剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
He lets this go now, these guys are gonna go to ground.
他一动手 这帮家伙都会潜入地下
We're right at the edge of something here.
我们可是在要紧关头
He's giving us a couple of days.
他答应拖个几天
He owes me. I expedited his lab work for it.
他欠我的 我帮他催了实验室报告
And Omar Little? Stick up boy? What about him?
还有Omar Little? 那个抢劫毒贩的? 怎么了?
Caught one in a Korean joint over westside.
在西区一家韩国杂货店中枪
Bunk pulled that out of his pocket. Mean anything at all to us?
Bunk从他兜里找到的 对我们有用不?
Looks like he was after Marlo's crew.
看来他是在追杀Marlo团伙啊
Cheese. Cheese Wagstaff?
Cheese Cheese Wagstaff?
In addition to their corners, these guys are wholesaling all over town,
除了站街角 他们还在全城做批发
so I figured Cheese was just one of many.
我以为Cheese不过是一普通毒贩
The note reads like Omar had him under Marlo's wing.
从这条子看Omar认定他是Marlo亲信
A lieutenant, at least. Anyway, I gotta go,
至少是个警督 我得走了
do more pretending for the rest of the city.
为了咱市还得继续装样子
Oh, by the way, I - I told Greggs.
对了 我告诉了Greggs
McNulty, how many more people...
McNulty 你还要告诉多少人...
She was about to jump into the serial murders.
她真准备去办连环杀手案
I couldn't stand to spin her like that. How'd she take it?
我不忍♥心看她瞎忙 她什么反应?
23-06 to any 23 sequence. Trying to reconnect with my subject.
23-06呼叫23编组 正在重新定位目标
Anyone who can assist? 2315 to 2306.
有谁能帮忙的吗? 2315呼叫2306
I'm in the 2800 block, Edgecombe Circle South,
我在2800街区 南Edgecombe环路
sitting on the female subject. Maybe that's the other end of your meet.
盯着女性目标 可能你的人会前来此处
Edgecombe Circle? Where's that 20?
Edgecombe环路? 那是哪儿?
It runs off Pall Mall. Where's Pall Mall?
就在Pall Mall往下 Pall Mall在哪儿?
I'm not too good up in the northwest. Between Pimlico...
我对西北区不太熟 就在Pimlico...
Never mind, I got a map book.
没关系 我查地图好了
OK, see what we got here.
好 看看在哪儿
Map 34, grid E3.
34号♥地图 E3区域
Whaddya got? What'd that last clock show?
有什么发现? 最后那钟显示啥?
And these people that I share the stage with tonight
今晚与我同台的几位
are here as representatives of the hundreds,
代表了数百位
no, the thousands of citizens without shelter,
不 是数千位无家可归的市民
without protection, in this city tonight.
今晚在城里 毫无保护
Why does this have to be?
为何非要这样呢?
Certainly, the last seven years
显然 过去的七年
have not brought the same levels of federal commitment
给美国城市带来的联邦福利
to American cities as from previous administrations.
远远不及前几任政♥府♥
And certainly, our governor has in the last year placed severe restrictions
当然 州长在过去的一年中严格限制了
on whatever stopgap state programs were in place.
一些聊胜于无的州立项目
And what little remained of our so-called safety net was simply shredded,
仅存下来的所谓安全网也已破败不堪
and more and more of our fellow citizens
越来越多的同胞市民们
found themselves living life at the broken edges, in the street.
发现自己置身于破碎的边缘 流浪街头
Well, I say that this is not only tragic, it is unforgivable!
要我说这不仅是可悲 而是不可原谅!
And I am here to say that no longer can these people
我来此是想说 决不能让这些人
with whom I share this stage tonight be invisible,
这些和我同台的人成为透明人
just as all of those without shelter in this city,
就像本市所有无家可归人员
in this country, can no longer be invisible to us.
包括全国 都不该是透明的
And it is regrettable that it has taken the actions
很遗憾通过一名丧心病狂的犯罪者
of a remorseless predator to make us reflect.
的所作所为我们才开始反思
But we in Baltimore have been tested,
但我们巴尔的摩经受了考验
and we have been taught that all of our citizens
我们懂得了所有的市民
deserve the full protection of the law,
都应当享有法律的保护
and the full support of the community.
都应当享有社区的支持
And we are saying to this senseless killer,
我们警告这个冷血杀手
and to all the other ills that prey on those without shelter in our city,
警告所有向本市流浪者伸出黑手的罪犯
not tonight can you prey on them.
今晚你别想对他们下手
And not tomorrow. Not any longer.
明天不行 永远不行
We will protect you!
我们会保护你们的!
Thank you.
谢谢
She asked you keep that one stirred.
她让你帮她搅拌着
You were on my thing, right?
你是管我那事儿的吧?
I guess I owe you a drink on that. What's your poison?
看来我该请你喝一杯 你喝什么?
I'm OK, senator, thank you very much.
不用了 议员先生 非常感谢
Obonda, huh? That's a good one.
