Overweight? How is that possible?
航♥班♥名单
机长 五名乘客 五个14磅的球...
Pilot, five passengers, five 14-pound balls...
我只是想增加点动力
Uh, I wanted a little extra oomph,
所以我带了颗16磅的球
so I actually brought a 16-pound ball.
我也是 而且带了两个16磅的球
Me, too. By which I mean I brought two 16-pound balls.
还有人想炫耀自己的球吗
Anyone else want to brag about their balls?
我真服了
I mean, seriously?
法斯托带了这个 保佑好运
Fausto bring this. For good luck.
咦哟哟
Yi-yo-yu!
拉起
我得在山上降落了
I'm gonna have to put her down on the mountain.
真是该死的清醒时刻
Of all the times to be sober.
就是现在了
This could be it.
天堂路线图
至少我能告个别
At least I can say goodbye.
你好 -马姬...
Hello? - Marge...
我们不在家 请别偷东西
We're not home now, so please don't rob us.
有事留言
Leave a message.
马姬 我们有过分歧
Listen, Marge, we've had our arguments,
我们也闹过别扭 但感谢上天我有机会能
we've had our things, but thank God I have the time
告诉你我真正的感受...
to tell you how I really feel...
信箱已满 -妈的
Mailbox full. - D'oh!
拉起
你们完了
作为队长 有件事很明确
As your captain, one thing is clear:
我们必须赶快离开这座山
we must get off this mountain.
而我对这座山并不熟悉
And I'm no expert on mountains,
但要我说得朝这边走
but I say down is this way.
海拔1000英尺
海拔1500英尺
海拔2000英尺
海拔3000英尺
什么鬼...
What the...?
我还不打算走 侯默
I wouldn't leave just yet, Homer.
我们的新朋友还没醒
Our new friend there still hasn't woken up.
上帝啊 那个西班牙仔
Oh, God! Spanish-what's-his-name.
是那个葡萄牙仔 蠢货
It's Portuguese-what's-his-name, you idiot.
春田镇警局
警官
Chief?
有消息了吗 -恐怕还没有
Is there any word? - 'Fraid not.
显然他们在下山路上摧毁了一座手♥机♥塔
Apparently they knocked out a cell phone tower on the way down.
等一下 有了有了
Wait, wait! Uh, now we're getting somewhere.
披萨来喽
不错
Yeah.
谢天谢地 我都开始失去希望了
Oh, thank God, man. I was starting to lose all hope.
披萨来喽
你们这些饥饿的警♥察♥ 让我孩子们上了大学
Oh, you hungry cops put-a my kids through college.
七个姐妹 不是那些女子学院
Seven-a sisters. Not the women's colleges.
我有七个女儿
I have-a seven daughters:
佳娅 米娅 皮娅 提娅 茜娅
Gia, Mia, Pia, Tia, Zia,
伊菲吉尼娅 还有艾米丽 出于一些原因吧
Iphigenia, and then Emily, for some reason.
我也说不来
I don't know.
气息微弱
Hmm, still barely breathing.
如果主能背起祂的十字架
If the Lord could carry His cross,
我可以帮助这个可怜人
I can carry this poor soul.
快看呀
Well, look at that.
弗兰德斯舍己救人
Flanders risking his own life to save another.
侯默 能帮我拿下水瓶吗
Homer, could you get my water bottle?
不能
No.
手♥机♥ 有人手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
A phone! Someone's got cell service.
你好 我是老谋子
Hello, Moe speaking.
你好 我要找一位辛普森先生
Hi, I'm looking for a Mr. Simpson.
名字是侯默
First name, Homer.
我认得这个声音
Oh, I recognize that voice.
你这小混♥蛋♥ 你再敢给我打电♥话♥
You ever call me again, you little puke,
我把你剁稀碎 拿你的肠子做小提琴弦
I'm gonna cut you up, use your intestines as violin strings,
然后拉一曲《野蜂飞舞》
and play "Flight of the Bumblebee!"
奏一曲里姆斯基·柯萨科夫的经典之作
I'm gonna go Rimsky-Korsakov on yas.
我只是想找我爸爸而已
I'm just trying to find my dad.
啊对对对 你去地狱找吧 你这个小恶魔
Yeah, right. Try looking in hell, hell boy!
