剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
made payable to West Baltimore Hoops Incorporated in the amount of $11,000.
付给西巴尔的摩联合会 总额1万1千
And this dated 23 January, 2007,
而这是2007年1月23日的...
a check drawn on the West Baltimore Hoops Incorporated account
西巴尔的摩联合会开出一张支票
in the amount of $11,000.
总额1万1千
And a deposit slip dated 23 January, same year,
同年1月23日 你的个人账户
to your personal account in the amount of $11,000.
增加了一笔总额1万1千的存款
I come here to help, but y'all out for blood.
我是来协助调查的 你们却含血喷人
I'm not answering no more questions.
我不会再回答任何问题了
You are invoking your right against self-incrimination, sir?
你是援引无需自证其罪的权利吗 先生
Damn right. Then we'll conclude this testimony.
没错 那我们可以为这次作证下定论了
Damn.
靠
And that was just a love tap.
这只是轻拍一下
Imagine if we hit the good senator with the whole shebang.
想象一下我们把参议员 整个破事搬出来会怎样
Quick on the fifth, huh?
这么快就第五修正案了?
Why did we even grand jury, then?
那还要大陪审团做什么
The answer to that, detective, is out on Calvert Street.
探员们 答案就在Calvert街上
Senator, we'd like to talk to you.
参议员 我们想跟你谈谈
Senator, please, over here.
参议员 请回答
Senator, would you care to make a statement?
参议员 你愿意发表一份声明吗
Senator, please, senator! Over here, senator.
参议员 请回答 参议员 这儿 参议员
Did you appear before the grand jury?
你到庭是接受大陪审团询问的吗
Jane, I insisted that I be called.
Jane 我是被传唤
Senator, aren't you the target of an investigation into theft and fraud?
参议员 就我们理解 你是盗窃和榨取案件的调查目标
No, pardon, no. Some people are confused about some things.
不 什么 不 有些人对某些事有些混淆
But that's why I came here, to set them straight.
所以我今天才来这 把事情说清楚
Happy to do it, too. Happy to avail myself of the...
我也很乐意这么做 我很乐意为...
Grand jury's supposed to be secret. Who called the reporters?
大陪审团该秘密行事的 谁叫来的记者
Mr. Bond, our state's attorney...
Bond先生 州律师...
Laying claim to the senator before anybody else can.
在其他人之前就觊觎参议员的位置
There just seemed to be a little bit of a misunderstanding
不过是对我在社区的交往情况
about my dealings here in the community.
有点小误会
Yo, as soon as this newspaper stink get off my ass,
等报纸不再盯着我
I'm-a unload my club and clear a mil.
我就彻底不玩过家家 直接开战
I'm gonna snatch up every vacant I can get my fingers on.
我要染指每一块我未染指的区域
There you go. Like a real player.
这才对 像个真正的玩家
It's a whole new world, man. Buy some property.
这是个新的世界了 伙计 买♥♥些房♥产
Hold onto it till white people show up, you make a killing.
攥着等白人来了 狠狠宰上一笔
Milton's into that, except he got a deal with that bullshit prisoner entry program.
Milton就玩这套 只不过 他跟那什么鬼囚犯重回社会计划合作
Got convicts fixing up his house. Motherfuckers...
让囚犯替他修房♥子 混球们...
shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
I'm sick of listening to your shit.
你们的破事听得我恶心
Have we got business? If we ain't, we gonna bounce.
我们有生意吗 如果没有 我们得找点生意
Marlo here seems pressed for time.
Marlo看样子赶时间
So y'all can pick back up on this after the meeting.
你们可以会后再谈
Last up. We got Hungry Man.
下面要说话的是Hungry Man
Junior here took it upon himself to make unlawful incursions
你侄子自把自为地
into county territory marked for my people.
入侵了县里我的人的地盘
Incursions?Ain't you the articulate motherfucker?
入侵? 那里可不算是你的地盘 贱♥人♥
Keep talking, you gonna get spanked.
你再说 我赏你一耳光
Like you got the heart. Motherfucker piss like a bitch.
你敢吗 撒尿都跟个娘们似的
All right, shut it down.
好了 够了
Last I look, you wasn't no charter member.
就我所知 你原本还无权列席的
I apologize.
抱歉
My nephew gonna heed the boundaries, I assure you.
我侄子会注意地盘界限的 我保证
A'ight, meeting's adjourned.
好了 休会
What the fuck up in here?
这儿怎么回事
Just like I told you, right? Yeah.
跟我说的一样 对吧 嗯
I pulled some of it out, brought it back home.
我取了点出来带回家
I was...
我...
I was thinking...
我在想...
what next with this?
接下来拿这个怎么办
You clear some time tomorrow,
你明天抽出点时间
I'll open the door for you. That work?
