剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
There's a lie in here somewhere. I ain't lying.
某处有人撒谎 我没骗你
I don't mean you.
不是说你
Look, the police say the source told them
你看 警♥察♥说那天
that you were re-upping on the day
有线人报告你们在补货
and word of that might have slipped out. That's possible.
这类消息是会传出去的 这有可能
If you were wholesaling all over town...
我是说 毕竟你是给整个城市做批发...
They only grab your cells when they arrest you and then they have to go get warrants
但他们逮捕你时只搜走了你的手♥机♥ 接着他们需要法庭授权
before they can look at the photos on the phones.
才能查看你手♥机♥上的图片
And it's only when they get to the photos
只有他们拿到了图片
and break the code that they have enough
破译了密♥码♥
to type a charging document for you or Chris, right?
才能起诉你和Chris 对吧
I mean, you aren't caught with drugs.
我的意思是 你被捕时并没有携带毒品
But they had the arrest warrants on both of you within a couple hours.
但他们在几小时内 就拿来了你和Chris的逮捕令
Which means that they broke the code almost instantly,
也就是说他们几乎是立刻破解了密♥码♥
no time at all.
一秒都不耽误
They wiretapped me.
他们窃听我
My investigator thinks so.
我的调查员是这么想的
But he doesn't know for sure which unit ran the tap or who manned it.
但他说他不清楚是哪个单位干的 谁牌的人
It doesn't add up.
不对劲
You gettin' out.
你可以出去了
You ain't.
你没戏
You hit the streets, you round up as much muscle as possible and get that boy.
到街头去 尽可能调集人手 抓住那小子
He did Snoop 'cause he knew we was on him.
他知道我要对付他 所以他杀了Snoop
He knew we was on him 'cause he the one talked about the re-up.
他知道我要找他麻烦 因为补货的事是他泄露出去的
Get your shit together, man.
都收拾好
The bondsman came in with Levy.
担♥保♥人会跟Levy一块儿过来
A'ight. I'm on it.
行 我就去准备
Man, you got a dollar?
伙计 有一块钱吗
C'mon.
给点吧
Pal.
嘿 伙计
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Pal, you all right?
你还好吧
OK, here it comes,
它来了...
the dreaded crab claw.
死亡之蟹爪
You know what happens when crab claw goes...
你们知道蟹爪出现意味着什么...
It's all crab tonight... No crab claw!
糟糕了... 不许用蟹爪!
Yes, crab claw!
就要 蟹爪!
Yeah! Crab claw does it again. Six!
蟹爪又做到了 6个!
Six and I'm out...
6个 我不玩了...
Yeah.
喂?
Where?
在哪
You're fucking kidding me.
开玩笑吧
It's more bull...
更扯淡了...
It's bogus, Jay. I'm telling you...
我告诉你 Jay 那是假的...
OK.
好吧
I gotta go.
我得走了
I have to keep running the string out. I've no choice.
做戏得做全套 没办法
You said the bosses know.
你说上面的人都知道了
Some do, some don't. The ones that do want us to keep pretending.
有些知道 有些不知道 知道的那些也要我们装下去
We stop pretending, then...
我们不装了 那就...
Listen, we'll finish this tomorrow night, OK?
我们明晚再玩好吗
I'll see you in a bit.
回见
What do you think?
你怎么想
I mean, puttin' my shit in the streets?
让我那些破事成为街谈巷议
Well, it's you.
是你嘛
He's got you.
他抓得很准
Yeah, well.
这个嘛...
I mean he's got what you're about.
我是说他把你看得很透
The guy likes you, that shows through.
他喜欢你 字里行间就能看出来
I mean, you know, he's saying this giving back that you're doing,
你看 他说你的现在的回馈社会
he's putting that up against Sherrod.
是因为Sherrod
He ain't lettin' you off the hook for shit
他不能让你摆脱困境...
but he's just puttin' it all out there.
只是把一切如实登出来
You know, the good and the bad.
好的 坏的
You know what?
知道吗
The bad don't bother me to have out there.
坏的传出去也没什么
Shit, I know the bad. I ain't lyin' to no one about the bad.
那些龌龊事我不会瞒着谁
Scared of somebody callin' you good?
怕别人说你是个好人?
