剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
But you put a ribbon around his wrist.
那还在他手腕上绑了条丝带
Like the others.
就像其他人一样
Yeah. Did you see that on television?
对 你从电视上看到的吗
The ribbon on the wrist?
手腕上的丝带
Did you hear about that from other people?
还是从别人那儿听来的
Why'd you do the thing with the ribbon?
你为什么要绑丝带
Nobody understands.
没人明白
You don't understand.
你们都不会明白
I always know what I'm going to do...
我总是在行动之前...
before I do it. OK?
就知道自己该干什么了
I always know what I'm going to do.
我总是知道自己要做什么
Did you kill the others? Did you kill all of them?
你还杀过其他人吗 他们都是你杀的吗
Every one of them.
都是我杀的
I did it because I knew I was going to do it.
我杀他们是因为我知道我要杀他们
I've killed millions.
我杀了上百万人
OK? And they all killed me.
他们也杀了我
So you did all the murders?
所以所有的案子都是你犯下的?
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
I can tell.
我看得出来
Do you have a card?
你有名片吗
Jimmy, reporter's in there waiting for a photo array.
Jimmy 那个记者来了 等着认照片
What? Jay, he's bullshit.
什么 Jay 他报假案
I know he is but the newspaper made such a fuss,
我知道 但报纸搞出了很大动静
the major wants us to jerk him off, just to say we did.
警长让我们敷衍他一下
Hey, detective.
嗨 警探
No gray van either.
没什么灰色货车
What? He doesn't have a gray van.
什么 他没有灰色货车
No gray van. And he didn't call you on the phone either, did he?
没有灰色货车 他也没给你打电♥话♥ 不是吗
He didn't call you the first time and he didn't call you the second. I did that.
他没给你打过第一个电♥话♥ 也没打过第二个 第二个是我打的
Yew mortify me in fronta my fatha...
乃让偶在老头子面前蒙羞...(此处模仿巴尔的摩口音)
And those pictures you got.
还有你收到的那些照片
I took those.
是我拍的
And the missing guy? He's my second cousin.
那个失踪者 是我二表弟
We sent him up to Atlantic City with a roll of quarters.
我们给了他一笔钱 送他去大西洋城玩
And you know why I can tell you all this?
你知道我为什么要告诉你吗
Because, you lying motherfucker,
因为你这个满嘴谎言的混球
you're as full of shit as I am.
跟我是一丘之貉
And you've got to live with it and play it out for as long as it goes. Right?
而你还得把戏继续演下去 对吧
Trapped in the same lie.
困在同一个谎言里
Only difference is I know why I did it.
我们唯一的区别是 我知道自己为什么这么做
But fuck if I can figure out what it gets you in the end.
我才不在乎你最终会怎样
But hey, I ain't part of your tribe.
但我可不是你同类
You're not serious? You can't... No.
你开玩笑的吧 你不能... 对
No, I'm a fucking joke.
对 我他妈是个笑话
And so are you.
你也是
Now get the fuck out of here.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
You walk.
你可以无罪
Chris eats the murders, every last one, takes life without parole.
Chris要承担所有谋杀 终身监禁不得假释
No parole? No shot.
不能假释? 不能
They've got him cold on the one with the D.N.A.
他们在某具尸体上发现了他的DNA
Can you sell that? Is Chris loyal?
没问题吗 Chris忠于你吗
Yeah.
嗯
As long as I take care of his people.
只要我能照顾好他家人
Cheese and Monk are looking at up to twenty for the drugs.
Cheese和Monk因贩毒面临二十年刑期
But there's gonna be no assets investigation and you come home with all your money.
但不会有财产调查 你的钱还是你的
Why they letting me walk?
他们为什么放过我
They don't wanna but there's some shit in their case
他们也不想 但案子有猫腻
and they'd rather not show it in court.
他们宁可不在庭上展示出来
But here's the rub. If you stay in the game,
事实上 如果你还继续贩毒
they will. They definitely will.
他们会搏一把的 肯定会
Right now, with an election going on,
现在 选举在即
they're willing to give you a bye.
他们愿意放你一马
But after November, if they even think you're still a player,
但11月之后 如果他们发现你还在贩毒
they can take this case down off the shelf
他们会旧案重提
and the shit in the case might not be enough to keep you free.
调查过程中的猫腻也不足以让你脱身
You understand?
懂了吗
Give up the crown.
金盆洗手
Well, that's the deal, kiddo.
这就是条件 孩子
There's not a lawyer who could get better for you.
没哪个律师能争取到更好的条件了
How'd that go, boss?
怎么样 老板
Kiddo, you are a gold mine to me. You know that?
小子 你真是我的财神
You've taken this law firm to a whole new level.
