《辛普森一家》
第三十六季 第十六集
春田小学
我再也不随便弹鼻屎了
3天未出事故
经典沙发桥段
省钱超♥市♥
副驾 -副驾
Shotgun! - Shotgun!
我先说的 -我先说的
I said it first. - I said it first.
怎么你现在学我说话了吗
What are you, coping me now?
怎么你现在学我说话了吗
What are you, coping me now? Nyah.
我再也听不下去了
I can't listen to this stupid fight anymore.
丽莎 你坐前面来
Lisa, you sit in the front.
开学愉快 朋友们
Happy start of the school week, everyone.
开学愉快 朋友们
Happy start of the school week, everyone.
你还在
You're still mad
生昨天的气吗 -你还在生昨天的气吗
about yesterday? - You're still mad about yesterday?
不是吧 -不是吧
Seriously. - Seriously.
你要学舌多久啊 -你要学舌多久啊
How long is this gonna go on? - How long is this gonna go on?
你不觉得对整蛊王 -你不觉得对整蛊王
Don't you think this is a little - Don't you think
来说有点低级吗 -来说有点低级吗
beneath the "Prank King"? - this is a little beneath the "Prank King"?
他不会人人都学吧
He's not doing this to everyone, is he?
还好还好
Oh, thank God.
我自有妙计 -我自有妙计
I know how to deal with this. - I know how to deal with this.
我超爱丽莎 -我超爱丽莎
I love Lisa so much. - I love Lisa so much.
真希望成为她 -真希望成为她
I wish I was Lisa. - I wish I was Lisa.
还以为这招能管用 -还以为这招能管用
Hmm, I thought that would work. - Hmm, I thought that would work.
巴仔说到做到 一向如此
Bart commits to the bit. Always has.
本小说有着重要性相当的
The novel has two equally
双主角 -本小说有着重要性相当的
important protagonists... - The novel has two equally
双主角
important protagonists.
鼠鼠和摩摩 -鼠鼠和摩摩
Mouse and Motorcycle. - Mouse and Motorcycle.
烤蔬菜
Grilled vegetables,
你点了跟她一样的菜
and you ordered the same thing just after she did.
《人类大战美食》
你们好啊 斗食者 我是查德·帕图尔
What's up, food fighters? I'm Thad Parkour.
本集《大胃王战美食》
Today on Dude vs. Food,
我将会挑战十桶炸鸡皮
I'm going to war with ten buckets of fried chicken skin
夹在光盘一样大的
served on top of a smash burger
汉堡面饼里
the size of a laser disk.
开始作战吧 查德
Give them hell, Thad.
爸爸 -什么事
Dad! - Yes...?
巴仔在卫生间 而且他从不洗手
Bart's using the bathroom and he doesn't wash his hands,
所以我只有20秒钟的时间
so I've got 20 seconds tops.
别让他再学我说话了
Make him stop copying me.
求求你 都一个月了
Please, it's been a month!
我才几岁 一个月已经很长了
That is a huge percentage of my short life.
现在没空 宝贝
Not now, honey.
老爸我正在看最近发现的最爱节目
Daddy's watching his latest favorite show of all time.
我们晚点再聊爵士乐
We can talk about jazz later.
求你了爸爸 他不肯罢休
Dad, please, he won't stop!
求你了爸爸 他不肯罢休
Dad, please, he won't stop!
两个月后
好吧 看来只能接受
Okay, I just have to accept
这就是我以后的日常了
that this is my new reality.
这就是我以后的日常了
That this is my new reality.
如果是这样的话
And if that's the case,
那我要从这一切中得到点好处
then I'm gonna make something good come out of it.
《普通话入门》
我叫巴仔
晚上好
谢谢你教我普通话
把我救出
无知的深渊 亲爱的妹妹
春田水族馆
现在就禁止触摸水箱
用眼睛看 不是用手
我是银莲花的好朋友
我们要什么
What do we want?
我们要什么 -禁止触摸水箱
What do we want? - Ban touch tanks!
我们什么时候要它
When do we want it?
现在 -我们什么时候要
Now! - When do we want it?
这是个超赞的过程
That is terrific progress.
这是个超赞的过程
That is terrific progress!
"我是巴仔·辛普森 这是我的感觉"
"I'm Bart Simpson, and this is how I feel."
我是巴仔·辛普森 这是我的感觉
I'm Bart Simpson, and this is how I feel.
