剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Type quieter, asshole.
轻点打字 混♥蛋♥
Early relief. So get the fuck out of here.
提前收工 大家都撤
Jesus, Bunk. What time is it?
老天 Bunk 几点了
4:30.
四点半
I couldn't sleep, so get the fuck gone.
我睡不着 还是收工算了
What time did McNulty leave last night?
McNulty昨晚几点走的
Never did. He's in number one.
没走 他在1号♥审讯室
Pulling his hair out over some shit.
不晓得绞尽脑汁的捣鼓些啥
Think again about what the fuck you're doing.
你最好搞清楚自己在干嘛
Bunk, this can work.
Bunk 这么做可行
It can.
肯定可行
Fuck you. I mean that.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 没开玩笑
Jimmy, four in the fuckin' morning?
Jimmy 这才早上四点
So it is.
那又怎样
All of these?
所有这些?
Homeless murders from the last five years.
都是过去五年发生的流浪汉谋杀案
Everything before that is on microfilm, but we got enough right here.
旧事就算作古了 但这些案子足矣
Jimmy. Most of it open.
Jimmy 大部分都没结案
We don't do so well with homeless killings.
我们在流浪汉谋杀这块一直做得不咋地
Transient locales, no nearest, no dearest.No one gives a fuck.
他们颠沛流离 没亲人没朋友 没人管他们死活
Cases stay open forever.
都是些永远结不了的案子
You're going to jail behind this shit. Yes, you are.
你搞这些就等着坐牢 坐定了
You know what they do to police in jail? Pretty police like yourself?
知道监狱里的警♥察♥是什么下场? 尤其是像你这种靓仔?
Motherfucker, we have kids.
你♥他♥妈♥的 我们还有孩子
Houses. Car payments. Furniture.
还有房♥子 车贷 家具
Jimmy, I just bought brand-new lawn chairs and a glass patio table.
Jimmy 我才买♥♥了崭新草坪椅 和庭院玻璃茶几
Now, you don't buy no shit like that if you planning to lose your job and go to prison.
要是准备被炒鱿鱼和抓去坐牢 还买♥♥这些操蛋玩意儿作甚
You won't even get past the ME.
你连法医那关都蒙不过去
Watch me. You're dumping murders on us
等着瞧 你把这些未了公案丢给我们
that we can't solve, you're fucking the squad's clearance rate.
破又破不了 破案率会下降得很难看
Fuck the fucking numbers already.
去他的破案率
The fucking numbers destroyed this fucking department.
该死的数字毁了这该死的警局
Landsman and his clearance rate can suck a hairy asshole.
Landsman和他的破案率都吃屎去吧
Marlo ain't worth it, man. Nobody is. Marlo's an asshole.
Marlo不值得你这么做 哥们 不值 Marlo是个人♥渣♥
He does not get to win. We get to win.
不能让他就这么赢 赢的该是我们
This case doesn't go away just because the bosses can't find the money to pay for it.
上头不拨款案件又不会凭空消失
These are fucking murders -
这些可都是谋杀啊-
ghetto murders, but still,
贫民区谋杀 但还是一样
I came back out of the Western to work this case
我从西区调回来就是为了这件案子
because they said it would be worked.
因为他们信誓旦旦说此案必结
I came back out on a promise, and they're gonna keep that promise.
我为了这句承诺才回来 休想给我开空头支票
Whether they know it or not.
不管是明着来还是瞒着来
I'm gonna tell Landsman.
我会告诉Landsman
Yeah. You keep on with it, I'm gonna rat you out.
你这样执迷不悟 我不能帮你隐瞒
Well, you do what you got to do.
随你便
My name is nowhere in the file.
我的名字绝对不能出现在文件里
I don't want fuck to do with this.
我不想跟这件事扯上任何关系
Hey, Bunk.
喂 Bunk
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第五季 第3集
What are you doing? Final is out.
你干嘛去 报纸出了
I want to see my story.
我要看我的报道
Now? It's my first time out front.
现在 这是我第一次实地报道
I want to see it. This is why we should get home delivery.
我想看成果 这就是为什么我们该订报送上门
Why pay for it when I get it for free at the office?
能从办公室拿免费的干嘛还要付钱
Be back.
去去就回
Brother Ray.
Ray老兄
God rest ye.
愿你安息
When does the Sun get here?
太阳报什么时候到货
Around now usually.
平常差不多就这时候
Anybody got a working car?
谁有可出动的警车
I got one, but I'm going back out to my crime scene for a canvass.
我有 但我要开回案发现场彻查
Drop me at the ME?
捎我去法医那里
Jimmy.
Jimmy
My office, now.
来我办公室 现在
I'll get a lift over from one of the central cars.
我搭总部的车就行
This is way past any shit you ever pulled in your life, Jimmy. Think on it.
这比你以前做的操蛋事还出格得多 Jimmy 好好想清楚
You see Greggs out there, bagging evidence alone,
你也看见Greggs是怎样独自艰难取证
then going back out to recanvass on a triple?
还要去三尸案现场重新搜查
A triple fucking murder,
他妈的三重谋杀
a home invasion, and she's working it alone.
