剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah.
呸
Clay crying to you?
Clay来找你哭?
Like I could put brakes on this mess.
好像我理得清这团乱麻似的
Is that...
这是...
Yeah. Straight from P and R.
嗯 刚从审计局拿来
And that's with the numbers bent as far as we dare.
数字已经改到不敢再改的地步了
With city hall asking for clean stats,
市政厅要求真实数字嘛
there's only so much we can do.
我们也只能兵来将挡
The hell are we gonna tell the mayor?
我们该怎么告诉市长?
I sat there for half an hour with him and his deputy.
我坐那儿跟他和他的部下谈了半小时
He knows what he's saying no to.
他明白事态严重性
Then how the fuck... It's personal, Jimmy.
那他妈怎么还... 是私仇 Jimmy
Somebody at city hall really pissed off the US Attorney.
市政厅有人惹了州检察官了
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑呢吧
No, and I got an earful.
不 我亲耳所闻
You tell Lester I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is,
你跟Lester说我还在想办法看怎么弄
but for right now,
不过眼下
you forget about shopping this case anywhere.
这案子你是别想推出去了
DEA, ATF, Customs - you guys are shut out across the board.
毒品管理局 烟酒枪♥支♥局 海关 全国都把你们给封♥杀♥了
Fish and fucking Wildlife couldn't help you.
神仙下凡也就不了你了
Sorry, brother.
抱歉 兄弟
The kid is nowhere to be found.
这孩子哪儿都找不到
I sent photo down there to try to dig him up. Nothing.
我让摄影师去挖 也没结果
Probably left. OK.
可能走了吧 好
So we got a poor black kid in a wheelchair with no ticket.
你说一个坐轮椅的黑人穷孩子没票
He rolls himself from somewhere in West Baltimore to...
一路摇着轮椅从巴的尓摩西区来到...
to "the shadow of the mighty brick-faced coliseum known as Oriole Park,
来到"以金莺公园著称的 宏伟砖砌体育场的阴影中
"listening to the cheers from the crowd, which told the whole tale."
"听着场内观众的欢呼来了解比赛情况"
W-We're gonna give good play to a 13-year-old known only as E. J,
这得好好查查啊 一13岁娃 只知道叫EJ
who declines to give his name because he skipped school,
逃课出来 不敢报真名
he's got no parents, he lives with his aunt.
没爹没娘 跟阿姨住在一起
I mean, I'm not saying that this kid isn't everything you say he is,
我不是说你写的这孩子有什么不实之处
but, Scott, damn, as an editor,
但Scott 靠 作为你的编辑
I need a little more to go on if I'm gonna fly this thing.
要把这发出去怎么也得多点细节吧
I resent the implication.
我不喜欢你的暗示
I'm not implying anything. I'm on your side.
我没有暗示什么 我跟你是一边的
But the standard for us has to be...
但我们的标准总得...
Scott, just finished your story.
Scott 你接着写完吧
Good read. I'm putting it out front.
好文笔 我给你登头版
I think you've really captured the disparity of the two worlds in this city
你完全抓住了城市两个不同群体间的反差
in a highly readable narrative.
行文紧凑流畅
I wouldn't change a word.
我看一字都不用改了
Thanks, but I'm not sure everyone shares your enthusiasm.
多谢 只怕有人不像您这样看好我
Jim, aren't you just a little bit concerned
Jim 难道你就一点也不担心
that we don't even have a last name for this kid?
我们连这孩子姓什么都不知道?
I thought we held ourselves up to a...
我们报社不是一向以...
It's not an ideal situation, no,
情况是不理想
but the boy's reluctance to give his last name
但这孩子不肯说出姓名
clearly stems from his fear of being discovered as a truant.
显然是因为害怕逃课被抓嘛
You have a problem with it?
你有什么问题吗?
yeah,A little bit, yeah.
有点吧
I'm just saying that the standards that...
我只是觉得按一贯的标准...
I think we're on terra firma here.
我看此事就这么定了吧
Gotcha.
明白了
The man made a call. You're good to go.
老板发话了 你接着写吧
Thanks, Scott.
谢了 Scott
The nigger Webster's shop right there.
那儿就是黑鬼Webster的店
So look, I'm gonna roll up, and y'all gonna pop out and pop off.
这样 我开过去 你们速度下车速度动手
Drop who you can.
能打多少打多少
Yo.
喂
Let's go all West Coast with this.
咱按西岸的规矩来吧
Say what?