"我已经花了"
"I have spent
"过去六个月" -我已经花了过去六个月
"The last six months... - I have spent the last six months
"重复我妹丽莎·辛普森" -重复我妹
"Repeating every word said - repeating every word said
"说的每个字" -丽莎·辛普森说的每个字
"By my sister, Lisa Simpson. - by my sister, Lisa Simpson.
"我们开始是对手" -我们开始是对手
"We entered as adversaries... - We entered as adversaries...
"通过某奇幻魔法" -通过某奇幻魔法
"And through some strange magic... ...and through some strange magic...
"我们现在是朋友" -我们现在是朋友
"We have emerged as friends. - we have emerged as friends.
"我计划摧毁我妹的"
"I set out to break
"精神力" -我计划摧毁我妹的精神力
"My sister's spirit... - I set out to break my sister's spirit...
"但最后却给了她"
"But wound up giving her
"一份无价的礼物" -但最后却给了她
"A priceless gift. - ...but wound up giving her
一份无价的礼物
a priceless gift.
"那就是告诉她" -那就是告诉她
"The knowledge that her brother - The knowledge that her brother
"哥永远与她同在" -哥永远与她同在
"Will always be by her side. - will always be by her side.
"她永远会感觉" -她永远会感觉
"And so she will always feel - And so she will always feel
"被爱和被保护" -被爱和被保护
"Loved and protected. - loved and protected.
"我是最好的哥哥"
"I am the best big brother
"是女孩们梦寐以求的哥哥"
a girl could ever ask for."
你不打算重复最后那部分了吗
Aren't you gonna repeat that last part?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
是不是都结束了
Does that mean it's over?
因为我不确定我想结束
Because I'm, I'm-I'm not sure I want it to be.
我需要巴仔 -我也爱你
Well, I need Bart. - I love you, too.
抱抱
Hugging?
你这么教的吗
Did you teach them that?
我肯定这么教了吧
I guess I must have.
好美丽
That was so beautiful.
我要打电♥话♥给我姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm gonna go call my sisters
告诉她们 对我来说她们有多重要
and tell them how much they mean to me.
还有一位特殊的男士 我也有话要说
And there's a very special man I need to say some things, too,
趁我现在还能说
while I still can.
我爱你 查德
I love you, Thad!
今天轮到我对战最爆辣的拉面
Today it's me versus the spiciest ramen
就在这座以辛辣亚洲风味著称的城市里
in a city known for its fiery Asian flavors,
爱荷华是拉面之国
爱荷华州的得梅因
Des Moines, Iowa.
牛奶
我感觉这场表演性的暴饮暴食很冒犯人
I find this performative gluttony offensive.
是的 这个世界上有饥饿的超模
Yeah, there are hungry supermodels in this world
真的会为了一碗爆辣拉面互相残杀
who would kill for a bowl of painfully spicy ramen.
爱荷华是拉面之乡
达夫啤酒
我希望我喝汤也能像那样
That's what I want my relationship with soup to be like.
《大胃王战美食》
嘿 大胃王老铁们
What up, Food Duders?
这是他给我这种人起的名字
That's his name for me and people like me!
《大胃王战美食》
《大胃王战美食》的猪肉车要来春田镇了
The Dude vs. Food pig-rig is coming to Springfield!
哼哼
Oink-oink!
要来了
Coming here?
我将在路易吉意大利餐厅像驴子一样
I'll be unhinging my jaw donkey-style
吃货大战美食
张开嘴巴大快朵颐
at Luigi's Italian restaurant.
路易吉意大利餐厅
我去过那一次
I've been there once.
我将挑战一个17磅重的肉丸
Where I'm going up against a 17-pound meatball.
路易吉意大利餐厅
一对一肉搏
Mano a ball.
《大胃王战美食》
十月十日见
I'll see you there October 10!
我终于有了活到十月十日的理由
I finally have a reason to live till October 10.
《大胃王战美食》
十月十日
《大胃王战美食》
我们总问"我们能做到吗"
We asked "Could-a we make it?"
我们从没问过"我们该做吗"
We never asked "Should-a we make it?"
太对了
Yeah.
你们这些"查德体质"
Are you Thad bods
准备好见那个早餐就吃食物的人了吗
ready to meet the man who eats food for breakfast?
举起你们油腻的手来欢迎...
Put your greasy hands together for...
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表