剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Daily Record.
Daily Record
All right, people, it's two o'clock, I need budget lines
好了 各位 现在是两点钟 我要大家的新闻概要
in case anybody's threatening to commit an act of daily journalism.
防止有人又想威胁拖搞
City desk. Haynes.
本市新闻部 我是Haynes
You didn't, huh?
你没有啊
What the fuck are we supposed to do for centerpiece art?
那中心版面的图片怎么办
Great. Wonderful.
好 好极了
Photo didn't get out for the racetrack piece.
赛马报道的照片出不来了
What about art for the Hopkins press conference?
Hopkins新闻发布会的照片呢
Scratched it for racetrack. Hey, Swag, it's me again.
之前把它换成赛马报道了 嗨 Swag 还是我
Something's on fire over in East Baltimore.
巴尔的摩东部有地方着火了
Surprise me with a nice, pretty picture, huh?
弄个漂亮照片来给我惊喜下吧
Look, what we have is drug violence and plenty of it.
听着 我们查到的是毒品暴♥力♥犯罪 而且是很多
What you have are federal gun statutes that
你们说的是联邦枪♥支♥法
come with a five-year minimum, no parole,
五年的最低刑期 不得保释
and we need to lower our murder rate.
我们需要降低命案率
Especially since you shorted your police department budget.
在你削减了警♥察♥局的预算的时候吗
It's no secret we have budget problems,
我们财政经费紧 不是什么秘密
all the more reason for the US Attorney to pitch in.
所以司法部要介入
Officially, my priorities are counterterrorism
正经地说 我最需处理的是反暴行
and political corruption.
还有政♥治♥腐♥败♥
So you told me when I asked you for help
我当时请求你协查
on those bodies in the vacant houses.
空屋弃尸的时候你也是这么说的
But I'm inclined to provide you with a dozen FBI agents
但我现在愿意向你们提供十几位联邦探员
and all the wherewithal they need to work that case.
还有他们所需的所有办案资金
But we want Clay Davis to go federal.
但我们希望Clay Davis接受联邦审讯
Our state's attorney has developed that case.
我们的州检已经立案了
Our state's attorney decides what to do with it.
所以要由州检来做决定
He seems inclined to keep Mr. Davis local at this point.
他此刻似乎想让Davis先生在本地受审
But if you could convince Mr. Bond to reconsider,
但如果你可以让Bond先生重新考虑
we might find the resources
我们也许可以找到些资源
not only for the probe of the row-house bodies,
不单是调查那些弃尸
but the time to run some of those gun cases for you.
还可以帮你们查那些枪♥支♥案
But unless you get Clay Davis, you'll let the killing continue.
但如果你得不到Clay Davis 你就会任由杀戮继续下去
Now look, the FBI and the US Attorney's office
听着 FBI和联邦检察署
are not here to do the job that your police department can't.
不是来这儿做你们警♥察♥局做不了的事的
Don't blame us for your ineffectiveness.
你们无能 别怪在我们头上
Baltimore is knee deep in blood.
巴尔的摩已经是腥风血雨了
Unless this guy can hang a Democratic legislator,
除非这家伙能把一个民♥主♥党议员送上绞架
he couldn't give a damn.
否则他才没所谓
And to protect that legislator,
为了保护这名议员
who happens to be one of the most corrupt extortion artists in the state,
碰巧是本州一位腐♥败♥的勒索高手
you'll burn every last bridge.
你会自绝后路 是吧
Do you think I give a shit about Clay Davis?
你以为我在乎Clay Davis吗
I am not protecting him. Then give him up.
我不是在保护他 那就把他交出来
It's Bond's call. Talk to him. I have.
那是Bond说了算的 跟他谈去 我谈过了
And he told your Republican ass to go fuck itself?
他告诉你们共和党人滚一边去 对吧
Well, let me double down on that.
那我就再说一次吧
Good luck with your crime problem.
祝处理犯罪问题好运
That go well?
很顺利嘛
You know why he wants the Clay Davis investigation so bad?
你知道他为什么这么急着 要自己调查Clay Davis吗
So he can stomp all over the Democratic party
那样他就可以对民♥主♥党踩上一脚
and help give his asshole Republican golf buddy
然后帮他的共和党高尔夫球友
another four years in the governor's mansion.
再连任四年州长
So, Bond is keeping the case local to help the party, huh?
Bond不想把案子交出来 也是为了帮助政党 对吧
No. Bond is keeping the case so that
不 Bond留着这案子
Clay Davis can be a trophy for Bond.
是为了让Clay Davis成为他的战利品
My guess is, our newly elected state's attorney
我猜咱们新当选的州检官
wants to, one day, run for mayor.
想要有一天竞选市长
Cuts both ways for you, Nerese.