说啥呢?
Drive-by.
一直开
That's how they do.
他们都这么来的
Drop a motherfucker and not slow down.
放倒敌人 但毫不减速
Like Boyz N The Hood.
像"邻家少年杀人事件"那样
Shit was tight, remember?
酷毙了 记得吧?
Yo, there you go. What's up?
给你 哥儿好啊?
Man, I ain't even hit near one of them.
妈的 我他妈一个都没打着
This nigger's wound.
这黑鬼受伤了
Fuck them West Coast niggers,
西岸的黑鬼都他妈去死吧
'cause in B-more,we aim to hit a nigger, you heard.
咱巴市的规矩 指一个打一个 记住喽
Guy leaves two dozen bodies scattered all over the city,
那家伙在市里各处抛了二十几具尸体
no one gives a fuck.
竟然他妈没人管
It's because who he dropped.
你看他杀的都是谁
True that.
那倒是
You can go a long way in this country killing black folk.
这国家杀黑人向来没人管啊
Young males especially.
尤其是年轻男性
Misdemeanor homicides.
次要谋杀案
If Marlo was killing white women.
要是Marlo杀的是白种女性
White children.
白种儿童
Tourists.
游客
One white ex-cheerleader tourist missing in Aruba.
一名曾为拉拉队员的白人游客在Aruba失踪
Trouble is, this ain't Aruba, bitch.
问题是 这儿不是Aruba 婊♥子♥们
You think that if 300 white people were killed in this city every year,
要是这市里一年300个白人被害
they wouldn't send the 82nd Airborne?
他们还不赶紧派82空降师过来?
Negro, please.
黑人嘛
There's got to be some way to make them turn on the faucet.
肯定有啥法子让他们开绿灯
Come on, Jimmy. You're the smartest boy in the room.
喂 Jimmy 这儿就数你脑子灵光
You come up with something in this broke-ass city.
你倒是替这倒霉城市想想办法
Isn't he married or some shit now?
他结婚了还怎么着
Did you edit this opening-day piece?
这篇开赛日报道你审的?
Whiting himself blessed it as written before I could take a meat ax to it.
Whiting亲自♥拍♥板一字不改 我连挥刀下手都来不及啊
Did it bother you that we don't have the boy's full name?
这孩子连全名都没有你没意见?
Yes, Rebecca, it did.
有 Rebecca 意见大着呢
Don't give me that "huh".
你别"哼"我
Whiting wasn't buying any problem I had.
我说什么Whiting都不听
No art of the kid?
连照片都没有?
None.
没有
How long we been here?
我们在这多久了?
More than a hour.
一个多小时了
Why you think we sitting here?
你说咱干嘛要坐这儿?
See who home and who not
看谁回家了谁没回
who on the block
谁站岗放哨
police and whatnot.
有没有条子啥的
That's right.
没错
You don't ever want to be the last man to a party.
绝对不能最后一刻才到现场
You feel me?
明白吗?
That's why I show up to a job an hour before.
所以我出任务都提前一个钟头
Sometimes two.
有时甚至俩钟头
I don't want nobody settin' up on me while I'm settin' up on them.
螳螂捕蝉 要确保没有黄雀在后
'Cause there ain't no good thing about
干♥他♥妈这行的
motherfuckin' surprises in this line of work.
要出岔子准不是啥好事
Why we doin' June Bug anyway?
我们干嘛要办了June Bug?
Heard he called Marlo a dicksuck.
他管Marlo叫基佬
Talkin' shit like that.
说些这个那个的
You heard? You ain't sure?
你听说的? 你也不确定?
People say he said it.
有人说是他说的呗
Don't matter if he said it or not.
到底说没说过不重要
People think he said it.
大家以为他说了
Can't let that shit go.
这事儿不能这么完了
Why not?
为啥?
I mean, Marlo ain't suck no dick, right?
Marlo又不是真的搅基 是吧?
So, if Marlo knows he ain't suck dick
要是Marlo知道自己不是基佬
then what the fuck he care what June Bug say?
他管June Bug胡咧咧什么啊?
What anybody say?
管别人怎么说啊?
Why this boy got to get dead just for talking shit?
这家伙胡扯几句就得死?
'Cause he got a big motherfuckin'mouth, that's why
谁叫他满嘴放屁 活该
and you need to stop runnin'your own mouth, young 'un.
你自己的嘴也给我管住了 小子
There it is.
来了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表