马姬 我可以撒谎 说些你想听的
Marge, I could lie and tell you what you want to hear,
但我不会那样做
but I won't.
我邮寄了邀请函
I mailed the invitations,
没人来的原因是
and the reason no one is coming is...
大家都讨厌巴仔
because everybody hates Bart.
巴仔生日邀请函
侯默
Homer!
你的自私将是今晚
Ugh. Your selfishness is going to be
我们新治疗师谈论的首要话题
topic number one with our new therapist tonight.
太好了 没时间说我的酗酒和
Woo-hoo! No time to talk about my problem drinking
馋嘴问题了
and solution snacking.
这下好了
Oh, great.
现在我只有八小时的时间
I have eight hours to hand these out
把这些邀请函发给我所有朋友
to all my friends
不然我的生日派对就
or my birthday party's gonna be...
完蛋了
ruined!
你计算了数十亿次
You ran billions of computations,
就挑出这么个结果
and that's what you come up with?
侯默搞砸了巴仔的生日派对
Homer screws up Bart's birthday party?
你有更好的主意吗
Got anything better?
我觉得生日派对也行
I think the birthday party could work.
杜比·美清痰剧院
《辛普森一家》大结局
Okay, the Simpsons series finale!
人工智能已经构思出了一个令人满意的故事
The A.I. has worked out a satisfying story
充满美好的角色时刻和圆♥满♥结局
full of sweet character moments and happy endings.
确定就选巴仔的生日吗
Are we sure about Bart's birthday?
生日是每个人都能感同身受的 柯南
Birthdays are relatable, Conan.
没送出去的邀请函增加了共鸣
And the lost invitations raised the stakes.
你是人工智能网络高管吗
Are you... A.I. network executives?
我们已经被编程了电视历史上的
We have been programmed with every network note
所有网络反馈意见
in the history of television.
我们有了一些想法
We have some thoughts.
也许马姬有了一份令人向往的新工作
Maybe Marge has an aspirational new job?
不讲这个 讲她经营一家纸杯蛋糕店呢
Not this, but owns a cupcake store?
顺着这一点
To piggyback off that,
我们得提醒观众 侯默很爱吃
let's remind the viewer that Homer likes food.
如果这样能行
If we go down that road,
老谋子能让托弗·格瑞斯演吗
can Moe be played by Topher Grace?
他是我朋友
He's a friend.
闭嘴吧 放节目
Shut up. Just play the show.
巴仔的生日
Bart's birthday!
春田小学
给你 来我派对玩啊
Here you go, come to my party.
温德尔 路易斯 戴墨镜的无名氏
Wendell, Lewis, sunglasses kid with no name.
乌特 你还活着啊
Uter! Look who's alive!
同学们 我们召开这次大会是因为
Students, I've called this assembly because...
今天是我当你们校长的最后一天
today is my last day as your principal.
你们眼前的这位现在是
You are looking at the new headmaster
萨克拉门托服从派学院的新校长
of the Sacramento Obedience Academy for the Meek,
在那里 我肯定会交际到很多
where I'll no doubt find a whole new
多样化的人
eclectic cast of characters to interact with.
而且保洁员威利会成为我的室友
Also, groundskeeper Willie will be my roommate.
多么古怪的组合啊
What an odd couple we'll make.
史金纳不再当我们的校长
No more Skinner?
老天 这真是有史以来最好的生日礼物
Oh, man, this is the best birthday present ever.
谁知道呢
And who knows,
也许我会偶尔去萨克拉门托串串门
maybe I'll make an occasional appearance in Sacramento.
我期待在这场即将退休校长的
I look forward to one hijink or more
愉快换校之旅中
as part of this delightful midseason replacement
有更多的有趣闹剧
of the retiring principal.
下课
School dismissed.
等等 别走啊
Wait, don't leave.
我还有很多生日邀请函没发
I still have more birthday invitations.
我会想念这里的
I'm going to miss this place.
春田核电站
银行说他们从没问我要过密♥码♥
Hmm. My bank said they'd never ask for my password.
