剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Fuck the register, old man.
去他的收银台 老家伙
They all up in your shit.
他们都在抓你把柄
They going after every damn thing. Do you hear me?
他们什么陈芝麻烂谷子都在查 你听见了吗
We going to jail.
我们要坐牢了
Focus, motherfucker,
注意点 狗♥杂♥种♥
focus!
注意点
Look here.
瞧这里
Back in the girdle ads underneath the story about the...
在腰带广♥告♥背后 就在...
the school board approving a name change for PS 1♥1♥4♥,
校董会通过1♥1♥4♥公立学校改名的新闻下面
it's Jimmy McNulty's ripper.
就是咱Jimmy McNulty的杀人魔报道
You know why they call them homeless, Jimmy?
你知道他们为什么被叫做流浪汉吗 Jimmy
Because they ain't got a pot to piss in,
因为他们连个尿尿的便壶都没有
and you know why they ain't got a pot?
你知道为啥他们连个尿尿的便壶都没有吗
Because nobody gives a good fuck.
因为谁他妈都不在乎
Shake it for another day or two, and then you're back in the rotation.
你闹个一两天就该给我收手回去轮班
You done with this stupid shit?
你蠢事干够了没
Who the fuck do you need to hear it from, Jimmy?
还要谁来当头棒喝才能敲醒你 Jimmy
You have to let Burrell know that this isn't coming from you.
你得让Burrell知道这不是你本意
That won't matter.
那根本没用
After what he read today, I'm the threat.
今天他看过这个之后 我就是眼中钉
Then you have to tell him that you won't take the job,
那你必须告诉他你不会接这个工作
that you don't want his chair.
你并不觊觎他的位置
And he believes me?
他会信我吗
The alternative is that he goes public with what he knows,
要不然他就会把他知道的公之于众
whatever he has about the old days.
把你的老底掀出来
He sat on it this long.
他都藏了这么久了
You said yourself he'd rather bury that file
你自己也说过 比起让外界知道 在他掌管下警局的家丑
than to embarrass the department on his watch,
还不如把这段陈年旧事尘封起来
but if it's between you and him surviving,
但如果是你跟他两虎相争
what do you think he'll do then?
你觉得他会怎么做
How much could even be in that file?
那份档案里到底会有多少料
An assets investigation? Some loose talk?
资产调查和一些闲言闲语?
It was so long ago. Most of those guys have moved on.
都多久以前的事了 当年那些人都罢手了
He only needs smoke.
他只用放出点风声
He doesn't even need fire to drag you down, to drag me down.
甚至不用煽风点火 就能拖你下台
Everything that we have worked so hard for.
把我们多年的苦心经营毁于一旦
We've already lost enough.
我们已经失去得够多了
What other people Omar got?
Omar还有些什么手下
Cocksucker the one got the trouble.
他才是我们要算账的
No need for you to stand tall on it.
你没必要为他送命
It don't have to be messy.
不用把场子搞这么难堪
Ain't no other way. I can see that.
没别的办法 我看得出来
Where I find Omar?
我在哪儿才能找到Omar
no,no...
不 不
Where Omar at?
Omar在哪儿
You a tough old man.
老家伙是条硬汉
When word get to Omar, make sure he hear everything.
消息传到Omar的时候 记得要事无巨细的说给他听
We still ain't got no line on the man, and now he comin' at us.
我们还是没有Omar的消息 现在他还要找上门了
We gonna change up. Marlo got to move indoors.
我们要变动下 Marlo以后少出门
The rest of us need to live on the run.
咱们得提心吊胆过日子了
Fucked-up plan, you ask me.
要我说 这计划烂毙了
Marlo wants Omar. What else you need to know?
Marlo要Omar死 你知道这个就够了
You making your move on Burrell, and I don't blame you,
你要下手除掉Burrell 我不怪你
and the thing is, I can help with that.
而且事实上 也没有我插手的余地
The ministers, Nerese, black legislative caucus
部长们 Nerese 黑人立法协会
I can bring them around for you.
我能把他们都找来
Feel free.
随意
All I need is some help with this grand jury nonsense.
我只求在大陪审团这操蛋事上帮我点忙
You go to Bond, you tell Bond that...
