剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
She gave it to me because she thought you'd listen to me.
她交给我 是因为她认为你会听我的
So now they want me to go.
这么说他们现在想让我走人了
The way she expressed it is that she wanted you to stay
她的意思是 她想让你留下
if you could come to your senses.
如果你能恢复理智的话
Come to my senses.
恢复理智
She wants me to juke the stats for Carcetti, this quarter and the next,
她想让我帮Carcetti伪造数据 这个季度和下个...
hide the crime, get him elected as governor
隐瞒犯罪 让他当选州长
and make her the Mayor.
让她坐上市长的位子
So do it. Burrell juked them before you.
照办啊 Burrell之前就是这么干的
Warren Frasier before him.
他之前的Warren Frasier也是
And, after you're gone, Rawls or whoever will juke them. So what?
你走人的话 Rawls或别的什么人 也会这么干 那又如何
I'll swallow a lie when I have to.
必要时 我也能自欺欺人
I've swallowed a few big ones lately.
最近我就接受了好几个弥天大谎
But the stat games, that lie, it's what ruined this department.
但这个数据游戏...这个谎言正在毁灭这个警局
Shining up shit and calling it gold,
糊上金纸就当是黄金了
so majors become colonels and mayors become governors.
警长就成了总警监 市长就成了州长
Pretending to do police work while one generation fucking trains the next
假装做着警务工作 却教着后继者如何
how not to do the job. And then...
不做警务工作 还有...
I looked Carcetti in the eye.
我双眼直视Carcetti
I shook his hand. I asked him if he was for real.
握着他的手 问他是不是来真的
This is the lie I can't live with.
这不是我能容忍♥的谎言
If I do, then Nerese has me in her pocket whenever she wants me.
如果我默许了 就得对Nerese俯首帖耳
And I'm no good to anyone like that.
我不擅长这个
Then go.
那就离开
Withdraw for personal reasons or health reasons.
因为私人原因或健康原因辞职
Whatever.
怎么都好
You've got your law degree. You're not gonna starve.
你有了法学学位 饿不死的
But if you don't go, they'll wreck both of us.
如果你不去职 他们会毁了我们俩
There's not enough in here to indict me.
这些还够不上起诉我
And the joke of it is,
讽刺的是
I've seen enough the last few days to have them indicted.
我这几天来所见所闻 已经足以让他们被起诉了
For what?
为什么
Then use it, Cedric, or at least threaten to.
那你利用起来啊 Cedric 或至少拿它来威胁他们
People will get hurt.
会有人受到伤害的
People I care about.
我在乎的人
Then you're done. There's enough in that file
那你就完了 这文件里的东西
that you'll never make it through confirmation hearings.
足以让你通不过任命听证会
And enough so that my career is dead before it even gets started.
足以在我的职业生涯还没开始前就毁了我
The tree that doesn't bend breaks, Cedric.
刚极易折 Cedric
Bend too far, you're already broken.
过分屈服 也是损坏了
Marlo on a walk.
Marlo逍遥法外
And the money, she gave that away, too.
还有钱的线索 Jimmy 她也放弃了
Yeah.
是啊
We don't get to follow the money.
我们追踪不了资金链了
Hey, wonderin' where you was.
嘿... 还在想你上哪去了...
I didn't know if I should come out on this here.
不知道我该不该来这儿...
Why the fuck not?
为什么不行
Was me who told Daniels.
是我向Daniels告的密
I didn't want to do it behind your back but...
我不想背后捅你们一刀 但是...
it had to be done.
事情必须有个了结
Anyway, it was great being on the job with y'all.
总之 跟你们共事真的很棒
I just wanted to say that too, I guess.
我就想这么说
So what?
那现在怎样
You ain't gonna drink with me?
你再不跟我喝酒了?
I am if you want.
如果你叫上我的话 我就来
Detective,
警探
if you think it needed doing...
如果你认为应该来
I guess it did.
那就是应该的
You coming?
你来不
Milton came with 600.
Milton有60万
And Little Glen is in for three.
Little Glen出30万
I got five from me
我有50万
and I got five from Chinaman to cover.
还从中国佬那儿拉了50万
We still short 900. I can go that. No thing.
还差90万 - 我出吧 小意思
What? Motherfucker, where you get that kind of scratch?
什么?你哪来那么多钱
You don't think Cheese know this here game?
你不觉得Cheese我很会玩这游戏吗
We sellin' dope an' coke in Baltimore, nigger,
我们可是在巴尔的摩卖♥♥毒品 黑鬼
any of y'all ain't got that kind of money need be ashamed.
