剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
It wasn't about the money.
不是因为钱
Down the road, when we settle on this,
等我们把事情摆平了
and we will settle on this,
放心 我们会摆平的
I don't expect any of you will ever see another hour of O.T. Again.
你们别再想有哪怕一个小时的加班费
I don't expect any of you will be doing police work ever again.
我也不指望你们能做好警务工作了
And the only reason this isn't before a grand jury right now
你们之所以还没被送到大陪审团面前
is because our mayor can't live with that.
仅仅是因为市长无法容忍♥此事曝光
Oh, yeah. The Mayor knows your name.
没错 市长知道你的大名了
So this is your last case. Work it.
这是你最后一个案子了 办好它
If you're half the detective you think you are,
如果你有你想象的一半那么好
you'll put this one down fast and take us all off the hook.
就快点把这案子结了 让我们摆脱困境
The longer this goes on,
拖得越久
the worse the payback's gonna be.
你死得越难看
But what does he really know?
他究竟知道多少
What he knows now isn't half of what he'll learn when we get to discovery.
他现在知道的 还不到证据开释时将要知道的一半
They won't be able to produce a credible source of information.
他们弄不出一个可靠的线人
They don't have to if it's not a registered C. I. A source is only...
不是登记在案的线人就没必要上庭 - 线人只有...
If he can raise doubts in a judge's mind,
如果他激起法官的疑虑
we could be compelled to reveal our source.
我们可能要被迫亮出我们的情报来源
At that point, we're giving up the wiretap.
那时 我们就得承认窃听
And he gets the paperwork from the phone company.
而他会拿到电♥话♥公♥司♥的文件
Which has Stanfield's number on it.
上面有Stanfield的号♥码
God.
老天
The only thing we can do is barter.
我们只能进行司法交易
Then barter. This can't go to court.
那就交易吧 事情不能在法庭公开
We do have some leverage.
我们还有些手段
What?
什么
Let's just say Mr. Levy has problems of his own to deal with.
这么说吧 Levy先生还有些自己的问题
Make this go away...
搞定这事...
and the Mayor will not forget that you did so.
市长不会忘记你们的贡献的
Nor will I.
我也不会
Jimmy, ass up an' help us with this.
Jimmy 别坐着 过来帮忙
Shit is funky.
臭死了
We should take this into the box. Where's the pocket contents?
应该拿到审讯室里的 口袋里的东西在哪
We have questions about the reported kidnapping...
那个报道的绑♥架♥存疑...
Those two bags there. Yes, ma'am.
那两袋 是的 女士
Well, that would seem to be the newspaper's problem.
那该是报纸的问题
I get another fucking call about a gray van,
要是我再接到一通灰色货车的报♥警♥电♥话♥
I'm burning that fucking newspaper building to the ground.
我非把报纸大楼夷为平地不可
What?
怎么
Your homeless guy from days ago, what was in his pockets?
几天前那个流浪汉口袋里有什么
Bullshit. You got business cards?
狗屎 名片你还有吗
Yeah, but every card has an alibi.
但名片上的人都有不在场证明
Let me see. I thought we were done with this.
我看看 不是已经看过了吗
So, where you going with this?
你要干嘛
I think it's down. Motherfucker, you ain't that good.
案子破了 你哪有那么犀利
McNulty, what's up with this?
McNulty 怎么回事
You OK, Gus?
没事吧 Gus?
Yeah, I'm good.
没事
What?
干嘛
Alma, what's up?
Alma 什么事
It's empty. What's empty?
空白的 什么空白的
The pad he waved at you, saying it was all filled with notes.
他向你挥的便签纸 说上面记满了东西
It's empty. Every page.
是空白的 每一页都是
Thanks.
谢谢
What the fuck is that about?
发生什么事了
Alma, TV has police on a sweep of the homeless
Alma 电视里警方在扫荡
under Hanover street.
Hanover街的流浪汉
I'll get right to the point.
我有话直说了
Please do.
请吧
Maury,hey. Hey.
Maury 嗨 嗨
You have Stanfield, right? He's your client? Yeah, him and his people.
你替Stanfield辩护是吧 他是你委托人? 对 他和他手下
I have some stuff, straight from the grand jury
我手头有些资料 刚从大陪审团那儿拿到
that you're gonna wanna see sooner rather than later.
你会想尽快看到
Is this a title three case? You'll find it interesting, I promise.
是监听的案子吗 你会喜欢的 我保证
All right. When can you meet? Tomorrow, after work. Same money, right?
好吧 什么时候见面 明天 下班后 老价钱 对吧
Yeah, the money's the same. Good.