但看看现在是谁爬回来要它了
But look who's come crawling back for it now.
蠢货们
Idiots.
各位 我要发表重要声明
Everyone, I have an important announcement to make.
伯恩斯先生死了
Mr. Burns is dead.
现在是读遗嘱环节
And now for the reading of the will.
我 查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
"I, Charles Montgomery Burns,
把我全部的遗产都留给
"do hereby leave the entirety of my fortune to...
春田核电厂的员工们
the Springfield power plant employees."
简直难以置信
This is unbelievable!
简直是天降横财 简直是
This is life-changing! This is...
又一个经典的蒙哥马利·伯恩斯耍猴戏
Another classic bit of Monty Burns monkey-shinery!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们这些总会轻信的人脸上的表情
The looks on your gullible faces.
现在电力公♥司♥想让我
Now the electric company wants me
用礼物卡付账单吗
to pay my bill in gift cards?
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
反应堆
老天 他真的死了
My God, he's really dead.
从法律上讲 这个恶作剧遗嘱是有约束力的
Legally, this prank will is binding.
你们现在都富得流油了
You're all filthy rich.
先生 谢谢你
Oh, sir, thank you.
现在我们可以永远在一起了
Now we can be together forever.
侯默 侯默 侯默
Homer! Homer! Homer!
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss this place.
侯默 侯默 侯默
Homer! Homer! Homer!
好奇怪
That's weird.
安卓地牢&棒球卡商店
叫医生来 孩子快出生了
Call the doctor! The baby's coming!
救救我 克诺比医生 你是我唯一的希望
Help me, OB-Gyn Kenobi, you're my only hope!
等等 你们要生小孩了吗
Wait, you guys are having a baby?
没医生可是生不下来
Not without a doctor!
我这个美国职业摔角赛16次冠军
How about the only licensed midwife
唯一有执照的助产士如何
to win 16 WWE championships?
赵喜娜吗 摔跤运动员 演员 说唱歌♥手
John Cena? Wrestler, actor, rapper,
多线许愿机阁下
prolific wish-granter?
我还推出了帕尼尼压制机生产线
I'm also coming out with a line of Panini presses.
喜尼尼
The Cen-ini.
赵喜娜来春田镇做什么
What the hell is John Cena doing in Springfield?
我来参加奥托的巴士司机
I'm in town for the launch party of
四氢大♥麻♥酚能量饮料生产线启动派对
Otto the bus driver's line of THC energy drinks.
四氢大♥麻♥酚
Thc!
我需要消毒手套 热水
I need sterile gloves, hot water,
还有能剪脐带的东西 搞快点
and something to cut the cord, stat!
克林贡长剑吗
Klingon bat'leth?
好极了
Nice.
谁看不见我
Who can't see me?
你看不见我
You can't see me.
抱歉我们停业了
我已经不再需要玩具了
I don't need toys anymore.
我获得了一个终极限♥量♥版收藏品
I've got the ultimate limited edition collectible right here.
我会怀念这里的
I think I'm going to miss this place.
怎么回事
What is happening?
苗浩斯 今天太疯狂了
Milhouse, today is crazy.
史金纳找到了新工作
Skinner got a new job,
伯恩斯死了
Mr. Burns died,
喜剧演员赵喜娜
swole funny-man John Cena delivered
给漫画男的孩子接生
comic book guy's baby.
好奇怪 你不觉得吗
Feels weird, don't you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的新药让我失去了感受能力
My new medicine doesn't really let me feel stuff.
苗浩斯 我们有超好的消息
Milhouse, we have amazing news.
收拾行李 伙计
Pack your bags, buddy.
我们要搬去亚特兰大了
We're moving to Atlanta.
行行行没问题好极了唱片公♥司♥听了我的小样
The guys at Sure Fine Why Not Records heard my old demo,
他们想给我录一张完整的专辑
and they want me to cut a full album.
而你♥爸♥爸的新音乐人健康保险
And your father's new musician health insurance
会给你的镭射视力矫正手术付款
is going to pay for your Lasik.
再也不用戴眼镜了吗
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表