剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You couldn't know.
不知者无罪
So why you here?
你来这干嘛
If this about Michael and what he into,
如果要问Michael和他干的事
y'all should know he don't live here no more.
你们该知道他不住这儿了
Actually, I'm following up on your man's case.
事实上 我是来问你男人的案子的
You spoke to Detective Worden when it happened.
是伐是你跟Worden警探说过了
He was your boyfriend, right?
他是你男朋友 对吧
When he weren't in jail...
他不在监狱时...
Father to my youngest.
还是我最小的小孩的老爸
But you know how he died.
你知道他是怎么死的
Beaten bad.
被活活打死的
Crime of passion, as we say.
按我们的说法 激♥情♥犯罪
Didn't seem like he was home long enough
他才回来没多久
to get somebody that riled at him.
应该不会把人惹到这份上
Unless, of course, it was over you.
除非跟你有关
You sayin' I know somethin' about that?
你是说我知道些什么吗
Lady, let's put our cards on the table.
女士 我们有话直说吧
I been in this game longer than a little bit,
我♥干♥这行当也不是一天两天了
and there's one thing I know.
有一点我很清楚
A murder like this, there's a woman at the center of it.
一次像这样的谋杀 常有一个女人主要牵涉其中
I don't know nothin'.
我什么都不知道
You know my gut tells me that you do.
我深知你一清二楚
And I'll tell you what...
我跟你说...
We're gonna take a ride downtown, let you talk to the grand jury.
我们去一趟市里 你跟大陪审团聊聊
You're not straight with them, they'll give you a material witness warrant.
你不跟他们坦白 他们就会给你一张提供实质物证证人状
And you sit over at woman's detention for a couple of weeks.
然后你就在女子拘留所里待上几周
It's amazing what it does for the grieving process.
那对悲伤阶段疗效显著
Get your things. I ain't goin' nowhere.
收拾东西吧 我哪儿也不去
It's me or the wagon.
要么跟我去 要么坐警车
Detective, I swear, I ain't in this.
警探 我发誓 这事跟我无关
It ain't me you wanna talk to.
你不该跟我谈
It's the boy, he know.
跟我孩子说去 他知道
He runnin' with them who did it.
他跟犯下这事的人混在一起
You just tryin' to put me off the scent.
你是要把我引入歧途
You gotta believe me.
你得相信我
He told me Devar wasn't comin' home,
他跟我说Devar不会回家了
'fore we even knowed he was dead.
那时我们还不知道他的死讯
You said he's runnin' with them? Runnin' with who?
你说他跟他们混在一起 他们是谁
Chris, Snoop, all them gangsters.
Chris Snoop 那群帮派分子
Who else doin' all the killin' around here?
还有谁在这附近杀人
Let me see your camera.
我看看你的相机
Add a minute-six to your times.
在你的计时器里加入一分钟六张
Got it.
好的
Here it is. Look at this.
就这个 看
Single ring. Connection. Silence.
响一声 连线 沉默
What do you have?
你拍到了什么
I took these three.
拍了这仨
They're just hangin' around.
他们就在那儿晃荡
What time did Monk leave?
Monk什么时候离开的
1:24. Two minutes later.
1点24分 两分钟后
It's not what Marlo's sayin',
跟Marlo说的什么无关
it's what he's sendin'. Look at Monk.
而是他发了什么 你看Monk
Yeah. Text message.
嗯 短♥信♥
Text? Need I remind you, Detective,
短♥信♥? 我得提醒你 警探
these young men are products of Baltimore City schools.
这些小伙可是巴尔的摩社会大学毕业的
Besides, look how far away he's holding his phone.
再说了 看他手♥机♥拿得多远
Too far away to be reading a text.
那么远怎么读短♥信♥
Nah, son. Pictures.
不 孩子 是图片
Pictures...
图片...
What the fuck you lookin' at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
You know what they do, right?
你知道他们怎么干 对吧
They tease you. They let you get close
他们取笑你 让你接近目标
and just when you're about to pull the case,
就在你要解决案子的时候
they rip the fuckin' rug out from under you.
他们就扯你后腿
I'm not lying. We got a fuckin' serial killer on the loose.
我没骗人 是有个连环杀手逍遥法外
You didn't know that?
你不知道
It's in the goddamn paper.
报纸上都写着呢
What support do I get? One fuckin' detective.
我得到什么支援了 就他妈一个警探
They wanna play their simple-ass games, fine.
他们想玩他们简单的游戏 行
But I gotta do what I gotta do.
但我会做我该做的事
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah, Oscar.
Oscar
Beautiful.
漂亮
Absolutely. Where?
