你看起来可真老
You aged terribly.
你居然还活着
You're alive?!
如果你管从椰子里喝朗姆酒
Well, if you call drinking rum out of a coconut,
冲浪和与美女混迹叫做活着
surfing and hanging out with beautiful women living,
那确实 我觉得我是还活着
then, yeah, I guess I've been living.
比利 想再来一杯"亚伯是白♥痴♥"吗
Hey, Billy, want another "Abe is an Idiot"?
那个 和你没关系
That's, uh... That has nothing to do with you.
那只是 我发明的一种鸡尾酒
That's just a, uh, cocktail that I invented.
你为什么不告诉我你还活着
Why didn't you tell me you were alive?!
因为我不想让我前妻知道
Because I didn't want my ex-wife to know,
你又守不住秘密
and you can't keep a secret.
记得那次你告诉所有人我穿了增高鞋垫吗
Remember when you told everyone my shoes have lifts?
我以为这样大家会觉得你有趣
I thought it made you interesting.
大家只会觉得我像汤姆·克鲁斯一样矮
It made me seem short. Tom Cruise short.
我让爱涅过一周再告诉你真♥相♥
I told Agnes to wait one week and then tell you everything.
爱涅也知道吗
Agnes knew?!
没错 亚伯 我一直在骗你
That's right, Abe. I was lying to you all along,
因为你很蠢 非常非常蠢
because you were dumb, so, so dumb.
蠢得没边
So... dumb.
好了好了 我知道了
All right, all right, I get it.
我想让你以为是伯恩斯杀了你的搭档
I wanted you to think Burns killed your partner,
这样你就会杀了伯恩斯
so you would kill Burns.
为什么会有人想杀我
Why would anyone want to kill me?
因为当我了解你的为人后
Because, when I got to know you,
我发现你的心和你的屁♥股♥一样丑陋皱巴
I realized your heart was as ugly and withered as your ass.
好伤人啊 -而且我偷改了你遗嘱
Ouch. - Also, I snuck my name into your will
你死了我就有钱了
so I'd get rich when you died.
不许杀人
No one's killing no one.
你怎么敢轰掉我杀的熊的脑袋
How dare you blow the head off the bear I killed.
我们都活不了多久了
Eh, we'll all die soon enough.
亚伯 记住
And, Abe, remember this:
你是个绝佳的情人 我们没法只当朋友
You were too good a lover to be more than just a friend.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我只是想给你留点美好回忆
I'm trying to leave you with something.
我收下了
I'll take it.
爸 这件事还带来了一些影响
Dad, something else came out of this,
美妙的影响
something wonderful.
我知道你为我做了什么
I learned what you did for me,
我可以在你离开前向你说声谢谢
and I get to tell you thank you before you're gone.
现成木薯粉
爸 这全是为你点的
All for you, Dad.
我饱了
I'm done.
有件事一直在困扰我
Something's been eating at me,
我必须找到答案
and I got to find out the answer.
如果比利·奥唐纳还活着
If Billy O'Donnell's alive,
那棺材里的第二具尸体是谁
then who was the second body in the coffin?
我们做了基因检测
We tried DNA testing.
我不知道为什么一开始没想到做
I don't know why we didn't do that in the first place.
第二具尸体其实是
The second corpse was actually
春田镇受人爱戴的名片印刷商
Springfield's beloved business card printer
是哈罗德·鲍姆加特纳
Harold Baumgartner.
他深爱自己的妻子 要求和她葬在一起
He loved his wife so much, he asked to be buried with her.
字面意思上地葬在一起
Literally.
所以我们会在棺材里
Which also explains all the other business cards
发现这么多其他人的名片
we found in the coffin.
这家伙的名片做得绝了
This guy made excellent business cards.
拉德宝贝甜甜圈
春田镇防火轮胎
吉尔·冈德森 草坪飞镖销♥售♥员
贾斯珀·毕尔利 吃豆人私教
面向年轻犹太男性的时髦希伯来语学校
过了四十年都还没过时
40 years later, clear as a bell.
所以说血型只是巧合
So the blood type was just a coincidence.
或许这是上帝用祂的方式
Or maybe it was God's way
为这么多迷失的灵魂找到归途
of finding closure for a bunch of lost souls.
但你确实干得不错 孩子
But that was some nice work you did there, kid.
你想加入警方吗
Hey, how would you like to join the force?
我觉得她年纪太小了 警长
I think she's too young, Chief.
阿卢 你不给她枪怎么知道呢
Lou, you can't know that until you give her a gun.
对吧 小拉尔夫
Am I right, Ralphie?
是往有人说话的地方开枪吗
Do I shoot toward the talking?
我想我现在要跑回家了
I think I'm just gonna run home now.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表