Like the first time I fast-forwarded
快进广♥告♥一样
through a commercial.
别难受了
Don't feel bad.
这些亿万富翁
With the money those billionaires
买♥♥这瓶酒的钱
spend on one bottle,
都可以给世界上每一个穷♥人♥
it could buy every poor person in the world
买♥♥一瓶好喝不贵的玫瑰红葡了
an inexpensive but very drinkable rosé.
这些畜生们
Those monsters.
他们是啊 然而我为他们效命
They are. And I do their bidding.
我和他们一样烂 没比他们更烂 是我有良知
I'm just as bad, if not worse, because I know better.
我现在都开始长得像伯恩斯了
I'm even starting to look like Mr. Burns.
驼背
Hump!
有时候我觉得离完全出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂只差这么一点点
Sometimes I feel like I've only got this much soul left.
别担心 韦隆
Don't worry, Waylon.
被出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂会回来的
There's plenty of soul where that came from.
你看 我们还有这么多
You know, we've still got
神奇小饮料
a lot of this Frinky drinky.
如果我们再卖♥♥出去一瓶一百万的酒
Think how many wrongs we could right
多少错误能被修正呢
if we sold just one more million-dollar bottle.
你的意思是我想的那个意思吗
Are you slurring what I think you're slurring?
是 如果我们卖♥♥假酒给富人
Yes. What if we sell fake wine
再用这笔钱造福穷♥人♥呢
to the rich to give to the poor?
就像罗宾汉
Like Robin Hood.
净化灵魂中
I'm cleansing my soul.
已逃离家庭
And I'm getting out of the house.
加夫比拍卖♥♥行
我们真来了
We're doing this.
我们真要用一瓶假酒
We're actually going to Robin Hood
行侠仗义
a bottle of fake wine.
看这些富得流油的品酒家们
Look at all these mega-rich wine connoisseurs.
我从来没见过这么多不戴棒球帽的人
I've never seen so many people not wearing baseball caps.
这是斯巴玛特财富的吉姆·斯巴顿
And that's Jim Sprawldon from the Sprawl-Mart fortune.
还有山姆俱乐部的马库斯·克拉布
And from Sam's Club, there's Marcus Club himself.
我可以让他重新上架
Oh... I can ask him to bring back
马库斯的选择 肉桂苹果烘干机
Marcus's Choice cinnamon apple dryer sheets.
弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉和安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯
There's Francis Ford Coppola and Andrew Lloyd Webber,
世界上最令人惊讶的纯葡萄酒收藏家
the most surprisingly straight wine collector in the world.
他边上的是罗伯特·帕克
And he's next to Robert Parker,
100分制葡萄酒评分系统创始者
who invented the 100-point wine ranking scale.
我要买♥♥这瓶拿破仑
I will buy this Napoleon wine
用我写歌♥赚的钱
with the money from the music that I write.
是我夜晚写的歌♥
The money from the music of the night.
我对此次对话打36分
I rate this conversation a 36.
下一个拍卖♥♥品是最新已知拿破仑的红酒
Next up is the last known wine owned by Napoleon.
加夫比拍卖♥♥行
物品提供者为匿名
Offered for sale by an anonymous owner.
起拍价是
I open the bidding at...
一百万
$1 million!
一百五十万
$1.5 million.
不好意思 我的财务来电♥话♥了
Wh... I'm sorry. I have a call from my accountant.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
我不出价了
I bid nothing.
一百五十万
Uh, $1.5 million.
两百万
$2 million.
两百万 这可是两万张100
$2 million? That's, like, 20,000 100s.
一次 两次 成交
Going once. Going twice. Sold!
慢慢地 灵巧地 失败包围你
Slowly, deftly, losing shall caress you.
听到它 感受它
Hear it, feel it.
偷偷地压抑你
Secretly depress you.
你是不是养猫
You did Cats, right?
这是啥
What the hell was that?!
我有点喜欢是怎么回事
And why do I love it?
加夫比拍卖♥♥行
我们做到了
We did it!
这笔钱能造福很多人的
This money is going to right so many wrongs.
谢谢你 马姬 这是我人生第一次
Thank you, Marge. For the first time in my life,
我觉得自♥由♥了
I feel free.
你们因为假造葡萄酒的重罪
You are under arrest for the high crime
而被捕了
of wine forgery.
