剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You don't want the wiretap either, now?
怎么 你现在连监听也不用了?
The judge gave us 60 days. Once that runs out, then...
法官给了我们60天 等到期了 那就...
Motherfucker, you were the one who was all semper fi for this serial killer
混账 相信有连环杀手的人就是你
and now you're fuckin' the dog.
你♥他♥妈♥现在又不认了
I'm ready to work the case.
Jay 我已经在办这个案子了
But short of any new leads, what the fuck do you want me to do?
但没有新线索和进展 你还想让我怎么办
I can't make shit up, can I?
总不能编吧
It is what it is.
该怎样就是怎样
If I send the surveillance teams back,
如果我把监视小队打发走 Jimmy
don't come crying for more manpower tomorrow, you hear?
明天别来哭着跟我要人 听见了吗
Shit is like a war, ain't it?
就像一场战争 不是吗
Easy to get in, hell to get out.
进去容易 出来就难了
Pearlman knows everything. Daniels, too. They figured it out.
Pearlman都知道了 Daniels也是 他们察觉出来了
How? I don't know.
怎么会啊 不知道
Jesus. What are they? I don't know.
老天 他们...-不知道
She made it clear there are not to be any further homeless killings.
她说得明明白白不能再有流浪汉谋杀
Nothing more on this case whatsoever.
这案子不能再有任何动静
Does she know about Marlo, that our case? She knows everything. Daniels knows.
她是否知道Marlo 我们的案子...-她什么都知道 Daniels也知道
They went to the E.C.U., dialed up the wiretap number
他们去了证物管理科 拨了监听的电♥话♥号♥码
and up pops Marlo's cellphone.
Marlo的手♥机♥响了
Why aren't we fired? Why aren't we in fucking bracelets?
那我们怎么还没被炒 为什么还没戴上手铐
I don't know.
不知道
Oh shit, Lester.
靠 Lester
We gotta get outta here. We gotta think this thing through.
我们得脱身 把事情理顺
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天
Look, meet me down at Kavanagh's in ten minutes, all right?
十分钟后在Kavanaugh酒吧见 行吗
Jimmy?
Jimmy?
How much?
多少
200.Damn, boy.
200 靠 伙计
Teacher must love your black ass.C'mon with it.
老师肯定很喜欢你 走吧
They gonna put out testers up on Poplar Grove.
他们会把测试器放在白桦林里
We gonna be late for it.
我们要迟到了
C'mon, boy.
驾 孩子 驾
Deputy.
副局长...
To be continued.
没完
Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck. What's the matter?
操 操 操 操 怎么了
Cottage cheese for lunch again there, Carl?
午餐又是农家奶酪 Carl?
Just because it happened doesn't mean it's news.
发生了不代表是新闻
There's always a salmonella outbreak somewhere.
总有某个地方会爆发沙门氏菌
I don't see why we have to cover this one...
我看不出有什么必要报道这个...
What's the first rule of rewrite, Spry?
改稿的首要原则是什么 Spry?
Shoot it down.
推倒重来
Did you read this?
你看了吗
We are crediting our own coverage
我们要把报道
with changing the Governor's mind?
寄希望于州长改变主意吗?
I'm already to the jump
我已经读到结语了
and there's not a quote from anyone
还没看到任何人
crediting us with anything of the sort.
对此作出的确切的说法
The guv is restoring funding, all right.
嗯 州长是要恢复专款了
That's 'cause Carcetti's been beating the shit out of him on this issue.
因为Carcetti在这个问题上 狠咬了他一口
We're just an afterthought.
我们只是事后诸葛亮
Whiting can smell the public service Pulitzer?
Whiting快拿下公共服务普利策奖了吧
Seems so. You get a chance yet?
大概吧 你看了吗
Yeah, yeah. I read it.
嗯 嗯 看了
And?
怎么样
Beautiful.
很不错
No, no, no. I mean it.
不 不 我说真的
You got some real Joe Mitchell stuff on the page there.
你把人物刻画得很深刻
Really makes me feel like I know this guy and his world.
让我觉得自己了解这个人和他的世界
You just pulled it all through the keyhole.
你成功地管窥全豹
Thanks, Gus.
谢谢夸奖 Gus
We get some good art, I'm gonna push for the Sunday front.
好文章啊 我会放到周日的头版
Well, I gotta make sure the guy is good with it.
其实呢 我还得征得他本人同意
What do you mean?
什么意思
The part of the story about the kid bothers him.
关于那孩子的那部分还是让他很困扰
When he told me about it, he was just talking...
当他跟我谈起的时候 只是说个不停...
You told him you were writing about him?
你告诉过他你会写他的故事了吧
I know, but... I'm putting the guy's life out there.
我知道 但...我们是把人家的人生公之于众
I wanna feel clean about it. You know what I'm sayin'?