嗯 老价钱 很好
We can grand jury Gary diPasquale tomorrow,
我们可以明天把Gary DiPasquale 交给大陪审团
along with that one-party consent call.
附上单方同意的窃听材料
Or...
或者...
here's the deal.
我们做笔交易
No court trials.
不经庭审
Partlow pleads to all of the bodies in the vacants and takes life, no parole.
Partlow承认所有空屋谋杀案 终身监禁 不得假释
We'd want the second shooter, too, but Pearson's beyond that now.
我们还想找到第二名凶手 但Pearson已经挂了
Metcalf and Wagstaff plead to possession with intent.
Metcalf和Wagstaff认故意持有毒品
Stanfield takes ten years on conspiracy.
Stanfield认同谋罪 判10年
You're blackmailing an officer of the court.
你在勒索一个法庭工作人员
The moment you came in here and offered that quid pro quo,
你进来谈条件那一刻
you were guilty of obstruction of justice.
你就犯了妨碍司法公正的罪
You're right.
没错
I could get six to eight years.
我可能会被判6到8年
And for bribery of a state's attorney and the violation of grand jury secrecy,
而你因贿赂州检查官员 与破坏大陪审团保密条例
you could see ten to twelve.
会被判10到12年
I'll be out a couple years before you.
我会比你早几年出狱
You come home, first round's on me, I guess.
你回家第一轮酒就由我请你吧
So you'll let me walk to keep this case out of open court?
这么说你宁可放过我 也不想让案子在法庭上公开咯?
That file must be dirty as hell.
那一定是黑幕重重啊
The conspiracy charge on Stanfield falls without the cellphones
没了手♥机♥作为证据
and you and I both know that if someone does some digging,
你我都知道如果深入挖掘一番
they're gonna find an illegal wiretap and you're gonna lose the phones.
非法窃听就会浮出水面 那电♥话♥证据也没用了
Everhart, 274,
Everhart对州政♥府♥
Maryland 459, Ceccolini, 435,
Ceccolini对联邦政♥府♥
US, 268.
US, 268.
Lying cops don't automatically kill a case.
说谎的警♥察♥毁不掉一个案子
But that's a lot of risk on appeal.
但是上诉有很大风险
And a lot of dirt for your office to show.
况且还有那么多见不得人的事
No. You're scared of the light.
不 你们怕见光
Partlow takes his chances on the legit murder charge only.
Partlow可以赌一把 只应付那起合法途径结案的谋杀起诉
The conspiracy count goes and Stanfield and the rest walk.
同谋罪没戏 Stanfield和其他人也能脱身
Stanfield walks
Stanfield可以无罪
but the case goes on the stet docket, not dismissed outright.
不过案子只是暂时压下 并不撤销
And, although I can tell you there are people in this city
我可以告诉你 市里有人
who can't tolerate a scandal at this particular moment,
在这个关键时刻不能忍♥受丑闻
that dynamic changes after November.
不过11月之后就不同了
The elections. After November,
竞选 11月之后
no one is going to care as much about showing dirt.
谁也不在乎让事情见光
If Carcetti wins, he's in Annapolis.
Carcetti要是赢了 他就在安纳波利斯了
If he loses, he's an incumbent mayor who can take a hit or two.
如果他输了 也还是现任市长 背一两件骂名也没什么
So tell Mr. Stanfield that this is his only window.
转告Stanfield先生 这是他唯一的机会
Partlow pleads to all the murders
Partlow承认所有的谋杀罪名
and both lieutenants plead to the drugs.
两个副手承认贩毒
Then Stanfield retires.
然后Stanfield退休
He's done.
他完了
We even get the scent of him on the street ever again,
再让我们发现他出来混
this case comes off stet and goes to trial.
我们就重启案件 寻求庭审
And if we have to put a few cops in jail right behind him, so be it.
如果对付他要把几个警♥察♥扔进监狱 那就这样好了
We'll bring the evidence and take a hit.
我们会拿出证据搏一把
Your client walks away now...
要么你的委托人现在脱身...
or the both of you don't walk at all.
要不你们两个永世不得翻身
Let's go. Get up.
起来
That's mine.
那是我的
It's yours. I know.
我知道
Do you have a card?
你有名片吗
That's not a card.
这不是名片
We met before, d'you remember?
我们见过 记得吗
Liar.
骗子
Black liar.
黑人骗子
Why'd you kill your friend?
你为什么要杀你朋友
He drinks.
他酗酒
He's always drinking.
整天喝个不停
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表