老谋子 你这个白♥痴♥
Moe, you idiot!
只有你这里有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You were the only one with cellular service.
我做了什么啊 我有愤怒控制问题
What have I done? Me and my anger issues.
鲁宾斯坦医生会很失望的
Dr. Rubenstein's gonna be so disappointed.
该死的雪崩
Stupid avalanche.
无法联络外界
No connection.
已经快晚上了
And it's almost night.
我好后悔
I feel so much regret.
我一直没跟儿子说过自己爱他
I never got the chance to tell my son I loved him.
一直没说过吗 你都已经87了
Never? You're 87 years old.
就是在我的"待办"清单上
Uh, it was on my "To do" List.
待办清单
电视上看高尔夫球
给失败报纸的编辑写信
告诉侯默我爱他
把裤子提得更高些
看吧
Take a look.
看到没
See?
待办清单
电视上看高尔夫球
给失败报纸的编辑写信
告诉侯默我爱他
把裤子提得更高些
悲剧之山
还是没有失踪的保龄球手们的踪迹
Still no sign of the missing bowlers.
现在我必须要说出一件事
And one thing I must say now,
没有什么比失踪人员更让新闻播音员喜欢了
there is nothing a newscaster loves better than missing people,
不管是在山上 在潜水艇
be they on a mountain, in a submarine,
或者最好是被埋在废墟之下
or, preferably, deep under rubble.
就算我们明知他们已经死了
Even if we know they're dead,
但我们还是会秘而不宣个几天
we'll keep it quiet for a few days,
就为了拉高收视率
just to keep the ratings up.
好的 到今晚的乐透时间了 从来没人赢过
And now, tonight's lotto, which no one ever wins.
中奖号♥码
你输了
不要
No...!
我♥干♥嘛这么说话
Why am I talking like this?
我没有摔下去 而是紧紧抓住了边缘
I'm not falling, just clinging to the edge!
老天 好险 这里到底有多深
Oh, man, that was close. How deep is that thing, anyway?
想知道的话只有一个办法
Only one way to find out.
先生们 我们可能开始出现幻觉了
Gentlemen, I fear we're starting to hallucinate.
疯话
That's crazy talk.
巴尼 来个第二球全倒
Barney, pick up the spare.
听我说 都给我打起精神来
Listen to me. Time to get your cuckoos back in your clocks.
我们快要无法回头了
We're approaching the point of no return.
弗兰德斯 我该怎么说呢
Flanders, h-how do I put this?
我在想或许我想要
I was thinking I might want to...
好尴尬
oh, this is so embarrassing...
祈祷下
pray.
散兵坑里没有无神论者
There are no atheists in foxholes.
对了 狐狸可是很信宗教的
Oh, yes. Foxes are very religious.
如果一群穿着红色背心的人骑马想砍杀我
I'd be praying if a bunch of guys in red vests on horses
我会祈祷的
were trying to kill me.
好 向我们的父祈祷吧
Now, make with the Our Father.
首都保龄球馆
还是没有春田队的消息
Still no word on the Springfield team.
请先安静等待60秒
Please observe an anticipatory 60-second moment of silence.
不是我
Wasn't me.
一击全倒
Strike.
我的朋友们 只要我们相信上帝
My friends, if we just have faith in the good Lord
虽然他把我们丢在了山上
who blew us to bits on the side of the mountain,
但我们会没事的
we'll be okay.
虔诚老乔 把这话跟我脚趾豆说吧
Hey, Churchy Joe, tell that to my piggies!
玩水牛比尔游戏的时候
The word "frostbite" sounds so cutesy
"冻冻"这个词听着有多可爱
when people get it at Buffalo Bills games,
真遇到了就有多狼狈
but when it happens to you, ugh!
我觉得会好起来的
Well, I think things will be just fine.
是吗 谁给你的勇气
Really? And who made you Optimist Prime?
看我带来急救箱
I broke open my first aid kit.
谁还带了什么吗
Anybody else holding out on anything?
我带了两袋花生
Like me with these two bags of peanuts,
虽然我花生过敏但我现在要吃掉
which I'm going to eat right now despite my peanut allergy.
看到了吗 幸存者的脸长这样
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表