A lot of folks volunteer places. A lot of folks share at meetings.
很多人在社区里做志愿者 很多人在互助会上分享自己的经历
Plenty of motherfuckers wake up every day and not get high.
早起没嗑药的人多得是
Man makin' me sound special for doin' what the fuck I need to be doin'.
他让我看起来很特殊 但我只是做我该做的事
Read it.
读读吧 臭小子
"You can hold back from the suffering of the world,
"你可以逃避这世上的痛苦"
"you have free permission to do so
"这是你的自♥由♥"
"and it is in accordance with your nature.
"也与你的天性相符"
"But perhaps this very holding back
"但或许你唯一能逃避的"
"is the one suffering you could have avoided."
"只是这逃避本身"
Fran-zee Kafka.
弗兰兹 卡夫卡
Who's he?
谁啊
Some writer.
某个作家
You read his books?
你读过他的书?
Fuck no. But you remember Flubber?
操 没有 你记得Flubber吗
He handed that to me the night that he had me start leading
他让我领导圣马丁互助会那晚
the Saint Martin meeting.
他递给我的
I kept it ever since.
从那以后我就一直带着
What it mean to you?
对你有什么意义
You want these?
你还要吗
Yeah, my man say he need it back and not to make any copies.
嗯 他说他要收回去 也别复♥制♥
He say he ain't supposed to show it to me before it goes in the paper.
他说这个刊登前本来不该给我看的
I mean, if I let him.
我是说 如果我让他登的话
You gonna?
你让他登吗
Thanks for the crabs.
谢谢你的螃蟹了
Gray van.
灰色货车?
You get the tag? I couldn't see it from where I was.
看得见标志吗 那个距离我看不见
Describe the driver.
描述一下驾驶者
White. Six foot.
白人 6尺
Not heavy, not skinny either.
不胖不瘦
Clothes?
穿着呢
Nothing I noticed. Kinda nondescript.
没注意 说不上来
Nondescript?
说不上来?
I was surprised, I guess. I just thought, "Whoa, what's he doing?"
我想当时有点吓到了 我就想 哇哦 他干嘛呢
Funny it being you to see this. It's weird.
真有趣 居然是你目击到事发 诡异
If an interview doesn't run late, I'm not even here tonight.
要不是有个采访耽误了时间我今晚就不会在这了
You mind if I get inside? I gotta check in with my desk.
我能进去了吗 我要去报到
You need anything else, you got my number.
还有什么问题可以打我电♥话♥
Yeah.
行
That guy's an asshole.
那家伙是个混球
This smokehound can't remember a thing.
这个瘾君子什么都想不起来了
Only motherfucker he remembers messing with him
他唯一记得的瞎摆弄他的混球
is the fella that found him.
就是发现他的人
Whatever happened before that is anyone's guess.
之前发生了什么天知道
Hey.
嘿
Someone try to kidnap you, drag you into a van?
有人要绑♥架♥你?把你拉进货车里?
OK. Who was trying to hurt you?
好吧 有人想伤害你吗
My father. But he was a drunk.
我爸 但他喝醉了
Detective, there's a vagrant over here says he saw something.
警探 这边有个流浪汉 他说他看见了什么
What did you see, fella?
你看见了什么 伙计
McNulty?
McNulty?
Johnny Weaver. Tactical. Fuck you. Why didn't you say so?
Johnny Weaver 机动队的 靠 你干嘛不早说
J.W. Tryin' to keep your cover?
JW 要掩饰身份吧?
It's better if everyone here thinks I'm one of the regulars.
还是让这儿的人认为 我是常驻的比较好不是吗
Anyway, what's the ruckus with Petey?
Petey惹上什么事了
The drunk? Yeah.
那个醉汉? 对
Sun reporter says he's going into his building,
太阳报的记者说他正要上楼
he sees a guy trying to drag him into a gray van.
看见一个人要把他拽进灰色货车里
It's bullshit, right? Yeah. Petey was laying there 45 minutes
胡扯吧 嗯 那混♥蛋♥停车之前
before that preppy cocksucker even parks his car.
Petey已经在这儿躺了45分钟了
Thanks. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
Gimme a dollar, make it look right.
给我一块钱 别让人起疑了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表