你把我的律所推上了新的高度 我?
Me? You don't tip me to that bad wiretap,
要不是你提醒了我有非法的窃听 我麻烦就大了
I've got all kinds of trouble. But now, if Marlo takes the deal,
如果Marlo接受交易
he's gonna get a walk after being charged in a multimillion-dollar drug seizure.
他面临贩售价值 数百万美元毒品的指控还能脱身
That doesn't happen very often
这不常见啊
and, when it does happen, the name and number
一旦做到了 辩护律师的名字和电♥话♥
of the defense attorney goes in the front pocket of every respectable drug trafficker.
就会跑到每个可敬的毒贩的口袋里
You're a genius for what you brought me on this.
你真是个天才 太有贡献了
I'm just doing what I do, right?
我只是做我该做的 不是吗
You need to know something, all you gotta do is ask.
想知道什么 就去问
That's what a detective is, right?
侦探不就是干这个的嘛
Here. You should come over for dinner tonight.
给 今晚过来吃个晚饭吧
Yvette's making brisket. Your house?
Yvette炖了胸肉 去你家?
You're mishpocha now.
我们是一家人了
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
It's down.
结了
Not that this thing is ever going to trial. That guy has N.C.R. Written all over him.
倒没什么上庭的必要 那家伙一看就精神不健全(无犯罪责任)
Can't argue. A padded room at Clifton T. Perkins is definitely called for.
无法抗辩 Clifton T. Perkins医院的软垫病房♥是去定了
He go for all of them? No, sir. Just the last two.
所有案子他都认了? 没有 长官 只认了最后两件
He deny the others? He ain't exactly denying anything in there.
他否认其他的案子? 他什么都没有否认
I mean, he'll cop to anything we damn please.
我们要安什么莫须有的罪名都行
Then go back and get it.
那就回去 让他认罪
Excuse me?
什么
If he's N.C.R., what the fuck is the difference if he cops to two or six?
如果他精神不健全 认2件跟认6件有什么区别
Either way, they tie his arms and feed him green Jell-o.
不管怎样 他们都会绑着他胳膊 喂他绿色的果冻
Sir, he did the last two.
长官 他只犯了最后两件案子
Motherfucker.
混账
You are a cunt hair away from indictment and you see fit to argue with me?
你就快被起诉了 还要跟我争?
I did what I did. I know.
我知道我做错了
And now I'm standing responsible for two fresh murders.
现在我负责的是两件新的谋杀案
I know what I've done here.
我知道我做了什么
But I'm not doing this.
但我绝不同意这么做
This is over
都结束了
and all of our citizens can rest soundly in the knowledge that the man responsible
市民们可以安心了 由于警方辛勤的工作
has been apprehended by the diligent efforts of investigators.
流浪汉谋杀案的凶手已被逮捕
Mr. Mayor, is he being charged with all of the murders
市长先生 他是以最后两桩谋杀案 还是所有谋杀案被起诉?
or just two? It is my understanding that...
据我所知...
We are charging the last two incidents
我们起诉的是最后两桩谋杀
but it is my understanding that he is suspected in all of the crimes.
但他涉嫌实施了所有的案子
We're waiting for D.N.A. Test results.
我们正在等待DNA检测结果
Indications are that he may be mentally incapacitated
有迹象表明他精神不健全
and therefore additional prosecutions would prove redundant.
因此额外的检控是多余的
I would also like to credit Deputy Commissioner for Operations Daniels
同时我要表扬Daniels副局长
with not only bringing these cases to their proper conclusion
不仅漂亮地解决了这几起案子
but also for solving last year's slayings in the vacant rowhouses.
还解决了去年的空屋谋杀案
He has given us such excellent work
他工作出色
that I think that now is as good a time as any to announce
我认为是时候向各位宣布
that we will be sending the deputy's name forward
我们会向市议会推荐他
to the city council for confirmation as Baltimore Police Commissioner.
接任巴尔的摩市警♥察♥局长
Acting commissioner Rawls, to whom I am also extremely grateful,
同时非常感谢代理警♥察♥局长Rawls
will serve in an advisory capacity pending new responsibilities at City Hall.
他将在市政厅暂时担任顾问性的工作 等待新的任命
Scott
Scott
You should be working the main bar on the arrest with Alma.
你该跟Alma合作撰写逮捕行动的新闻
I...
我...
We're going to want your byline in this coverage.
这篇报道要你署名
Yeah, I don't feel so well. My stomach...
我不太舒服 胃有点...
I think I gotta go home.
我该回家了
Sorry.
抱歉
Having ducked the bullet on that homeless mess,
得以避开流浪汉谋杀案的大风波
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表