Maximillian, put down that brassentooter.
我今晚需要你在这里陪我
Tonight, I need you here with me.
干嘛不让你的新儿子帮你呢
Why don't you ask your new son to help you?
就在那一晚
This was the night
威廉本打算将自己最大的秘密告诉儿子
Wilhelm was to pass his greatest secret on to his son.
暴♥力♥炖菜的绝密配方
The recipe for gewalteintopf: "Stew of Violence."
这道菜传承百年有余
A centuries-old dish served only
只有在普鲁士黑帮
at the initiation of new members
有新人入派时才会做
into the Prussian mob.
他的儿子拒绝这一神圣荣誉
For his son to reject this sacred honor
是给威廉心头的一刀
was a stab to Wilhelm's heart.
斯卡乐毫无前途
Ska is no future!
你乐队在马牌轮胎店的开幕表演
How much was your band paid to perform
能赚到多少钱
at the grand opening of the Continental Tire store?
50美元 -可你们一共17个人
$50. - But there are 17 of you.
有些还什么都不做只是跳跳舞
And several who do nothing but dance around.
这配方是我们一切信仰的核心
This recipe is at the center of everything we believe.
求你了 让我把它传给你
Please, let me pass it on to you.
这个男人扛得住汽车炸♥弹♥ 子弹
This man had survived car bombings, bullets
以及成人正畸的耻辱
and the shame of adult braces.
可他难以承受这个
But not this.
这配方属于那个
This recipe belongs with someone
尊重传统的人
who respects tradition.
用你的生命保护它
Protect it with your life.
绝不要将其分享给我儿子
And never share it with my son.
答应我...
Promise me...
我从来没意识到炉子底下能有多恶心
I never realized how gross it is under the oven.
马克西米利安接替了他父亲
Maximillian took his father's place
成为了普鲁士黑帮之首
as head of the Prussian mob.
他铁腕治帮 但同时也没忘了
He rules with an iron fist while still dropping
在声音云上发表评价惨淡的斯卡乐专辑
poorly-received ska albums on SoundCloud.
反拍弗特乐队
但我信守了对他父亲的诺言
But I kept my promise to his father
一直没把配方给马克西米利安
and never gave Maximillian the recipe.
现在 请你们转过身去
Now, if you will turn your backs,
我需要查看配方
I must consult the recipe
来看最终的秘密配料
for the final secret ingredients.
暴♥力♥炖菜
你们可以转过身了
You may turn back around.
这也太好吃了 我都不忍♥下咽
Oh, it's so good I never want to swallow.
我也不想咽
Oh! Me neither.
咱们就保持这个状态
Let's stay like this forever.
好
Okay.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you, too.
一个月后
所有人 都闭嘴
Everyone, shut up!
有一个新秀的预告就要播出了
Thad has a new show and the trailer's about to drop.
我说了 "闭嘴"
I said, "Shut up!"
闭嘴
Shut up!
嚼嚼电视台
嘘
Shh.
我是查德·帕图尔 一名窃贼
I'm Thad Parkour, and I'm a thief.
正在为我的嚼嚼电视台新节目偷新菜
Snitches get dishes on my new Chew Network show
节目名为《背叛的厨房♥》
Kitchen Betrayals.
请观看我从毫不起疑的傻瓜们那里
Watch me steal secret recipes
偷来秘密配方
from unsuspecting chumps
并将其公之于众
and reveal them to the world.
在本季首播集中 我们将为您呈现
On the series premiere, I'll show you the murder stew
专职杀手不想让你知道的绝杀炖菜
that certified killers don't want you to know about.
炖菜 -出什么事了
Stew! - What's wrong?
什么事都没出
Everything's fine.
带着孩子去弗兰德斯的避难室
Take the baby and go to Flander's panic room.
该死的 查德
Damn it, Thad!
如果东胖子看到这个 他会来我家
If Fat Tony sees this, his gonna come to my house
《背叛的厨房♥》
然后他会...
and he's gonna...
侯默 侯默 快开门
Homie, Homie, open up.
我买♥♥完东西回来了 -吓我一跳
I've got groceries. - Phew!
看看谁来了 是气冒烟的东胖子
Look who dropped by. A very worked-up Fat Tony.
你好啊 侯默
Hello, Homer.
我正和你迷人的寡妇夫人打招呼呢
I was just meeting your charming widow.