我只想一切明明白白的 你知道我什么意思吧
I remember clean.
我就记得明明白白了
Obviously, they're not in a hurry to go public 'cause we ain't cuffed.
我们还没锒铛入狱 显然他们不急于公之于众
They're pretending on this case like we're pretending. Why?
他们向我们一样继续假装查案 为什么?
Carcetti. He's exposed on this.
Carcetti 他会被推上风口浪尖
How? Just blame it all on us, on the department.
怎么会 把责任推到我们和警局头上就好
To kill us, they'd have to kill Rawls, Daniels
干掉我们 他们就得干掉Rawls Daniels
and half the chain of command. And he made those guys.
和半数的指挥系统 他提拔了他们
It's his police department.
这是他的警局
So he opens himself up right when he's out there, running for governor.
要传出去他就是在竞选州长的时候 自毁长城
So they want us to do what? Run it down quietly? That's no problem.
那他们想让我们怎么做 悄悄地把这个案子整没了?我没意见啊
Six months from now, after the election,
六个月内 竞选后
they might decide to open up and grand jury us.
他们可能会公开 并把我们送审
We could still go to jail and, if not,
我们还是可能进监狱 就算不会
I expect to be back in the pawn shop unit and you are gonna ride the boat.
我估计也得被扔会证管科了 而你 伙计 又得开你的船去了
So what? It was worth it.
那又怎样 那也值了
Wasn't it?
是吗
Depends.
看情况了
Are they gonna let the case against Marlo and his people stand,
在知道了真♥相♥后 他们还愿不愿给
knowing what they know?
Marlo 和他手下的案子立案
Why wouldn't they? It still works on the seizures and cellphones.
为什么不呢 逮捕和电♥话♥窃听依然有效
It works without the illegal tap. Yeah, it does.
咱也没有非法窃听 是啊
And they made a big deal about dropping Marlo.
再说抓住Marlo 他们也大张旗鼓了一番
They called that press conference and linked him to all the bodies.
召开了新闻发布会说他是空屋谋杀案的主谋
For them to drop the case now...
现在放弃这案子...
You know, you think about it,
你想想...
we've got almost as much on them as they do on us.
我们是互相拽着小辫子
That Tom Wolfe wannabe
那个想自己成Tom Wolfe(著名记者)的家伙
thinks he's gonna get a phrase like that past me?
觉得这句话我能给他通过吗
No fuckin' way, motherfucker.
去他的 混球
It's like a sweater with the threads hanging off.
好比一件露出线头的毛衣
Pull any thread...
随便扯一根线头...
Mostly exaggerations and too-perfect quotes,
多数是夸张和太过完美的引用
sometimes on the record.
有些是公开宣布的
I called some of them back,
我给其中一些人打了电♥话♥
asked if they really said those things.
问他们是不是真说过那些话
You know what the city housing commissioner told me
你知道房♥管局局长
about the quotes in the flipping story?
对报道里提到的话是怎么说的吗 嗯?
He wished he'd said some of them but that he'd never been that smart in his life.
他希望是他说的 但他这辈子就没这么聪明过
Someone takes the time to...
要是有人花点时间...
re-report this stuff, it'll get ugly.
重新报道 事情就大条了
What're you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
I don't know, Robert. I don't know.
不知道 Robert 我不知道
Keep my name out of it.
别把我扯进去
No bail.
不准保释
They're claiming a propensity for violence and witness intimidation at the bail review,
他们在保释审查里 宣称你有暴♥力♥倾向 恐吓证人
trying to have you held as the kingpin.
把你作为主要嫌疑人扣着
They can do that? They can try.
他们可以这么做吗 可以尝试
Depends on which judge they draw.
看他们抽到哪个法官了
So they ain't got no bail for Chris, right? I mean, he got the murder one.
那Chris也不准保释咯?他背着谋杀逮捕令呢
Monk neither.
还有Monk
Too much weight in his car and he's on parole from the '04 charge.
他车里货太多了 又在04年指控的假释期
Best I could do was spring Mr. Wagstaff on 300,000.
我能做的只有用30万保释Wagstaff先生
He show that kind of money? Put up his uncle's house
他有那么多钱吗 他叔叔的房♥子
on surety bond for a third of it. Bondsman is fronting the rest on a fake lien.
抵价三分之一的保释金 担♥保♥人用一份假的留置权抵偿其余的部分
Right now, the important thing is not bail, the important thing is this...
现在重点不是保释 重要的是...
I need you to tell me who else knew your clock code.
你得告诉我还有谁知道你的钟点密♥码♥
I told you.
我说过了
Me, Cheese, Monk, Chris
我 Cheese Monk Chris
and the supply. That's it.
还有供货的 就这些了
No one else? No one else even had my cell number, except you.
没别人了? 除了你 其他人甚至连我手♥机♥号♥都没有
What?
干嘛
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表