剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yes. Come to the steps.
在啊 到楼梯口来
Got a coupla things for you.
给你带了点东西回来
Soap, deodorant and the like.
肥皂 除臭剂什么的
Appreciate that. Usin' the washing basin to clean up.
谢谢你 我一直用水槽在洗
And to pee in.
也用同一个水槽在尿
Don't worry, I rinse it out.
别担心 我会把它冲洗干净的
I was wonderin'... I got this anniversary comin' up, at the meetin' place.
我在想 最近我要参加个戒毒周年纪念 在开会的地方
Sometimes kin folk come along to show support.
有时候大家会有些亲朋好友来支持下
I was wonderin', maybe you could...
我在想 也许你也能来...
It's hard for me to make plans with my schedule at the hospital.
我在医院的工作排得很慢 很难挤得出时间
We got a little celebration after. Thinkin' I could cook us some dinner.
之后会有个庆祝活动 我在想也许能下厨给你们做点吃的
I mean wouldn't be a fancy thing,
也不是什么豪华大餐
mac and cheese, like that, but I guarantee it'll be good to you.
就是奶酪通心粉之类的 但我保证你会觉得很不错
We'll see.
再说吧
OK.
好吧
My sister.
我姐姐
She good people.
她是个好人
Been through a lot though, you know?
熬过很多苦日子 你懂的
Levy. 'Scuse me?
Levy 你说什么
Levy. The lawyer.
Levy 辩护律师
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
I'm not looking for any lawyers. I'm following the money.
我没在追查什么律师 我追的是钱的流向
Follow the lawyers. Levy, Bronfman, Silverstein, Cray...
从律师下手查 Levy Brofman Silverstein Cray
All those guys who take the high-end drug work.
所有为高层毒贩干活的家伙
They don't just make money off the criminal fees.
他们收的可不止是诉讼费
How's he... The lawyers?
他是怎么... 律师是怎么办的?
They make a path for all this street-corner money.
他们为所有来自街头的黑钱开路
They showin' all these kingpin motherfuckers how to send it overseas, bring it back,
他们告诉黑帮大佬们 怎么把钱转移到海外 怎么拿回来
Invest the shit.
搞点投资
They the ones who these ignorant ghetto motherfuckers always listen to
这帮没文化的小混混遇到钱的问题
when it comes to cash money.
总是会听他们的
And Levy, man, he got the most grease.
这个Levy 老兄 他赚的油水最多
So Levy routes it through who?
那Levy是通过谁来洗钱呢
Anyone who got a project or a game in need of cash.
任何手头有项目或赌局缺现金的人
Developers, people lookin' to capitalize, elected folk like myself.
开♥发♥商 集资者 还有像我这样竞选的人
There's a lotta people need a dollar now an' then...
这年头随时都有人缺钱
And the lawyers take their cut.
律师从中抽成
On both ends, though I got to say,
两头都抽成 但我得说
he gonna let you rob one of his clients only so much.
他也只会让你敲他的客户那么些钱
I mean once you get a Barksdale or a Joe Stewart on the hook,
我是说一旦Barksdale或者Joe Stewart 这些肥羊上了钩
you want to go deep on they ass.
你肯定会想往死里阴他们的钱
Levy'll let you get a taste, but he won't let you run wild.
Levy会让你尝到点甜头 但不会放着让你不收手
'Cause once you get past these motherfuckin' lawyers, you can really play the pimp.
因为一旦你越过这些狗♥日♥的♥律师 你就能自己牵线搭桥了
This one time, I had this fella named Bell
有一次 我钓上个肥羊叫Bell(Stringer)
hooked up on this Howard Street condo thing.
把钱投资在Howard街的公♥寓♥项目里
Got him so that he wasn't runnin' his shit past the lawyer...
把他套死 这样他才没去告诉律师
Boy, I tell you, we bled that motherfucker...
老兄 我告诉你 那混♥蛋♥被我们狠敲了一笔
Lawyers, huh?
律师是吧
Most definitely, detective.
那是当然 探员
Me? Shit, I'm just small potatoes.
我 操 我不过条小鱼
Just a workin' politician from Walbrook Junction,
只是名来自巴尔的摩 Walbrook小区的一名打工的政客
tryin' to make his way from this world into the next.
拼命想往上爬罢了
What else can you give me on Levy?
关于Levy你还知道些什么
Nothin' other than what I have. I ain't up in his business or nuthin'.
就我刚才说的那些 我又不怎么跟他打交道
I just takin' what he throws. Bullshit.
我只是捡些他不要的边边角角 胡扯
You got something solid or I'm on my way to the U.S. Attorney.
你提供点可靠的情报 不然我立马就去找联邦检察官
You ain't nuthin' but a shakedown artist.
你还真是个敲诈勒索的行家啊
How's this...
这条怎么样...
Levy got someone at the courthouse.
Levy在法♥院♥有关系
Oh, hell yeah.
这是当然的
Levy been buyin' papers for years and sellin' 'em to whoever needs an early look.
Levy多年来都在从法庭里买♥♥文件 卖♥♥给任何想提前查看的人
And don't think there ain't no real money in that.
别以为这里面没油水
A prosecutor? I don't have a name.
