剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Joe will be missed.
大伙儿会怀念Joe的
Very much missed. We liked Joe.
深切缅怀 大家热爱Joe
A hard man not to like.
谁会不喜欢他呢
Tomorrow ain't promised to no one.
明天的事谁都说不准
Meanwhile, we go on.
不过 该继续的继续
In business, in life,
生意也好 生活也罢
what you learn to appreciate the most is a dependable man.
做生意最重要就是要有靠得住的人
One day, same as the next.
过去如此 往后也一样
Yeah, I learned a lot from watching Joe.
嗯 跟着Joe我学了不少
We deal with you or your second.
我们只跟你或者你副手联络
No one else. No one else knows our names.
别人一个不行 不能让人知道我们
No one else contacts us.
不能让别人联♥系♥我们
Understand?
明白?
To contact us, use this... only.
要联♥系♥我们 只能用这个
Man, I don't talk on no cellphones.
我不用手♥机♥的
Here. To call for lunch, you can talk.
给 用它约个午饭没什么
To call your girl, you can talk.
用它打给女朋友也没事
To call your lawyer even, you can talk -
甚至打给你律师也没事
the law says that is between you and the lawyer.
你跟律师之间的谈话有保密协议
All right?
明白吗?
To find out what movie is playing down the street, you can talk.
问问电影院在放啥电影都没关系
All of that is good because all of that tells them
这都没问题 说这些是为了让他们知道
there is nothing good to hear.
没啥好偷听的
But, for business,
但是 生意上的事
we do not talk on the phone.
不能在电♥话♥上说
Never. Right.
决不能 行
I mean, Joe taught me that.
这个Joe教过我
But what about... What is...
但这个怎么说
How'd that play? Man overcame his grief.
事儿办得怎样? 节哀顺变呗
Do it feel like a crown on your head right now?
你现在有没有君临天下的感觉?
Do it?
有没有?
'Cause that's what I'm wearin' on my head.
老子现在就这感觉
We should celebrate.
该庆祝下
Yeah?
啥?
Atlantic City.
去大西洋城
Can't play like that now.
还不是庆祝的时候
Omar gonna make a move. You know this.
Omar可能会采取行动 你知道的
Yo, I need to go past home.
我要往家去一趟
You mind a ride? You know I like your peoples.
带我一程? 你知道我多喜欢你家人
I gotta tell 'em I'm not gonna be comin' round for a time.
我要告诉他们有阵子不能回去了
You stepped up and made your play.
你的角色演完了
Now I gotta make mine.
该轮到我上场了
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第五季 第5集
At least four. Got it.
至少四起 明白了
We're going back through old cases, so we could find more than that.
我们在查旧卷宗 看看有没有更多
What else? And the motive now seems sexual.
还有什么? 作案动机可能和性有关
What do you mean sexual?
什么叫和性有关?
Is someone sodomizing homeless men?
有人鸡♥奸♥流浪汉?
I can't get that specific.
具体的我不能说
How can I not get specific?
不具体我怎么写?
Just say the killer is acting from sexual compulsions.
就说凶手是出于性冲动而发动袭击的
Anything more detailed we need to keep in the case file.
详细情况属于案件机密
I don't know, detective..
我不知道 长官..
Last time, I couldn't get it out front
上次就没法发上都市版
Let me run it by my desk and call you back. All right?
我问下主编再打给你吧
All right.
好吧
Anything late from cop shop?
差佬那儿怎么说?
Follow-ups on the recent murders.
最近几起凶杀案的后续情况
An arrest on one, which was the domestic cutting from Hampden.
抓获一名嫌犯 Hampden的家庭谋杀
No arrests in a couple of drug-relateds from East Baltimore.
东巴尔的摩的几起涉毒案中没有人员逮捕
OK, give me a bit for the budget line.
给我点背景资料
Domestic was a Patricia Boggus, found in her car.
家庭谋杀受害者Patricia Boggus 发现死于车中
Drug-relateds were one Joseph Stewart, found in his dining room,
涉毒凶杀中的Joseph Stewart 发现死在客厅内
and one Nathaniel Manns, found in an alley garage.
还有名Nathaniel Manns 在后巷车♥库♥发现
A couple graphs on each.
每件都弄几张照片
Write it as a single short.
写得简短一些
Also, I got word on another homeless murder.
还有一起流浪汉谋杀案的消息
The detective on it says it's related.
办案的警官说互相有联♥系♥
He says it's sexual.
他说是性犯罪
Sexual? They being raped? He wouldn't confirm that.
性犯罪? 被强♥奸♥了? 他不肯确认
He just says that the killings are sexual in nature.
