我不能说 -为什么不能说
I can't tell you. - Why can't you tell me?
因为真♥相♥会让你♥爸♥爸崩溃的
Because it's something that would destroy your father.
我会的唯一和♥弦♥
That's the only chord I know.
春田老年公♥寓♥
一天内两个来访者
Two visitors in one day.
不对劲不对劲
There's something rotten in the state of Denmark.
是吗 我们在丹麦吗
Is that the state we're in? Denmark?
巴仔 爷爷有个会让爸爸崩溃的秘密
Bart, Grandpa knows a secret that could destroy Dad.
妈呀 这可不能
Oh, my God. We certainly don't want that
落到坏人手里
falling into the wrong hands.
小子 我需要你帮我溜之大吉
Boy, you're here because I need you to sneak me out
不被警♥察♥发现
without the cops seeing.
行吧 我帮你 但是不免费哦
Fine. I'll figure out a plan, but there's a price:
我要一辆自行车
a new bike.
不 两辆自行车
No. Two new bikes.
你两条腿想登几辆车
How many bikes does one kid need?
我的梦想是成为自行车界的杰·雷诺
My goal is to be the Jay Leno of bikes.
丽女士的小混♥蛋♥
他们来了
There they go.
诶我擦 三四个车胎瘪了
Ah, damn it. We got three or four flat tires.
还是五个 我不知道
Maybe five. I-I can't tell.
那下车去追啊
Well, then, we should pursue on foot.
我有不能剧烈运动的医嘱
I-I got a doctor's note that says I-I shouldn't run.
处方
开方人 韦根
禁止剧烈运动
快点放我出去
医务部 尼克·里维拉医生
这么多年过去了 看看是谁大驾光临了
Well, look who came to visit me after all these years:
酒罐子
Magnum P.U.
爱涅 你看起来还是那么年轻
Agnes, you look terrific.
不过我有点老花眼了
Of course I can't see well anymore.
他是谁啊 妈
Who is this man, Mother?
在相册里感觉没见过他啊
I don't remember him from our scrapbooking.
西摩 大人说话小孩别插嘴
Seymour, shut the door and play with your little buddy
客厅玩去
while the grown-ups talk.
玩不玩早餐盒子
You want to play Chex box?
额 你是说Xbox吗
You mean Xbox?
不 就是早餐盒子
No. Chex box.
背面有两个超难的迷宫
There are two extremely challenging mazes on the back.
你是想把勺子带回洗碗机
Would you like to get the spoon back to the dishwasher
还是帮牛奶找到冰箱
or help the milk find the refrigerator?
额 不如帮他们
Well, I'd like the principal to find his manhood,
把男子气概捡捡呢
if you don't mind.
我很有男子气概 伙计
I am muy macho, amigo.
快点选个Hello Kitty的笔开始吧
Now choose your Hello Kitty pencil and get tracing.
爱涅 四十年前 我背叛了我的搭档
Agnes, 40 years ago, I let my partner down.
现在我想要补偿
Now I got to fix that.
先来颗秀逗吧
Well, can it wait for a sour ball?
外层酸楚令人难以下咽
Bitter on the outside and not very satisfying,
就像我一样
just like me.
好了 所以关于比利失踪那天
Now, think. Is there anything you want to share
你还记得多少
about that night we lost Billy?
也许我会忘记吃药 忘记我的生日
I have trouble remembering my meds, my birthday,
其实我也不太记得你是谁
even who you are, frankly.
但我永远不会忘记那个良夜
But I'll never forget that night.
路上全都是这东西
The road was covered in this.
破案了宝贝
Baby, you just broke the case.
离开之前
Before you go,
有没有兴趣试试我们还能破点什么
how's about we see what else we can break?
灯具或者髋关节 都可置换哦
Lamps or hips, they're all replaceable.
嗯 嗯 好 爽翻了
Mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Yowza!
悠着点 别介 我得
Okay, easy now. Whoa! I get...
哎别碰我手肘 这边膝盖也不好用了
Oh, no, not that elbow. Well, that knee doesn't work.
滑囊炎犯了
No, no, my bursitis! Ah. Ow. Oh.