是哪个检察官吗 我不知道名字
Truly I don't, but it seems to me, you start lookin'
真的不知道 但就我看来 你要是开始盯着那些
at the people hangin' around the grand jury, you'll find I'm right.
总在大陪审团周围打转的人 你就会知道我是对的
Now I know I've said enough to buy my case back.
现在我知道我交代够了 可以把案子交还给我了吧
You know, you could buy a round, too.
你知道 你至少可以请一轮吧
I get you?
弄疼你了?
Nah, feels good, Hubert.
没 感觉不错 Hubert
You dig in there, you got a mind to.
你很认真 也很专心
You admiring my hand, sir?
觉得我的手很不错吗 先生
Oh, call me Gus.
哦 叫我Gus就好
It's hard to get out the habit.
老♥习♥惯总改不了口
That's pretty damn lifelike. Yeah.
看起来真是栩栩如生 没错
Prosthetic digits. Five of 'em, individually controlled.
假体手指 五根都是 每根都可以独♥立♥控制
I got my key grip...
我都能抓
And my power grip...
也能握
My precision grip...
还能捏
And my index point.
还能用食指指着
These new models got a thumb that rotates, which makes all the difference.
这些新模型的大拇指能转动 这点改进作用非常大
Used to be you just had this one grip, right here for everything.
以前只有这一种抓的动作 做什么都靠这个动作
You got your... Not yet.
你能比这个不 还不行
Brave new world. Yeah.
美丽的新世界啊 没错
Do you mind if I?
介意我录音吗
The A.W.2 lady says you weren't writin' no story.
伤残士兵项目组的女士说 你不会写成报道
No, I'm just verifying details of one we already printed in my newspaper.
不会 我只是来求证 一些已经登报的报道细节
Profile of your buddy.
关于你哥们的经历
Terry.
Terry
Yeah, he come down visit me every coupla weeks.
是啊 他每过几周就会来看看我
He takes that Peter Pan bus down from Baltimore.
从巴尔的摩坐彼得潘巴士过来
Walks a couple of miles down Georgia Avenue from the Silver Spring terminal.
从银泉站沿着乔治亚大道走好几英里路
He's having some trouble as you know.
如你所知 他很不满
Did you read the article?
你读过那篇文章吗
Yeah. Man who wrote it got some stuff right.
读了 作者有的地方写得不错
Terry was pissed, I tried to play it off,
Terry来的时候很火大 我对他打趣
make him good with it.
想让他别生气
What did the story get wrong?
报道里哪些地方不实
Well, that day wasn't no Black Hawk Down thing.
事情发生那天 并不是像电影黑鹰坠落里面那样
You know, when shit went bad...
你知道 当时情况变得很糟
After I lost my hands, them Habudabi motherfuckers
在我失去双手之后 那群阿♥拉♥伯的混♥蛋♥
weren't even around after the shit went off.
在爆♥炸♥发生后根本没出现
That's how they do.
他们就是这样
How you doin', marino? Outstanding.
你怎么样啊 Marino 好得不能再好了
Let me ask you this. Could Terry have exaggerated?
我这么问吧 Terry有可能夸大其词吗
Why not? If he got wound up say...
为什么不可能呢 如果他是说的时候过于激动
You lie about combat because you weren't there.
人要是在战争这种事上谎 肯定是因为没上过战场
And Terry was. Two tours.
Terry上过战场 去过两次
He's got stories if he wants 'em. Just not on that day.
他要是想也能编些故事出来 不过那天的事他不会胡诌
He ain't lie, y'all did, sorry t'say.
他没撒谎 你们在撒谎 很抱歉这么说
Kima, what the fuck are you taking about?
Kima 你在扯什么鬼话
I'm sayin' you made a mistake letting McNulty
我是说你不该让McNulty把你的人手
run your people from one case to the other.
从一个案子调到另一个
Why? What's the big deal?
为什么 这有什么大不了的
Their run sheets, office reports. McNulty covered them, right?
他们的出勤表 警务报告 都是McNulty搞定的 对吧
So fuckin' what? They did police work.
那他妈又怎么样 他们干了警务工作
They did good fuckin' police work, in fact.
老实说他们干的是真正的警务工作
Your guys...
你的手下
You coach 'em good, Ellis.
你训练得很好 Ellis
You let them know when I. I.D. Comes callin' that their answer is
你得告诉他们 等内务调查组的人找上门来
that they didn't know anything about it,
他们只能回答什么都不知道
that they did what they were told, they turned in clean run sheets,
他们只是奉命行事 上交的也是正常的出勤表
and they don't know what anyone else sent upstairs for staff review.
并且他们并不知道有别的什么人 是把什么表格送上去作员工考核的
Know about what?
知道啥东西?
When you spoke up on Colicchio how did that feel?
你打Colicchio报告的时候 感觉怎么样
Like shit. You OK with it?
感觉糟透了 那你可以接受吗
It was a forced move. Tony was around the bend.
我是不得已而为之 Tony迷失了自我 他干了傻事
But are you OK with it?
但这样你也可以接受吗
It's your girl Neke here...
...这里是Q Jams 最嘻哈最R&B的电台 我是你们的女主播Neke...
We got our peoples in the street.
我们的人出没在街头巷尾
What up, Porkchop?
他们大牌 他们富态 他们女靓男帅 你好啊 Porkchop
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表