你就两头为难了 Nerese
If the Feds get Clay Davis,
如果联邦检察署得到Clay Davis
then the case doesn't give Bond any profile,
那这个案子就没法让Bond树形象
But if they get him and flip him,
但如果他们得到了 又让他反水
Clay might take half the Royce administration with him.
Clay就把Royce一半的管理团队拉下水
You included, maybe.
也许也包括你
Don't you worry about me.
你不用担心我
You, on the other hand, just slammed the door on the feds,
而你恰恰在我们需要帮助的时候
when we need all the help we can get.
拒绝了联邦检察署的人
That's on them.
那是他们的错
Pussy call.
难过美人关啊
I'm just glad to know Marlo has a hobby.
我很高兴知道Marlo有这嗜好
Take her to her room,
带她到房♥间去
You know, let her hit the minibar, watch TV.
让她喝喝酒 看看电视
When she's settled, we'll take care of the other thing.
等她安顿好了 我们就处理其他事情
I'll use Monk for my ride.
我让Monk来给我开车
All right, then, moving on to new business,
好吧 那谈谈新的议题
with John Hopkins buying up everything
霍普金斯大学买♥♥下了Monument大街以北
north of Monument Street and tearing the shit down,
所有地盘 在拆除旧屋
I think we all see the writing on the wall in East Baltimore.
我想我们都知道东巴尔的摩墙上的广♥告♥语了
Yeah. They moving the hood out.
对 他们把混混都赶走了
Yo, niggers are going across the line to Baltimore County.
黑鬼要越线进入巴尔的摩郡了
Pretty soon, East Baltimore won't be in Essex.
很快 东巴尔的摩就不再是Essex的地盘了
There's a market already along route 40 and down at Turner Station.
沿40号♥公路一直到Turner车站 那儿已经有市场了
And new territory go to who claim it.
新的地盘是谁说了归谁
No. Ordinarily so.
不 一般是这样
But here we got some of
但我们有些...
our east-side people being displaced, right?
东区的人正被赶出来 对吧
I think we need to take care of those most affected.
我觉得我们该关照受影响最大的
Meaning you.
也就是你
Well, I am east side, for the most part.
很大程度上 我在东区干
But I'm talking about Hungry Man and Parker and Ghost.
可我说的是Hungry Man 还有Parker和Ghost
You know, others beside myself.
除了我 还有其他人
Hopkins ain't gonna affect your market share, Marlo.
霍普金斯不会影响你的市场份额的 Marlo
So for those of us who suffer... All right, I see that.
对我们中那些受影响的... 好吧 我明白了
Why don't you let one of your juniors get a shot
干吗不找你的马仔去干一票
to open the county up?
去打开局面
Let a fresh face get a shot at it.
让一个生面孔去干
No disrespect, son, but how I delegate to my lieutenants
无意冒犯 孩子 但我怎么给我的手下派活儿
is not a co-op concern.
不是合作的重点
Yeah, but how Slim feel about that, though?
嗯 但Slim对此有何感觉呢
How you feel, tall man? Ready to pioneer out there for us?
你感觉如何 高佬? 准备好为我们当先锋吗
Nah, I'm good where I am.
不 我现在这样挺好
Marlo, man, you're a little out of order here.
Marlo 伙计 你有些过了
Yeah, well, it's just a thought.
嗯 呃 就是一个想法
Look, man, what's the percentage breakdown...
听着 这个分成...
Don't sleep on Marlo.
对Marlo不可大意
He up to some shit here.
他有古怪
That was some prime real estate.
那可是一流的小区
It took me six years to build up them corners.
我花了六年才把它们变成买♥♥卖♥♥场
Reginald.
Reginald
Reginald.
Reginald
I'm going to work, you know I got night shift all this week.
我要去上班了 你知道我这周都是夜班
You know, I could stay down here quiet like,
我会在这儿安静呆着
you ain't need to sweat.
你不用紧张
You don't stay here when I'm not around. That's our rule.
我不在的时候 你不能在这儿 咱们说好了的
I'm your brother. I got nowhere to go when I leave.
我是你哥哥 我要是离开了 就没地方可去了
Last time I left you alone in my home,
上次我留你一个人在我家
you dragged half my kitchen to a pawn shop.
你把我厨房♥里的半数东西都拿去当了
Remember that?
记得吗
But you can keep the door locked, right?
但你可以把门锁了 对吧
I'm down here.
我就在这下面
My rules.
我说了算
You said.
你说过的
The courthouse? What the fuck?
法♥院♥? 他妈的怎么回事
I'll go in.
我去
Rupert.
Rupert
What now?
怎么了
Major crimes is being disbanded.
重案组被裁减了
The detectives return to regular rotation.
探员都回去干日常工作
I got the word yesterday from command. The mayor signed off.
我昨天接到上头的命令 市长签字同意了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表