你去找Bond 你去跟Bond说
I can't help you with that.
这事我帮不了你
Story's been out all day, and our phone isn't ringing.
消息已经满天飞了 我们的电♥话♥也没响
The ministers, Nerese, the caucus, they're willing to live with Daniels apparently.
部长 Nerese 黑人立法协会 显然他们可以接受Daniels
Thanks anyway.
还是谢谢你
Thinking you can cut Clay loose, huh?
你自以为可以甩掉Clay了是不
Thinking I'm done.
觉得我玩儿完了
Came to see my account.
我来看我的账户
Y'all got my money in here?
里面有我的钱吗
This mine. Y'all got my money.
这是我的 你们这儿有我的钱
we missed you.
(法语)是的 先生
What?
(法语)请出示证件 什么
Yeah.
(法语)这个 是的
So you string together Barlow's murder
所以你把Barlow那宗谋杀案
and Cole's unconnected case and yours,
和Cole的和你的无关案子扯上关系
which is natural to begin with...
这样就能自然而然的开展调查...
Instant serial killer, which I thought would get the brass
即兴连环杀手 我本以为会逼Brass
to begin kicking out some money to work real cases.
扔点钱出来让我们查真正的案子
Like Marlo? Like Marlo.
好比Marlo 好比Marlo
Shit like this actually goes through your fucking brain?
你脑子里居然还装着这种鸟想法
Yeah. If you don't want to listen to your partner,
是啊 如果你不听老搭档的
then listen to Lester. He has all the wisdom you need.
听听Lester的怎么说 他够聪明了吧
Joke of it is, no one gives a fuck about a serial killer,
可笑的是 根本没在在乎连环杀手
not unless he's carving up some pretty coed or some shit.
只要他杀的不是学生什么的
Sun papers put the story in their back pages.
太阳报把这新闻放在尾页上
You fucked up. Yeah. Tell him.
你搞砸了 对 跟他说
No. I mean, if you want to do it right, a straight-up strangle's not enough.
不 我是说 如果你真想成事儿的话 一个简单的扼杀案根本不够
Not if it's some vagrant.
在死的只是流浪汉的情况下
Sensationalize it.
把这事夸大
Give the killer some fucked-up fantasy,
给杀手安个什么妄想症的名头
something bad, real bad.
要极为变♥态♥ 令人发指的那种
It's got to grip the hearts and minds,
要能紧抓住观者的胃口
give the people what they want from a serial killer.
打造个他们想看到的连环杀手
Lester, what the fuck? No. You're onto something.
Lester 你搞什么 不 你这事有戏
I only need a few weeks to pull down Marlo Stanfield.
我再需几个礼拜 就能把Marlo Stanfield逮捕归案
You fly this mess right, you can give it to me.
你别把这事搞砸 就能给我那几个礼拜
Who gives a damn if we fake a couple of murders
谁会在乎我们捏造几个
that we're never gonna solve, huh?
本来就破不了的谋杀案
The dead men don't care.
死人不在乎
No one cares.
没人在乎
But if it's gonna get the bosses to throw down enough coin to do police work...
但如果能让上头拿几个钱出来查案
I'm out. I'm out of here.
我走了 我待不下去了
We got to give your killer a name.
我们得给你的连环杀手想个名号♥
We have to kill again.
我们必须再犯次案
Poppy, we've got to cook one of these one night.
老兄 总有一天我们得把这个弄来吃
Yeah, right on. Nice little dinner.
说的是 弄顿美味的晚餐
Omar, Omar, Omar!
Omar Omar Omar
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
慢慢来 慢慢来 别急 别急
All right, all right. Here you go.
好吧 好吧 拿去
Tomorrow, OK?
Mana 明天再来 好不好
Tomorrow. Mana Poppy
明天 Mana Poppy
Mana Alexis
Mana Alexis
Hey, 'Naldo, cous' got to find out where they got Honey Nut, yo,
嘿 Naldo 你兄弟得找找 哪儿有卖♥♥蜂蜜燕麦圈的
if they expect us to call this spit o' land home.
如果他指望我们把这鸟大的地方当家的话
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表