剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
make do with vehicles in their current state of repairs. That means...
将就使用目前的车辆 也就是说...
Shitbox cars are falling apart, don't they fucking know that?
这些烂车都要散架了 他们就他妈的不知道吗
Where you at?
你在哪儿
On his ass.
在他后面
You guys got the eyeball. All good, Lester. It's all good.
你们给盯牢了啊 没问题的 Lester 一切顺利
Natives are restless, huh?
他们都不乐意了吧
I don't know how long we go before the wheels fall off the cart.
不知道咱们还能撑多久
A year ago, they were promised pay raises, pension bumps,
一年前 他们还答应要提薪 增加退休金
better equipment, better cars.
更好的装备 更好的车
Now we can't even pay the OT.
现在可是连加班费都付不起
Gave them the professionalism bit, right?
跟他们讲了职业精神那一套了吧
In the real world, they pay professionals. That's why we call them pros.
现实世界中 职业人士都是拿工资的 所以才叫职业人士
Major, there's a problem on the back lot.
警司长 后面停车场出事了
If it really bothers you, clean them up. Fuck you, son.
如果你觉得不爽 就清理呗 操蛋吧你
Fuck you right back.
你才操蛋
That thing was all fucked up when I got it for midnight, ask anyone.
我午夜交接车的时候 那玩意儿就在那儿了 不信问人去
You clean it or you get the midnight shift to clean it.
你来清理 不然你找午夜班的那些人清理
Clean this.
清理啊
Fuck you, Gene. You don't leave it like that for the next man.
去你的 Gene 总不能就这么留着给下一班的人吧
You're the one whining like a little bitch, Bobby.
像个娘们那样哭哭啼啼的是你 Bobby
As SIC should I stop this?
作为指挥官 我该去阻止他们吗
What, you think this is good for morale or something?
怎么 你觉得这可以提升士气什么的吗
These guys haven't had an honest paycheck in weeks.
这些家伙几周没拿到钱了
We have no fucking morale, Sergeant.
根本咱就没有士气 警司
Kid ran us around for half an hour.
这屁孩带着我们兜了半小时了
Amazing, ain't it?
妙吧
Here we go.
来了
Got a meeting.
我们要接头
Want me to come? No, no.
要我去吗 不不
You go check on your corner. I'll send word if it's on.
你去看看你负责的那个买♥♥卖♥♥点 有事我让人带话给你
He's moving. All right.
他要走了 好的
Lester, are you there?
Lester 在吗
Up on Reisterstown with Chris.
跟Chris在Reisterstown
Marlo's on the move.
Marlo要走了
Should we follow him?
我们要跟踪他吗
Why? We know where he's going.
干嘛啊 我们知道他要去哪儿
No, sir, we've cut it to the bone already.
不 先生 已经减到伤筋动骨了
The cars are gonna go in service for the next month.
那些车下个月还要继续用
And for as long as we can get away with it, we're deferring all overtime and court pay.
能捱多久算多久 而且加班费和出庭津贴也都拖着没发
How's crime? How are your stats?
犯罪率呢 数据如何
The double-digit decline you wanted, not possible with these cuts.
这么缩减开支 你想要的两位数递减是没法实现的
For God's sake, you got to show us some kind of reduction.
看在上帝份上 你的犯罪率总得有所下降吧
I campaigned on that. All this deferred overtime...
我可是靠这个才竞选上来的 拖欠的加班费...
We'll pay it as we can. And the pay raises I promised?
有办法了我们就马上付 至于我答应过的提薪
They're still coming, just a year late.
还是会有的 就是迟一年实现罢了
Right now I got to throw every dollar at the schools,
现在我得把所有的钱花在学校上
but you tell your people I know I made promises.
但你去跟你的人说 我知道我做过承诺
Where else can you guys trim?
还能在什么地方节流呢
Well, we've been running a prolonged investigation...
呃 我们在进行一项冗长的调查
into all the bodies we pulled out of those houses last year.
就是去年我们在那些房♥子里发现的尸体
Months of surveillance. Thousands of man-hours.
好几个月的监视 几千个工时
At this point, we're not close to an arrest.
目前还没法逮人
You're saying you want us to come down on a case
你是说要我们停止调查...
in which 22 people were murdered and left to rot in city houses?
22宗杀人弃尸案吗
We caught national news coverage on those murders.
因为这些凶案 我们上了全国新闻
Last year.
去年的
I don't want anyone saying we're giving up on those murders.
我不希望别人以为我们放弃调查了
I don't want to see that headline.
我不希望看到那样的标题
But given our fiscal situation, we could...
但就目前的财政状况 我们可以...
temporarily suspend the investigation...
暂时中止调查
pending new developments.
等待新的进展
Anything else?
还有别的吗
We need to take away the ten-hour cap on secondary employment.