当然 在哪
On my way.
这就过去
Man, you can't let it get to you like this.
伙计 你不能让事情这样影响你
Why don't we go buy up a bunch of toys and take 'em to your kids?
我们干嘛不去买♥♥一堆玩具给你孩子
You ain't hearin' me. How can I go near my people with Omar on us?
你听不懂我说话吗 Omar盯上我们了 我怎么能接近我家人
How he gonna find out about them?
他怎么会知道他们的存在
How we find out about the blind man?
我们又怎么知道那瞎子的存在的
Get. It's Omar! It's Omar!
滚 是Omar! 是Omar!
You too, shorty.
你也是 矮子
Omar! It's Omar!
Omar! 是Omar!
Money a little late today.
今天的钱晚了点
That buckshot in your leg should help you explain yourself to Marlo.
你腿上的枪子儿能让你跟Marlo解释
As for them other two they gonna wish that I'd peppered them a bit.
至于另外那两个 他们会希望我给他们两枪
Now you make sure you tell old Marlo I burned the money.
你告诉Marlo我烧了他的钱
'Cause it ain't about that paper.
因为我不稀罕那些纸
It's about me hurtin' his people, messin' with his world.
我是要伤他的人 搅乱他的世界
Tell that boy he ain't man enough to come down to the street with Omar.
告诉他他不够男人跟Omar面对面
You tell him that!
告诉他!
My sergeant and two side partners got here before me.
我的警司和两个搭档到得比我早
Then the shift commander showed. Now the duty officer is on his way.
接着值班指挥官也到了 现在值班警官也在路上了
For a DOA?
就为一个抵达前死亡?
Well, you and Lester started some shit here, son.
你和Lester在这搞出的事
Now a DOA call brings everyone in a heartbeat.
现在一个抵达前死亡的报告 会一下子把所有人都招来
God bless.
上帝保佑
Pictures? Photographs on cellphones.
图片? 手♥机♥里的图片
Now that means new PC to capture the photos
那就需要新的电脑捕捉图片
and new equipment that could do it.
还需要新的设备
How do I write that into my bullshit homeless killer's MO?
我怎么把这个写进我那 狗屁流浪汉杀手的作案模式里
When we started this, you said all we needed were some bugs,
我们刚开始时 你说我们只需要些窃听器
a camera or two, and in a couple of weeks, we'd have them. That's what you said.
一两个相机 一两周内我们就会有 这是你说的
So I cranked up my bullshit to pay for that
所以我搞大动静来给你买♥♥单
but no, then you needed a wiretap.
但你又要监听线
So I went along, I got you the wiretap.
所以我再接再厉 给你搞来了监听线
Then you ask for surveillance teams,
接着你又要监视小组
but before I can get to that, you came to me with this. I mean, what the fuck?
我这边还没着落呢 你又跟我要这个 搞什么飞机
I gotta tell you, Lester, I don't want to hurt your feelings,
我得说 Lester 我不想伤害你的感情
but I can see why Daniels cringed every time you opened your fucking mouth.
但我知道为什么每次你张口Daniels都不安了
You're a supervisor's nightmare.
你就是领导的噩梦啊
I'm just following the thread.
我只是跟着线索走
Say we get you the intercept on your pictures, will that give us Marlo?
假设我们能拦截到图片 这样就能抓到Marlo吗
It'll be coded, probably,
很可能图片是加密的
but I'm sure we can break it.
但我相信我们能破解
That'll tell us how they do business, and usually, that's enough.
那就会让我们知道他们是怎么交易的 通常那就足够了
Or not.
但也未必
But the truth is, I'm running Sydnor ragged
事实上 我让Sydnor乔装打扮
just staying on a couple of mopes and monitoring calls.
在那附近转悠 监视电♥话♥出入
Now, when we're up on their code,
等到我们破解他们的密♥码♥
we're gonna need more manpower to run down a stash or a re-up.
我们就需要更多人手 捣毁他们的藏♥毒♥点和补货点
We can't do it all. I can't juke this thing any more than I have.
这么多事我们做不来 我也没法再瞒天过海了
Last night, half the police department turned up
昨晚 半个警局的人在我之前
at Oscar's crime scene before I could get there.
赶到Oscar的案发现场
We can't make another murder.
我们没法再制♥造♥一起谋杀了
Thanks for the milk.
谢谢你的牛奶
What's a donut without milk?
甜甜圈没牛奶怎么行
So you were talking about your second tour...
你刚说到你的第二次服役..
The bad one. Yeah.
糟糕的那次 对
Second tour fucked me up good. But they don't wanna hear it.
第二次服役把我弄得很惨 但他们根本不想听
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表