我才没那么迷人呢
I'm not that charming.
多亏了那个在电视上公开食谱的蠢货
Thanks to that idiot putting the recipe on TV,
现在那些普鲁士人准备来给我收尸了
the Prussians are on their way to kill me.
但我有个想法
But I had a thought:
我先给你收尸吧
you first.
求你了 东胖子 我们一起经历过这么多
Please, Fat Tony, we've been through so much.
你不能为了份被偷的食谱就要杀我吧
You can't kill me over a stolen recipe.
"东胖子你好 我是侯默"
"Hey, Fat Tony. Homer here.
"你刚把我扔下桥 哈哈哈"
"You just threw me off a bridge. LOL.
"如果你拉我上来 我能保住我们俩的命"
If you pull me up, I can save both our lives."
先解释清楚
Explain first.
然后我再拉你上来
Then I pull you up.
"先拉我上来 下面乌龟挺吓人的"
"Pull me up first. Scary turtle down here.
"而且氧气也不太够了"
"Also, running low on oxygen.
"笑哭表情包"
Crying-laughing emoji."
肉丸搬运机
那集节目播出的话 那些普鲁士人就会发现
If that TV show airs, the Prussians are gonna find out
你一直留着那份食谱
that you had the recipe all along,
他们会杀了你的
and they're going to kill you.
但我可以带你溜进嚼嚼电视台
But I can sneak us onto the Chew Network lot,
一起阻止那集节目的播出
and together we can stop that show.
怎么溜进去呢 -我可是狂粉
How? - I'm a deranged fan.
我天天不干别的就研究怎么溜进电视台
All I do is think of ways to sneak onto the lot.
行 我们得赶在普鲁士人发现前动手
Okay. Let's hurry before the Prussians catch on.
反拍弗特乐队
嚼嚼电视台
我们俩是和查德·帕图尔撞脸的
Two Thad Parkour look-alikes here
来参加蛤蜊汤牛饮马拉松的
for the Clam Chowder Chug-a-thon.
一号♥门
听着是像我们会搞的活动
Eh. Sounds like something we'd do.
16号♥舞台 纸杯蛋糕布袋球 车♥库♥冰箱改装王 牛奶庄园 过期猪肉挑战
死囚监狱烘焙大赛 建治和黛布的食谱
东胖子 求你了 你不想这么做的 朋友
Fat Tony, please, you don't want to do this, man.
你是怎么偷到我的食谱的
How did you steal my recipe?
我可是严防死守的
I took every precaution.
我都让你转过身去了
I made you turn around.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你的酷炫后置墨镜把内容全录下来了
Your supercool backwards sunglasses recorded everything!
暴♥力♥炖菜
你伤了我的心 查德的墨镜
You broke my heart, Thad's sunglasses.
是普鲁士人 快跑
It's the Prussians! Run!
马克西米利安好像是在试着
It would seem Maximillian is
消化一些强烈的情绪
trying to process some big feelings.
他父亲生前给他留下的最后印象很糟糕
His last memory of his father is a bitter one.
最后印象
His last memory?
我有办法了 我来开车
I know what to do. Give me the wheel!
你从下面钻 -不 你去下面
You, go under. - No, you go under.
你踩到我的腌肉了 -那不是我的脚
Your foot's in my gabagool. - That's not my foot.
那也不是我的腌肉
That's not my gabagool.
你确定吗 感觉挺像的
Are you sure? It feels like one.
刚才发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
我们在什么鬼地方
Where the fuggedaboutit are we?
信我就好
Just trust me.
你夺走了我父亲的爱还不够
Wasn't enough just taking my father's love from me,
你还要偷他的食谱吗
you had to steal his recipe, too?
开枪前
Uh, before you shoot,
先从鼻子深吸一口气
just take a deep breath through your nose.
就算闻到什么也救不了你
There is nothing I could smell that could save your...
因为东胖子的所作所为
Because of what Fat Tony did,
全镇的人都在都在做他最爱的菜
people all over this town are honoring your father's memory
来缅怀你父亲的英灵
by making his most beloved dish.
暴♥力♥炖菜
Gewalteintopf...
吃吧 世界上没有一种寒冷
Eat. There is no cold in the world
能抵挡得住爸爸的特色炖菜
that can stand up to Papa's special stew.
真香 里面有什么
Oh, yum. What's in it?
这是个珍贵的秘密 总有一天我会与你分享
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表