剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
And then on steroids, which has destroyed what's left of baseball's credibility,
还服用兴♥奋♥剂♥ 棒球好不容易剩的那点精神
he's nowhere to be found.
早不知上哪儿去了
So, you an Orioles fan?
你是金莺队球迷吗?
Are you excited that it's opening day because something like that is...
开赛日之际您是否感到激动呢...
Fuck baseball!
操♥你♥妈♥棒球!
Peanuts! Get your peanuts!
花生哟 买♥♥花生喽
51, 52, 53.
51 52 53
Hey, Bubs, how you doin'?
嗨 Bubs 你怎么样?
Have a seat all the way around the other side.
走到底找个位子坐下
Much obliged.
多谢了您呐
Stop crying. Don't grab stuff off my plate.
不许哭 别从老娘盘子里抓东西
Mommy's going to whup you.
看我不抽死你
Do you need some help here?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
Because we don't do that here.
咱们这儿不能乱来
In our house, there's no hitting anyone, especially children.
在我们家不许打人 更不许打孩子
Do you understand me?
你明白吗?
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Traffic's a nightmare.
交通简直是噩梦
Think you're funny, huh?
你们觉得好玩是吧?
Think I still don't have...
以为我没有...
All right, I get the point, fuckholes.
好了 知道你们厉害 妈的
Fuck you both, already.
都去死吧
A couple more years of this, you'll be ready for a radio car.
再过几年你们可以倒♥退♥回去玩遥控车了
Why is it you can't come up to my office and do this like grown-ups?
干嘛不能上我办公室来 像成年人一样办事
They still make you sign in at the front desk out Woodlawn?
Woodlawn那边还得在前台签到吧
Who'd you knuckleheads piss on this time?
你们丫的这次又惹上谁了?
We're still working the edges of something the bosses shut down.
头头叫停的项目 我们还在撬边呢
Yeah, what are we talking about? The bodies in the vacants.
哦 什么案子啊? 空屋弃尸案
They shut that down?
那案子叫停了?
Jesus Christ. What, 22 murders doesn't rate?
乖乖 22具尸体就不算了?
Not any more.
不算了呗
You were on it more than a year.
你们查了都快一年了
Where were you?
查到哪儿了?
Too close to quit.
快了 不能撒手
You know Marlo Stanfield,
你认识Marlo Stanfield
Chris Partlow, Snoop Pearson?
Chris Partlow和Snoop Pearson?
Those names ring out.
这些名字有印象
Well, we got nothing back from any lab work,
实验室没啥结果
there's no witnesses, nothing to make a murder prosecution,
没有目击证人 没证据起诉谋杀
so we settled in,
咱就换法子
sat on them for about a year.
暗地里盯了他们一年
You got a pattern? A good one.
了解作案模式了? 非常清楚
Two or three weeks with some good FBI cameras and wires,
FBI的专业监视监听盯上两三周
maybe a half-dozen agents...
派五六个探员吧...
Like we tell you boys when the case broke,
当初立案时我就跟你们说过
we aren't much into ghetto drug shit any more.
我们对这种贫民区毒品案不感兴趣了
Most of our guys are counter-terror and political stuff.
我们的人都在忙反恐啦政♥治♥什么的
We already did all the long legwork.
跑腿的事儿我们已经干了
Two or three weeks, you guys end up with a big headline.
再干两三周 头版头条就是你们的了
You federal fucks like headlines.
你们FBI不就喜欢头条么
I'll run it up the flagpole.
我先去局里问问
I'm gonna drive away now. All right.
我可开走了啊 行啊
If it's OK with you two suckholes.
要是你们这些傻♥逼♥没意见的话
Welcome back to Camden Yards.
欢迎来到Camden体育场
As we mentioned a moment ago, the Orioles know...
正如刚才所说 金莺队...
I got good stuff.
有好料了
Hang on.
等等
Come here and tell me, so I can put it on the budget.
过来告诉我 给你留着版面
I got a kid in a wheelchair outside the stadium,
在体育场外找到个坐轮椅的孩子
wanting to go to the game
很想去看比赛
but unable because he didn't have the money for a scalped ticket.
但是没钱买♥♥黄牛票所以看不了
Sounds pretty good. You got art?
听着不错 有照片么?
???Photo said they were too booked with the game.
问了 摄影师说都在赛场内忙呢
This is your main color piece.
这是你的专题报道
You got to have a picture of the kid if he's your lead.
要报道这孩子至少要有张照片啊
Can we send them out now? I guess.
现在派人去行吗? 大概吧
He probably rolled out, but you can try.
他可能走了 不过你可以试试
Shit.