咱得取消兼♥职♥十小时为上限的规定了
You do that and your police aren't doing police work.
你要是这么干 你的警♥察♥就撂摊子了
They're guarding liquor stores, bouncing nightclubs, putting up drywall.
他们会保护酒店 给夜店看场子 干建筑活儿去了
Respectfully, morale is at rock bottom.
说实在的 士气现在超低落
You need to throw our people a bone...
你必须给我的人一点甜头...
or you could lose them for good.
不然就会永远失去他们
Hold the line now
坚持住
and we'll get to a better place, I promise.
我们会有转机的 我保证
Say it, Norman,
说吧 Norman
you're thinking it.
你不正想着吗
Truth to power, Norman.
谏言不讳啊 Norman
Isn't that what I keep you around for?
我留着你 不就是为了这个吗
When the governor threw that 50-some million on the table,
州长给出五千多万的时候
you should've picked that shit up.
你就该收下
He takes the state bail-out and he never becomes governor.
他要是收了国家救助金 他就成不了州长了
He shorts the police department, the crime rate stays up,
他裁减警局预算 犯罪率就居高不下
he ain't no governor, neither.
他还是成不了州长
Just a weak-ass mayor of a broke-ass city.
只是一个破城市的烂市长
Feel better? A little bit.
感觉好些了? 好一点
You?
你呢
Boy folded it up.
那小子想开了
He taking our shit 60/40.
他要跟我们六♥四♥分账
Yeah, nigger showed no heart at all.
嗯 那黑鬼就是没心没肺的
So my people could stand down there? Definitely.
我的人在那边可以放松戒备了吧? 绝对的
All right. Won't need no drama behind this nonsense.
好吧 这摊子事就不想再搞什么动作了
And po-po's still up on you, huh?
条子还是跟着你 对吧
Yeah, hot all the time, man.
嗯 一直没消停过
Today they got the white boy with the black hair
今天他们派了一个黑头发的白人小子
up on the roof with Booker T Washington.
去了Booker T Washington学校的屋顶上
Watching with his spyglass.
用小望远镜监视
The young 'un saw him climbing up. Yeah.
手下人见到他上去了
All right, so we'll do like this, then.
好吧 那咱就这么行事吧
That's it.
就这么着了
All of that so he could swap a few words.
这么折腾就为了说这几句话
How do you wiretap that?
这怎么窃听呢
Lester? Are we done for the day, man?
Lester? 今天是不是就到这儿了?
You don't want to stay on Chris, see where he goes next?
你不想跟着Chris 看他接下来去哪儿吗
We've been on this guy for months, man, he doesn't slip.
我们跟了这家伙几个月了 他口风紧得很
And no one's kicking our OT.
咱的加班费又没人付
Yeah. We're done.
行啊 就到这儿吧
Copy that.
收到
Greenhouse gas right here. Gas up.
"温室气体"有卖♥♥ 来爽下吧
Hey, Marcus, you got a count for me?
嗨 Marcus 还有货吗
Spider, you got a count for me? For you? No.
Spider 还有货吗 你吗 没有
How we do?
情况如何
Can't say for sure.
说不准
They short, huh?
他们缺货了吗
Man, I just know they ain't told me.
我只知道他们不肯说
Greenhouse gas. Gas up on the green.
"温室气体"有卖♥♥ 来爽下吧
Go home, man. Bug'll be out of school pretty soon.
回家吧 伙计 Bug很快就放学了
I ain't you, Michael.
我不是你 Michael
Go get Bug. I'll see you tonight.
去接Bug吧 今晚见
Greenhouse gas right here.
"温室气体"有卖♥♥
Yo, we short?
唷 没问题吧
No, we good. Got 60 left from 1,400. We on it, Mike.
没啊 挺好 1400就卖♥♥剩60了 挺好的 Mike
So why you ain't tell Duke?
那你怎么不告诉Duke?
Why you fucking with Duke, nigger? I ain't fucking with nobody, man.
你怎么跟Duke过不去 黑鬼? 我没跟谁过不去啊
He just acting like a bitch, that's all.
是他神经过敏罢了 就这样
Greenhouse gas is hot.
"温室气体"很爽哦
They're getting a little sloppier.
他们可是有点昏了头了
Did that meet in the same lot they've used twice in the last week.
过去一周在同一个地点接头两次
The one in McCulloh?
McCulloh的那个地方?
That's pretty thin considering how long we've been on these guys, Lester.
想想我们跟了他们多久 这还真是"挺好"的 Lester
They're gonna get lazy, fall into a pattern.
他们懒了 都固定模式了
They all do, over time.
随着时间流逝 他们慢慢都这样
Someone say overtime?
谁说了加班?
We did 14 hours today and we'll only get paid for 8.
说真的 今天干了14个钟头 却只领8个钟头的薪水
Cases gotta go green before they go black.
先苦后甜嘛
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表