入室行凶 还只有她一人调查
They pulled Crutchfield this morning, put him back in the rotation.
上头把Crutchfield调出来了 让他回去轮班
That's on them, but you can't... Fucking right, that's on them.
那错在他们 但你不能... 当然错在他们
A triple murder, and 12 hours later they leave one detective alone on it?
三重谋杀案 12小时之后他们竟只留一位警探调查
I guess she's lucky she has a car.
她有辆车还算她走运
This shit won't work. Then we're no worse than before.
这么做绝对不是办法 再差也不会比以前糟到哪儿去
Extra red name or two on the board. Yeah, unless you got caught.
不过在板上多出一两个未结案的名字罢了 除非你被人抓住
Who in this fucking unit is gonna catch me?
组里谁会抓得住我
Most of the guys up here couldn't catch the clap in a Mexican whorehouse.
这里大部分人上墨西哥妓院 连个淋病都染不上
What's with the red ribbon?
红丝带是怎么回事
Barlow had an open strangle a few years back.
Barlow几年前有起没结的勒杀案
Homeless guy with a red ribbon tied around his wrist.
被勒死的流浪汉手上系着红丝带
So that's two.
这么一来就有两起
Also, I found an open homeless case which Ray Cole worked.
还有 我从Ray Cole的旧案里 翻出一起流浪汉案件
I wrote a ribbon into his office reports.
我把红丝带写进他的案报里
So there's three. Our guy didn't have a red ribbon.
这样就有三起 我们手头那个尸体可没有红丝带
That's where I'm headed. Jesus. Listen to yourself.
我这就去 老天 听你自己在说什么
Upstairs wouldn't jump on a real serial killer -
当官的根本不管真正的连环杀人犯
fuckin' Marlo, who's got bodies all over him.
Marlo这混♥蛋♥ 杀人如麻
Well, maybe they need the make-believe.
也许上头需要这些假象才会重视
Yeah, maybe you're the asshole just lost his fucking mind.
我看你才是精神错乱的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I'm locked in the box. In the box?
我被锁在审讯室里了 审讯室?
It's no joke. Let me out. Be right there.
这不好笑 让我出去 马上来
Jimmy.
Jimmy
He fuck you?
他搞你了?
He tried...
他想来着
but mostly he just fucks himself.
但总的来说他是想搞死自己
You ain't seen those yet, huh?
你还没看过这些 对吧
I'll bet you didn't.
你肯定没有
Fucking Burrell's asshole must be so tight
Burrell这家伙还真倔
you couldn't pull a pin from it with a John Deere tractor.
简直用约翰迪尔拖拉机都拉不回来
Here you're promising a double-digit drop,
这边你承诺要把犯罪率降低两位数
and he gives you a 4% bump for two quarters in a row.
他竟然连续两季给你增加4%
Thanks for bringing these by, Stan. I wanted to give you a headsup.
谢谢你告诉我这个 我好心给你提个醒
Truth is, looking at numbers like those,
事实上 看到这样惨不忍♥睹的数据
I'm thinking you could do a lot worse
我觉得你还不如
than give me a run as acting commissioner.
让我当代理局长试试
I know you couldn't make me permanent,
我知道你不能让我一直当下去
maybe six months while you keep grooming your boy Daniels.
也许让我作六个月 在此期间栽培你的Daniels
I'd get a pension bump,
我能拿到更多退休金
and you'd get a head start on clearing out deadwood,
你终于可以开始清理门户
beginning with Burrell and Rawls.
就从Burrell和Rawls开始
Thanks, Stan.
谢了 Stan
Let me think on it. You do that, Tommy.
让我考虑下 你好好想清楚 Tommy
Even on an acting basis, can you imagine
就算只是在表演课上
Nerese and the ministers dealing with Commissioner Valchek?
你能想象Nerese及幕僚们 怎么对付得了Valchek局长吗
What are you gonna do about the numbers?
你准备怎么处理犯罪率的问题
Fuck can I do?
我还能怎么做
I cut the department budget to the bone, right?
是我把警局预算削减到最低
Can't very well complain when the crime rate bumps.
犯罪率上去了也无可厚非
Burrell comes in here and owns these,
Burrell如果来这儿 交出这种数据
I got to give him a pass, at least until I can fix his money problems.
我也只能放他一马 至少再也要先解决他们的资金问题
Your piece took a bad bite there.
你的报道不走运呐
35 inches down to 12?
版面从35寸缩水到12寸
Yeah, well, it's my fault for giving it up to the A-section.
这个嘛 没把它放到头版是我不对
Page-one editor made noises like it was gonna go out front
头版编辑抱怨说会显得太突兀
and then he tossed it back to Metro before the double-dot.
然后他在第三遍校对前把稿子 丢回给市内新闻版
Night editor didn't have room to take it back, so...
夜班编辑又没排出版面放这篇新闻 所以...
Story deserved better. Sorry.
这报道值得更大版面的 对不起
Three people murdered in a house,
三人在室内被谋杀
and it gets 12 inches below the fold.
就只有报纸下端区区12寸的篇幅
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表