他就说这些谋杀在性质上与性有关
Write what you got.
有什么写什么
I'll run it by the 4:00, see if it takes.
我四点编辑会的时候提一下 看要不要写
This indictment is the result of an 18-month investigation
这次起诉背后是长达18个月的调查取证
by the State's Attorney's office and the Baltimore Police Department.
由州检察官和巴尔的摩警局共同参与
And it shines a light on a cornerstone issue
它为任何代议制政♥府♥的基本问题
for any representative government - public trust of public servants.
人♥民♥对公仆的信任问题点亮了明灯
Senator Davis abused that trust.
参议员Davis污蔑了这种信任
He traded on his power and influence
他拿权力和影响力做交易
so that he could use local businesses and campaign donors
把本地的企业和竞选捐助人
as his personal A.T. M. Machine.
当做他的私人提款机
He created a network of charitable and non-profit organizations
他创办了一系列慈善和非营利性机构
whose purpose was to accumulate cash for his private use, betraying...
只为了牟取钱财中饱私囊 这背叛了...
Rhonda Pearlman?
Rhonda Pearlman?
Bill Zorzi, covering federal court for The Sun.
我是Bill Zorzi 太阳报联邦法制版的
Right. How do you do?
哦 你好
Not to be all petulant on your special day here,
不是趁着你这儿大日子骚扰您
but since when does a prosecutor in this town
可啥时候起本城的检察官
stage a perp walk and not call the daily newspaper?
拉人游街示众都不给日报打电♥话♥了?
We called Gail Gibson. Left a message on her voice mail.
我们给Gail Gibson打电♥话♥ 在他语♥音♥信箱留言了啊
Gail left for a freelance gig four months ago.
Gail四个月前就离职做自♥由♥撰稿人去了
Well, her voice mail still works.
他的语♥音♥信箱还在啊
Who's replacing her on city courts?
谁接替他跑法制版了呢?
From now on, just don't jam me up like that again.
从今往后 可别再把我关在外面了
...he must be held accountable for his fraudulent actions.
...他将为自己的欺诈行为付出代价
Senator Davis has opened our legislative body
参议员Davis将我们的立法机构
to monetary persuasions.
卷入钱权交易
He has done this knowingly
这是明知故犯
and with complete disregard for the office that he represents.
完全无视他所代表的办公室
It is this kind of impropriety... How's it feel, Clay?
正是这种不当行为... 感觉怎么样 Clay?
No fun on the ass end, is it?
吃不了兜着走了吧?
You said it, Norman.
你说的 Norman
There's the short con and the long con.
君子报仇十年不晚
You're gonna need a statement.
你得发表个声明
Nothing too joyful.
别太幸灾乐祸
Don't dance on Clay's grave until you're sure the motherfucker's dead.
没确保这厮彻底死了之前 先别在他坟头跳舞
Clay ain't getting up from this.
Clay没可能逃过这一劫
Also, you don't want to piss off his base, being too gleeful about it.
就是为了不得罪他的选众 你也不能显得太高兴了
That guy still has a base?
他还有选众?
After all the shit he's pulled?
整这么出还有人敢保他?
I'll tell you one thing - that fella is looking pretty damn mayoral.
我跟你说 这家伙看着倒挺有市长范儿的
More than Nerese, definitely.
肯定比Nerese强
With the profile he gets from this, I'd say it's Mr. Bond's race to lose.
这件事为他的形象加分不少 看来Bond先生已经遥遥领先了
...and remain under common court.
...由普通法♥院♥审理
Senator Davis will have to account for that money.
参议员Davis将为这笔资金负责
What'd you tell your girl? I'm away on business.
跟你闺女说什么了? 说我要去出差
I won't be around for a couple weeks.
得几星期不能回家
Shouldn't be more than that. Better not.
应该不用那么久 希望不会
Miss Trainor say we gonna learn a problem like that every day for this year and the next.
Trainor老师说今年到明年 每天都要学一道题
You mean memorize 'em?
要背出来?
Yeah. Learn it by heart.
嗯 背得滚瓜烂熟
Learn the question. Learn the answer, too.
题目和答案都要背出来
'Cause them questions gonna be on the M.S.A. Test next year.She tell you all that?
因为明年的马里兰州统考要考?
Miss Trainor say if the scores don't go up before the selection
Trainor老师说要是选择之前成绩不提高
all the teachers gonna get fired.
所有老师都会被炒鱿鱼
Selection? What she mean?
选择? 什么意思?
When the people vote for whoever.
就是投票啊什么的
You mean an election?
你是说选举吧?
Nigga think you all that.
大伙都说你是玻璃
Now, why you gonna go and do that?
你这是要干嘛?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表