感谢温德尔·威尔基
Oh, sweet Wendell Willkie!
什么 你是怎么遛进无人看守的
What's this? How did you get through the unguarded grounds
广场和大门的
and sliding door?
伯恩斯 四十年前未完成的对话
Burns, I'm here to finish a conversation
是时候该终结了
we started 40 years ago.
辛普森和奥唐纳
侦探事务所
伯恩斯 我想那晚你也许
Burns, I think you might have crossed paths
遇到了我的搭档
with my partner the other night.
是的 比利
Oh, yes. Billy.
他说他要去旅行 再也不回来了
He, uh, said he was leaving on a trip, a one-way ticket.
你可以说他去了天堂
You could say he's gone to paradise.
这答案可不够好
That answer's not good enough!
爸爸 我一个人在车里好害怕
Daddy, I got scared alone in the car!
我不是给了你一本涂色书吗
I thought I gave you a coloring book.
我把蜡笔都吃掉了
I ate the crayons.
好了 你和这位蓝绿红小孩
Well, you and Little Boy Blue, Green and Red
可以一起出去
can exit together.
放狗
Release the hounds.
坏狗狗 不许装可爱 不装可爱 坏狗狗
Bad puppy! No love! No love! Bad puppy!
伯恩斯 我知道你知道比利的一些事
Burns, I say you know something about Billy,
不找出到底是什么我不会罢休的
and I'll never rest until I find out what.
咱们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
你忘掉你前搭档的事
You forget about your ex-partner,
你儿子长大后我就给他份工作
and I'll give your son a job when he grows up.
他才不需要你的帮助
He don't need your help.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
我会给这个可怜可悲的傻孩子一份工作
I will give that poor, pathetic knuckle-brain a job
且永远不会解雇他
and never fire him,
不管他搞砸频率多高 后果多严重
no matter how often and how badly he messes up.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
这就是为什么你儿子搞砸了742次
And that's why your son wasn't fired
还没被解雇
for screwing up 742 times.
该死 他真的很差劲
Tarnation, is he bad.
稍等一下
Wait just a minute!
我搞砸那么多次
All those times I screwed up
本该被解雇但并没有发生
and should have been fired but wasn't?
都是多亏了你吗
That was thanks to you?
不过我是多大一个白♥痴♥
No matter how big of an idiot I am,
都永远不会丢工作
I can never lose my job.
我简直就是最高法♥院♥正义化身
I'm like a Supreme Court justice!
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
我只是做了所有爸爸会做的事
Oh, I just did what any father would.
尽我所能给你好的生活
I gave you the best life I could.
爸爸 我们是享受到亲密时刻了吗
Dad, are we having a moment?
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
好 也许吧
Okay, maybe.
在伯恩斯大宅的另一个暖心时刻
Well, another heartwarming moment at the Burns mansion.
现在 赶快闪人
Now, off you go.
毒气会在两分钟内
The poison gas will attack your spinal cord
攻击你的脊椎神经
within two minutes.
等一下
Not so fast.
伯恩斯 为了我的儿子
Burns, for the sake of my son,
我曾真的想相信你
I really wanted to believe you
信你说的比利没事 但我现在知道真♥相♥了
when you said Billy was okay, but now I know the truth.
比利发现 你建工厂时
Billy found out, when you built the plant,
本该使用好的坚固的钢筋 可你用的却是
instead of using good, solid rebar, you were using this:
新店开业 老谋子健康俱乐部 KL5-0100
电♥话♥本碎片
shredded phone books.
比利发现此事 于是你杀了他
Billy found out, so you killed him.
我 杀人吗
Me? Kill someone?
好好 都怪到冷酷的坏人身上
Oh, sure, blame the ruthless villain.
快说 不然我把你砍成两段
Start talking, or I'll cut you in two.
你杀了他
You bumped him off.
不 我收买♥♥了他
No! I paid him off.
他拿着钱搬去了一个热带岛屿
He used the money to move to a tropical island,
一个天堂 就像我和你说的
a paradise, just like I told you.
我现在就给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him right now.
亚伯 是你吗
Abe, is that you?
看看你的样子
Wow. Look at you.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表