阿尔卡-西拉子葡萄酒监狱
你们会被收押在葡萄酒监狱
You will be housed here in wine jail
等着在春天葡萄酒法庭的审判
while you await your trial in Springfield wine court.
葡萄酒法庭吗
Wine court?
对 葡萄酒罪非常复杂
Yes. Wine crimes are too sophisticated
美国的不发达司法体系根本处理不了
for the undeveloped legal palate of the American system.
她拿普洛赛克冒充香槟
She sold a champagne that was actually a prosecco.
他管自己的酒叫博若莱新酒
He called his wine a Beaujolais nouveau
结果根本没什么新酒可言
but there was nothing nouveau about it.
他被单独关押完全是为了他的安全
And he's in solitary for his own protection.
我们对品酒专家
We don't take kindly
可不会给好脸
to oenophiles here.
这里是我们关押最重刑犯之处
And here is where we house our worst offenders:
造假酒者
wine counterfeiters.
晚点回来尝尝我们的马桶酒
Come back later to try our toilet wine!
我们想复刻1974年的圣昆丁监狱
We are trying to recreate a 1974 San Quentin.
这就是你们的监室
Here's your cell.
这位绅士觉得还算合适吗
Does the gentleman find it suitable?
他们为什么总是问男人
Why do they always ask the man?
侯默 侯默 我不知道该怎么和你说
Oh, Homie, Homie, I don't know how to tell you this,
但是我进监狱了
but I'm in jail.
马姬在监狱吗 得了吧
Marge in jail? Puh-lease.
简直就像我上个月差点上当的电♥话♥诈骗一样
This is like that phone scam I almost fell for last month.
上次就是我
That was really me.
我不得不从机场走路回家
I had to walk home from the airport
因为你根本不相信我
because you wouldn't believe me.
那你还真是马姬 你进监狱了吗
Then this is Marge! You're in jail?
对
Yes.
我和韦隆又卖♥♥掉一瓶拿破仑酒
Waylon and I faked and sold another Napoleon wine.
这也太疯狂了
Well, this is crazy.
你因为酒进了监狱 而我...
You're in jail for booze, and I'm...
在家看孩子
at home watching the kids.
时间到了
Time's up.
我得挂了 我很想你们
I've got to go. I miss you all so much.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈也爱你 阿麦
Oh, Mommy loves you, too, Maggie.
春田葡萄酒法庭
葡萄酒法庭是依据诡异的法国司法体系建立
Wine court is modeled after the quirky French legal system.
基于每个被告的权利达到一定的...
It's based on every defendant's right to a certain,
我也说不上来
mm... je ne sais quoi.
你怎么知道这些
How do you know about all this?
葡萄酒法庭频道在同性恋酒吧全天播放
Oh, Wine Court TV plays all day in most gay bars.
法官阁下 这是一起令人震惊的
Your Honor, this is a case of shocking fraud
由最恶劣诈骗犯犯下的欺诈罪行
perpetrated by the worst kind of scammers.
我们真的能相信
Do we seriously believe that a wine
一瓶拿破仑曾拥有的葡萄酒
owned by Napoleon was found
被一个行政助理和一个家庭主妇找到了吗
by an executive assistant and a homemaker?
他们是头脑简单 无知的门外汉
They're simple, ignorant Philistines.
辛普森夫人 请告诉本庭
Mrs. Simpson, please tell the court
你的桑格利亚酒配方
your recipe for sangria.
两份达夫冰葡萄酒
Two parts Duff wine cooler
配一根葡萄棒冰
to one part grape popsicle.
完了 马姬
Oh, no, Marge.
你这蠢女人
You stupid lady.
侯默 我可能要在监狱待好多年
Homie, I might be going to jail for years.
答应我你会好好照顾孩子们
Promise me you'll take good care of the kids.
亲爱的 你知道我无法那么承诺
Honey, you know I can't make that promise.
不知道侯默是不是也在看同一个月亮
I wonder if Homer is looking at the same moon.
马姬原本总会在这
Marge was always here...
擦干餐具并放起来
to dry and put away.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
*他们掩盖真♥相♥ 他们掩盖真♥相♥*
* They covered it up, they covered it up *
*而我失去了甜蜜亲爱的妻子*
* And I lost my sweet and loving wife *
*等等 什么* -*我瞒不下去了*
* Wait, what * - * I can't cover it up *
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表