剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
gets his name in the news, ups his profile
让他的名字出现在新闻里 提升形象
he'll do whatever the folks pulling the strings want.
幕后操控的人说什么他就会干什么
Whether it be character assassination,
管他是指鹿为马
tie the noose in the rope, whatever.
还是借刀杀人 等等
But they picked the wrong man this time.
但这次他挑错对象了
They must not heard about you, Senator. I don't run from a fight.
他们还没听到你的回应吧 参议员 我不是找他们打架去的
I know that. The people know.
我知道 人♥民♥知道
I'm talkin' 'bout the people now...
我说的是广大人♥民♥群众...
The people know what I've done for West Baltimore and this city ???.
他们知道我为西区和本市办了多少实事
They know the battles I fight every day.
他们知道我每天面临的斗争
They know these charges ain't nothing but B.S.
他们知道这些指控不过是些狗屁
Hey. Hold it now, it's radio.
悠着点 这可是电台
I gotta hold my tongue, I know.
注意文明用语 知道了
I don't want nobody pullin' y'all's license,
我可不想你们被吊销广播执照
so I can't say it like I feel it.
免得我话都没处说
But I wanted to come here on your show tonight
但我很高兴今晚来到你们的节目
and thank you so much for the opportunity, my brother
感谢你给我这次机会 好兄弟
but I wanted your listeners to be the first to hear it from my mouth.
我想让你的听众从我嘴里首先听到
I have committed no crime,
我是清白的
and I am gonna keep on doing the people's work without breaking stride.
我将不畏艰难险阻为人♥民♥服务
I want to thank you for that, Senator.
非常感谢 参议员
And also I want everybody to know there's going to be a gathering
另外大家注意明天两点在
at the Mitchell courthouse tomorrow at 2:00
Mitchell法♥院♥将有一次集♥会♥
so that people can be heard on this.
欢迎市民踊跃表达看法
I hope they come out in good numbers. 2:00 on Calvert Street.
希望大家会积极前往 两点 Calvert大街
It's time to lift every voice. I heard that.
是时间让大家畅所欲言了 说的是
Three detectives for a 24-hour wiretap.
三名探员24小时监听
Four more in two-man surveillance teams.
外加四人编成两组跟踪监视
A pair of unmarked cars.
两辆不带警牌的车
I'm not asking the world here, Cedric.
我又不是狮子大开口 Cedric
Lester, if I had it, you'd have it.
Lester 我要有早给你了
That's the cell number of the motherfucker who put 22 bodies on us.
这是手里捏着22条人命的混账的手♥机♥号♥
Go to the fucking mayor! I've been to the mayor.
去找他妈市长嘛! 我去找过了
I've been to him on my knees twice. Once for your case, remember?
我跪着去求了他两次 一次还是你的案子 你忘了?
And all I could bring back was two men to work Clay Davis.
好不容易批了两个人查Clay Davis
And yesterday, for the serial killer that homicide was working, two men only.
昨天凶杀组在办的那件流浪汉谋杀 也只给了两个人
I've done my job. I've gone up the ladder every time.
我已经尽心尽责 每次都找到上面去
But if a fucking serial killer can't bring back more than a couple detectives,
可这连环杀手都只能批两名探员
what the hell does it matter that you have a fresh phone number?
你新弄到个电♥话♥号♥码算什么玩意儿啊
More manpower's been assigned, according to the P. I.O.
公共信息部说上面派了更多人手
And?
还有呢?
I led with the first victim. Ex-marine. Bronze-star in Vietnam.
查到第一个被害人是前海军陆战队员 越战时拿过铜奖章
His family begged him to come home, which he would do now and then,
他家人求他回去 他有时也肯
but they hadn't seen him in a month before the murder.
但被杀前他们已经有一个月没见他了
Good shit. Real good shit.
好东西 非常好
Late, but you got the goods, right?
迟到了 不过你有好消息吧?
Half of these guys are whack jobs, the other half just want to borrow a fin...
这些家伙一半都吸毒 不吸毒的也只想问我要钱...
But yeah, I got good stuff.
不过我找到好东西了
Got a family of four under the Hanover Street Bridge.
Hanover街大桥下的一家四口
Father broke down and cried when I talked to him,
当爹的被我问得失声痛哭
talking about how he couldn't protect himself, couldn't protect his kids.
说他怎么怎么不能自保 不能保护孩子
Mother just kept stroking the youngest one's blonde hair.
当妈的只管抚摸着小儿子的金色头发
We got names on this, right? Yeah.
这回有名字吧? 有
Guy's name is...
那男的叫...
Boston. Nathan Levi Boston.
Boston Nathan Levi Boston
OK, you got 30 inches, if you need them.
好 你要写就给你30英寸版面
You're going off the front in a package with Alma and Fletch.
你接着Alma和Fletch的头版写个续篇
Olesker wrote a pretty damn good column, too, for metro front.
Olesker写了篇很不错的专栏 本地新闻版
Go, go. Write, write.
去去 快写去
This serial killer is making one Baltimorean very, very happy.
这桩连环杀人案让某个巴尔的摩人 非常非常高兴啊
Clay Davis.
Clay Davis
One news cycle, and his indictment's gonna be off the front page.