我等着你大驾光临 行吗
Son...
孩子...
you need to focus a bit more on what can be gained by working with people.
你该多关注合作的好处
That's just a thought, now.
那现在还只是个想法
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks.
谢了
Come to see a dead man walking?
来看一具行尸走肉吗
I hear Carcetti's gonna do right by you.
听说Carcetti会善待你
Salary with the coordinating council, then a D.C. Job.
领协调委员会的薪水 接着去特区工作
You deserve it. Sure, I deserve it,
你应得的 是啊 我应得的
but not for doing the job.
但不是因为我的工作
What I got, they gave me for carrying their water all these years.
我所有的 都是这么些年来他们让我做的
To Carcetti, I'm a hack.
在Carcetti眼里 我是个雇佣文人
Royce was no different.
Royce也没区别
Maybe I am. But every day they send over a new priority.
也许我就是 但他们朝令夕改
Go after the bad guys. No, change that.
抓坏蛋 不 变一下
Make quality-of-life cases. Get on top of the murders.
办生活质量的案子 优先调查谋杀案
On second thought, run the whores out of Patterson Park.
转念一想 又要把妓♥女♥赶出Patterson公园
You think the mayor tells the schools how to teach kids,
你以为市长告诉学校怎么教学生
or the health department how to do its job, or sanitation how to pick up trash?
教健康部门干活 或教公共卫♥生♥部♥怎么捡垃圾?
But get elected, and suddenly, they know police work.
一旦当选 他们就突然间知道怎么干警♥察♥了
You might think it'll be different...
你可能以为会有所不同...
when you sit here...
等你坐在这...
but it won't.
一切还是一样
You will eat their shit.
你只能干♥他♥们交代的破事
Daniels, too, when he gets here.
Daniels坐上这位置也一样
I wonder how you get the ladder to go up.
我想知道你怎么找到梯子上去
How do you do that?
怎么办
This is a wonderful fire truck.
这是个很好的救火车
I wonder where all the firemen are.
消防员上哪去了呢
Think they could fit in here?
你觉得他们能坐得进来吗
I wonder what kind of siren sound this makes.
这个汽笛会发出什么声音
Cheryl, hey.
Cheryl 嗨
I was thinking I might want to swing by and see Elijah, you know?
我想过去看看Elijah
Yeah, I know it's been a while. But...
我知道有一阵子了 但...
No, I can get off.
不 我可以安排的
Yeah, tomorrow'd be fine.
明天可以
Yeah. Sure.
嗯 好的
I'll be right back.
我就回来
I'm sorry. I just don't think... No, it's OK.
抱歉 我不认为... 没关系
Right now, he's too withdrawn to revisit the event.
现在他太自闭了 很难回忆事发当时的情况
How do you come back from something like that?
谁愿意想起那种事
You look nervous, Deputy.
你看上去很紧张 副局长
I swear I didn't ask for this.
我发誓不是我要求的
Relax.
放松
You once told me that if I was gonna do you, you'd be done already. Remember?
你曾告诉我 如果我对付你 你就玩完了 记得吗
Shit, I don't even remember what was in that file.
靠 我不记得文件里是什么了
Something about the eastern district.
东区分局的什么事吧
So long ago,
那么久远
who can remember?
谁记得住
I wanted to say a few words about public service
我想说一些关于公共服务
and about Ervin H. Burrell.
和Ervin H. Burrell的事
During my time on the city council, Erv was no stranger to me.
我在市议会工作时 Erv与我相熟
I chaired the public safety subcommittee, and I called upon him many times.
我主持公众安全委员会时见过他几次
We worked closely and when I became mayor, we formed a strong relationship...
我们合作无间 我当上市长后 我们建立了牢固的关系...
He feared and hated me, and I merely wanted him dead.
他害怕并讨厌我 而我只是欲除之而后快
...making Baltimore a safer city.
...让巴尔的摩变成一个安全的城市
Don't stray from the inner harbor.
别在内港游荡
The criminal justice coordinating council needs new leadership...
但是我知道 刑事司法协调理事会需要新的领导...
It took a while, but I finally put his ass out to pasture.
花了点时间 但我终于让他滚蛋了
If you would. Thank you.
请 谢谢
Plaques for hacks.
雇佣文人的牌匾
Prerogative of any big-city mayor.
大城市市长的特权
How much of that insight and analysis can we get in tomorrow's story?
在明天的报纸上要体现多少 这种深刻的洞察力
Little to none.
一点点都不行
Twigg could work the department sources,
Twigg会继续跟进局里的消息来源
and they would shit all over a dog-and-pony show like that.
他们会继续演这狗血的戏码
What about Price at the hall?
市政厅里的Price呢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表