Obonda? 干得漂亮啊
You know, that was mostly my evidence you beat back there, right?
你知道你推♥翻♥的大部分是我找的证据吧?
You think you could do that again? Excuse me?
还有种再来一次吗? 你说什么?
Except this time, the jury's a federal one.
只不过这一次 陪审团换成联邦的
Say, nine white, three black.
比如 9个白人 3个黑人
Time for you to tip on out, detective.
你该结账走人了 警官
Bank records on that mortgage application
几年前你购置Calvert县房♥产的
you made on the Calvert county property years back.
贷款申请银行记录
Now, why don't you take that back to Billy Murphy?
你还是老实告诉Billy Murphy吧?
Ask your attorney what you're exposed to.
问问你的律师该怎么办
At this point, this is just between us two gentlemen here, senator.
目前此事就你知我知 参议员
And no one else till I make it so.
除非我说出去没人知道
What? You tryin' to sell a case back to me?
什么? 你还想用这案子敲诈我?
Motherfucker, if you don't get...
妈的 你要...
I don't get paid like that.
我可不要这个钱
I get paid when I come back in a couple nights time with questions
我领工资是为了过几天回来问你
and you, sir, have answers.
你 先生 能给我老实回答
Or my next call will be to the US Attorney's office,
不然我下个电♥话♥就打给联邦检察官
and we will go again. But for real.
咱们重新来过 这次玩真的
You can keep that copy. Ma'am.
这份你拿着好了
Just to let you know, before the fireworks start, I'm spiking this lead.
告诉你一下 不管怎样这段导语要删掉
But you got my back? As best I can.
你会挺我吧? 尽量
Scott
Scott
I'm spiking your lead.
我要把你的导语删了
I'm not running a story about a public gathering,
我可不能发一篇公共集♥会♥的报道
a candlelight vigil at City Hall, in fact,
市政厅前的烛光悼念仪式
where the lead anecdote and quote is from an unnamed homeless woman.
这导语和引言居然出自一个匿名流浪者
She doesn't want to be known as homeless.I explained that.
她不想让人知道她无家可归 我解释过了
Scott, there were hundreds of homeless down there tonight.
Scott 今晚那里有几百个流浪人员
People who voluntarily attended this event.
大家都是自愿参加活动的
And I'd guess that any number of them would've let you put their names in the paper.
我想没有人会不愿意 让你把名字登出来的吧
But her story is great. Look at that quote.
但这故事多好啊 看她说的话
It's a perfect quote. Best quote I could ever ask for.
引言很好 简直太完美了
That's my concern at this point.
这正是我所担心的
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
To hell with you if you think I made it up.
你要是觉得是我编的 你可以去死了
We have a standard that we follow here. And I'm gonna follow it.
我们有我们的规矩 我必须服从规矩
Here it comes, Gus.
麻烦来了 Gus
Yep.
对
Gus, you're retopping Scott's vigil copy?
Gus 你要砍Scott守夜报道的开头?
I am. But I thought...
没错 我觉得...
Anonymous attribution in a public setting. There's no need for it.
公共集♥会♥中用匿名线索 没这个必要
Gus, let's discuss this. Actually, I did discuss it
Gus 大家讨论下 已经讨论过了
with the metro editor, and he agrees.
和本市新闻主编讨论了 他也同意了
Now, the story's on the copy desk,
文章已经发到编辑部了
and as a line editor working this story, I feel I've done my job.
作为一个文字编辑 我已经尽职了
Now, you as the M.E., if you want to go another way,
你作为主编 如果想对着干
you pull the story back and re-edit.
尽管把文章拿回来重新改
But we have a sourcing policy here, and I know it,
但我们有引用政策 这我清楚
and I do not feel comfortable bending the rules in this instance.
这种情况下我不想违背政策
Good night.
晚安
Yeah?
喂?
McNulty, it's Christeson.
McNulty 是Christeson
Listen, my case is down an' I wanted to thank you.
我的案子搞定了 真要谢谢你
I couldn't have done it otherwise.
没了你还真不行
No problem.
不客气
It went great. Kids asleep?
讲得很好啊 孩子们睡了?
Yeah, but they saw you on W.B.A.L.
嗯 不过他们从W.B.A.L台看你了
Anna said your hair looked funny.
Anna说你的头发看起来好滑稽
Well, just so long as she was impressed.
能让她上心就好
C.N.N. Was there.
C.N.N也在场
I wonder if they'll cycle any coverage through tonight.
不知道今晚会不会重播
A good day for hizzoner, huh? I don't know.
陛下今天状态不错呀? 不好说
Nerese shook me down for a mayoral endorsement,
Nerese逼我力保她参选市长
and Clay Davis, back from the grave,
Clay Davis借尸还魂
took a couple of liquor board seats.
夺走了酒管委两个席位
Just so as they won't join in Upshaw's war party in Prince George's.
好容易才肯不倒戈PG县Upshaw的阵营
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表