有了新的热点 他的起诉就能撤下头版了
Well, if it bleeds, it leads.
越血腥越好卖♥♥嘛
A fucking serial killer.
扯他妈的连环杀手
I give them a sex-crazed madman who's enough of a freak show
我编了个疯狂性变♥态♥ 够他们大动干戈的
to get the whole city hot and bothered and what comes back?
原以为会闹得全城沸沸扬扬 结果呢?
One fucking detective.
就他妈派了一个人
And who is it? Kima Greggs, who should be working her triple.
派了谁? Kima Greggs 还嫌三人命案不够她忙的
So now I can't give you her hours without fucking up honest casework.
我总不能拉她来 耽搁了正经案子吧
Well, now it's easier, Jimmy. We don't need as much.
现在简单了 Jimmy 我们不需要太多
Now we need a wiretap.
只要台监听设备
I can monitor that myself.
这个可以我来干
Shit, anything we get up is gonna be illegal anyway.
反正就算查到啥也是违法的
So we don't want anyone getting near it.
还是不要让人知道得好
Sydnor, maybe. I can trust him.
最多找Sydnor 我相信他
You start pulling information off that phone,
要是从电♥话♥上查出什么
you're gonna need at least a couple of surveillance cars in the street.
那至少要两辆监视车跟踪巡逻
We'll worry when we get there.
等查到再说吧
The important thing is that he's making it easy for us.
关键是他这样事情倒好办了
Before, with all that face-to-face, we were gonna need what?
以前正面交锋 那得要多少东西?
Remote cameras, microphones,
远程摄像头 麦克风
half-a-dozen guys working surveillance 24 hours.
六名探员24小时追踪监视
But now he's talking on a phone, and I got him.
现在他肯用手♥机♥ 就逃不出我掌心
So how do we squeeze a wiretap out of my serial killer?
要怎么从连环谋杀案上挤出♥台♥监听设备来?
He's gotta call someone.
他得给人打电♥话♥
Who?
打给谁?
Cardinal Keeler.
主教Keeler
Cal fucking Ripken. Who gives a fuck?
Cal Ripken 管他谁 (美国职棒大联盟球员)
A bullshit number on the paperwork to the courthouse,
法♥院♥的报告上随便编个号♥码
Marlo's cell number on the tap itself.
实际监听的是Marlo的手♥机♥号♥
This is fucking genius...
太他妈天才了...
Or not.
才怪
If that's about your case, you need to answer it.
要是案子的事情 你得接电♥话♥啊
Remember you're working a serial killer.
别忘了你在破连环杀手案呢
Nah, it's my ex-wife. Been calling all night.
不 是我前妻 给我打了一晚上电♥话♥了
Like I got time for her fucking bullshit.
好像我闲的没事儿似的
They got to believe it's your killer calling before they'll pay for a wiretap.
要让他们相信是你那凶手打的电♥话♥ 才肯出钱让你搞监听
Well, fine. Fuck it.
好吧 豁出去了
Call your buddy Oscar, tell him we need another body.
给你伙计Oscar打电♥话♥ 说还要具尸体
The sick motherfucker is gonna call Mr. Ripken
等着这死变♥态♥给Ripken先生打电♥话♥
with something only the killer could know.
说点只有凶手才知道的细节
That should shake 'em up enough for a couple of wiretaps.
看不把他们吓得拿出些监听设备来
Monk sure do like to retire early.
Monk提早退休还挺乐呵的
Three go in and one come out.
进去仨出来一个
Better odds.
胜算大了些
We're gonna wait on it though. They'll get better still.
再等下去 把握会更大
If not tonight, then the next.
今晚不行 还有明晚
You're a patient man.
你挺有耐心啊
Him too.
他也是
I tried to reach you on your cell all day.
我打了你一天手♥机♥了
I called Beadie, she had no idea... I know. It's my fault.
我打给Beadie 她也不知道... 我知道 是我的错
They still up? Yes.
他们还醒着? 嗯
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, dad.
嗨 爸爸
Listen, Sean, I did everything I could to get to your play tonight.
听着Sean 我千方百计想赶去你的演出
Hey, Mike.
嗨 Mike
It's cool. No worries.
没什么 别内疚了
Your mom said you were great.
你妈说你表演得可棒了
Why don't you do it now? Let me hear it.
要不你就这么弹弹呗 让我听听
I don't know. It's lame like that. You gotta see the whole play.
不行 这样听起来特烂 得看全场演出才有效果
What band is that? Dead Meadow.
这什么乐队啊? 死亡草原
Dead metal? Meadow. Dead Meadow.
死亡金属(metal)? 草原 死亡草原
What the hell's wrong with the Ramones?
Ramones有什么问题么? (美国70年代金属乐队)
I'll make it up next weekend. Take 'em to the ball game.
我下星期将功补过 带他们看球赛去
Hey, this is life, Jimmy.
这可是过日子 Jimmy
This is the stuff that actually matters.
这些才是真正重要的事情
I know. I talked to Beadie.
我知道 我跟Beadie谈过了
She knows she's losing you. Like I knew.
她知道你心不在了 就像我当初
I'm not judging.
不是我说三道四
I'm not saying this to hurt you.
这么说也不是故意伤你心
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表