赚不到那么多钱才该惭愧吧
You still puttin' up more than your share with that.
你付的还是超过了你的份额
The way I look at it, we all gonna be more than paid
我的看法是 我们有赚不赔...
once we own the connect, so...
一旦我们取得接头方式 所以...
Shit, nigger, we was good when your uncle had it.
你叔叔掌舵时 我们生意可好了
You had to go ahead and put up with Marlo.
然后却要忍♥受Marlo...
See that? See now,
看见没 看见没
that's just the wrong way to look at it
这就是错误的看法
'cause Joe had his time and Omar put an end to that.
Joe风光过 被Omar了结了
Then Marlo had his time, short as it was,
然后是Marlo的时代 一闪即逝
and the police put an end to that.
被警方终结了
And now, motherfucker, it's our time.
混球 现在是我们的时代了
Mines and yours.
我和你们的时代
But instead of just shutting up and kicking in,
但你不想着闭上嘴凑钱
you gonna stand there cryin' that back-in-the-day shit.
只是站在那回忆往昔
There ain't no back in the day, nigger.
Cheese... 昨日不复返了 老鬼
Ain't no nostalgia to this shit here.
没什么好怀旧的
There's just the street and the game
这里只有街道和游戏
and what happen here today.
和发生在当下的一切
You right.
你说得对
When it was my uncle, I was with my uncle.
当我叔叔掌舵时 我跟着叔叔
When it was Marlo, I was with him.
轮到Marlo了 我也跟着他
But now, nigger...
但现在 混球们...
What the fuck did you do that for?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
Now we short the nine.
现在我们缺90万了
That was for Joe.
是为了Joe
This sentimental motherfucker just cost us money.
这个多愁善感的混♥蛋♥ 还我们损失了一大笔钱
Hey, Alma...
Alma...
I just heard.
我听说了
The Carroll County bureau? That's how they punish me?
Carroll郡分社?他们就这么处罚我?
Why not just send my ass all the way to Pennsylvania?
干嘛不直接把我发配到宾夕法尼亚
What'd they tell you?
他们怎么跟你说的
That I did an excellent job, that this had nothing to do with anything
说我工作出色 这跟发生的什么事都无关
but trying to make the county bureaus stronger.
只是想增强郡分社的实力
Alma, I didn't tell them about the notepad. I left that part out.
Alma 记事本的事我没说 我隐瞒了那事
I told them. When I heard you were in trouble, I went to Whiting,
我跟他们说了 我听说你有麻烦了 就去见了Whiting
told him I thought you were right about Scott. I told him about the notepad.
告诉他我认为你对Scott的看法是对的 我告诉了他们记事本的事
Did he make all of it up?
所有的都是他编的吗
The calls from the killer? The pictures? Some, not all.
凶手的来电? 照片? 有些是 不全是
Why? Look around.
为什么 你看看四周
The pond is shrinking.
池塘干涸了
The fish are nervous.
鱼儿们都很紧张
Get some profile, win a prize,
弄些报道获个奖...
maybe find a bigger pond somewhere.
也许就能跳到个大点的池塘里
Whiting, Klebanow, Templeton...
Whiting Klebanow Templeton...
They snatch a Pulitzer or two and they are up and gone from this place.
他们拿下一两个普利策奖 就能出名 离开这里
For them, that's what this is all about.
对他们来说 这才是最重要的
Me? I'm too fucking simpleminded for that.
而我则太单纯了
I just wanted to see something new every day
我只想每天看见些新鲜事...
and write a story with it.
并把它写下来
Alma, you'll write your way outta Carroll in no time, watch.
Alma 你很快会从Carroll脱颖而出的 看着吧
About as fast as you edit your way off the copy desk?
就跟你从编辑中脱颖而出一样快?
Congratulations, Sergeant Goette.
祝贺你 Goette警司
I know you'll do well in the Eastern.
相信你在东区会有出色表现
Glad I got to do this at least. Congratulations, Lieutenant Carver.
很高兴能给你授衔 祝贺你 Carver警督
Thank you, sir. I'm just sorry it won't be you I'm serving under.
谢谢 长官 很遗憾不能在你手底下工作
Word gets around?
已经传开了吗
It's on W.B.A.L. Today.
今天已经上了巴尔的摩网了
They said you're leaving for family reasons.
说你因为家庭原因离任...
I guess I got some kids somewhere I don't even know about.
我猜我在某个地方有几个我不知道的孩子吧
They say on B.A.L. Who they're sending up as acting commissioner? -
他们有说派谁来担任代理局长吗
Say it ain't so.
还没有决定
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表