操
How old is this fella? 13.
这孩子多大? 13
What's with his parents? Why wasn't he in school?
他爹妈呢? 他怎么不上学?
What, in this city? He just cut.
在这儿上? 他刚辍学
So what about his parents? Both dead. No shit.
那他爸妈呢? 都死了 没人
He lives with his aunt in West Baltimore. How'd he get in the wheelchair?
他跟阿姨住在巴蒂尔摩西区 怎么会坐上轮椅的?
Something about a stray gunshot. It was all pretty vague.
中了流弹什么的 说得挺模糊的
You got a date when it happened?
中枪日期有么?
??He was a little hinky with telling me much.
他不太愿意和我多说啦
Fact is, he would only let me go with his nickname.
其实他只肯告诉我他的外号♥
Look. I got to start writing if you want it for the e-dot.
我得开始写了 如果你想按时要的话
Yeah. Why don't you work in Metro Write so I can read over your shoulder?
嗯 你就在公共系统上写吧 我好在一边看着
Hey, Scott. What he go by, the nickname?
Scott 他叫啥来着 外号♥?
E.J. E.J.
E J E J
Hey, Jane, come here a minute.
Jane 过来下
Check clips for the last three years.
查下过往三年资料
See if we got anything on a kid in the city wounded by a stray bullet.
看看有没有个被流弹射中的孩子
He'd be 13 now.
现在该13岁了
Nickname of E.J. Could be his initials.
外号♥叫EJ 可能是姓名缩写
Who is he to us?
跟我们什么关系啊
He's the lead of our opening-day piece.
是开赛日的新闻人物
If we find it, I'd love to get art on the kid.
要是找到了 找人给他拍张照片
Don't hold your breath.
别抱太高期望
It's a hell of a case, really.
这案子不小啊
And God knows they could use the help.
天地良心他们是需要帮忙
Sorry I'm late. Anything up?
抱歉我来晚了 有什么进展?
Just the usual.
老样子
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧? 嗯
We do this right, it is like a spiral.
要是弄对了 就像螺旋梯一样
We start on the outside of the circle, and we work our way around the edges,
从圈子外♥围♥入手 在边缘逐渐突破
pick up everything we can before we get to Clay and the people he keeps close.
顺藤摸瓜逼近Clay和他的同党
You think Clay knows the indictment's coming?
你觉得Clay知道起诉书的事情?
Clay Davis has been waiting for the other shoe to drop his whole life.
Clay Davis就等着致命的最后一击呢
He knows.
他知道
And it's your people up in my shit.
来找我碴的是你的人
Not no feds, not no state people from Annapolis.
不是FBI 也不是Annapolis州里的人
It's motherfuckers from my own city.
他妈的都是自家后院的人
My hands are tied here, Clayton.
我也无能为力啊 Clayton
It's a new mayor, a new state's attorney.
现在是新市长 新的州检察官
I'm out there doing the Lord's work for you, Erv. You know it.
在外替你卖♥♥命的可是我 你知道的
Who got that pay raise through the council?
谁去市议院争取到加薪的?
Just enough for you to get that new patio
给你家换新院子够了
but not enough for that guy from Pittsburgh to take your place.
让匹兹堡那家伙接替你不够是吧
I wish I could.
我也想帮你的嘛
You know I wish I could,
你知道我想的嘛
but with Carcetti in, people are watching.
但是Carcetti上任 大家都看着嘛
I got eyes on me now.
我也在众目睽睽之下嘛
You the commissioner still, right?
你好歹还是局长吧?
Yeah, but it ain't like it was.
是 但现在跟以前不一样
??If you don't control it, who does?
靠 那你不管谁管?
On this, I got to reach around Daniels,
这件事 我得避开Daniels
and he's Carcetti's boy.
他是Carcetti的人
Look. This is a grand jury investigation, for God's sake.
这可是大陪审团的调查啊 拜托
We could both be charged with obstruction of justice.
咱俩没准都被起诉妨碍司法公正
God damn it, Erv.
你姥姥的 Erv
I been there for you, carried water for you, and you do me like this?
我为你瞻前马后任劳任怨 你就这么报答我?
Clay, I can't. Nobody could.
Clay 我没法子 没人可以
You think I'm goin' down, don't you?
你觉得我死定了是吧?
You think I'm done.
你看准我死定了
All y'all ungrateful bitches thinkin' you can throw me out the boat.
你们这些忘恩负义的婊♥子♥们 都想着过河拆桥
Clay. A'ight!
Clay 好!
I'm gonna remember this moment, Erv.
这场面我记着 Erv
I'm gonna hold on to this moment.
我得牢牢记着今时今日
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表