Served in a souvenir ramekin.
海鲜塔
Seafood towers!
没有海鲜塔的球赛 还能叫球赛吗
It ain't a ballgame without a seafood tower.
欧陆珍禽
Ortolan!
白兰地腌的小雏鸟
Brandy-drowned baby birds.
附赠队标餐巾纸
Comes with team logo napkin
用来遮住你对上帝不敬的羞耻
to hide your shame from God.
大不敬啊
That's so wrong.
没热狗
No hot dogs?!
都给我坐下 你们这些假球迷
Sit down, you bandwagon betties!
还有哪儿是我们真粉能待的啊
Oh, is there any place left that's just for only fans?
真粉
ONLY FANS 成人创作者平台
老谋子 你绝对不会相信
Moe, you're not gonna believe
他们把这地方变成什么样了
the way everything has changed around here.
亚伯 拜托别打扰我工作
Abe, will you please? I'm working here.
瓦尔科夫正在代言他的
Walkov's doing the product launch
咖♥啡♥因♥山羊干产品
of his caffeinated goat jerky.
阿耶罗波斯的劲能羊肉
给你透露个小道消息
Well, youse didn't hear it from me,
我们很快要进军羊驼界了
but, uh, soon we'll be branching out to llama.
那个热爱棒球的家伙
What happened to that guy
到底去哪儿了
that loved baseball so much
他为了给瓦尔科夫拍视频
he taped over the 1998 Westminster Dog Show
把1998年史诗级犬展素材都清了
to make that video for Walkov?
那年狗子的表现也就那样
Ah, the dogs weren't that hot that year.
我告诉你那家伙怎么了
I'll tell you what happened to that guy.
他被收买♥♥了
He sold out.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
他屈服给资本了
You're right it's right.
现在到处都是广♥告♥
They're putting ads everywhere now.
连垒包上都是
Even on the bases.
拉勒米香烟
你这是嫉妒我和瓦尔科夫是好兄弟罢了
Well, you're just jealous that I'm Walkov's buddy.
嫉妒巴尔干帅男孩爱我
That beautiful Balkan boy loves me
春田镇也爱他
and Springfield loves him.
但跟他一起来的这些乱七八糟的玩意
But all this fiddle-faddle that came with him
选拔猪博♥彩♥网站 达夫啤酒
快鲜便利超♥市♥ 猪油小子 吹爆空调专家
对棒球没一点好处
is bad for baseball!
空荡荡的球场才是对棒球没好处
Having empty stadiums was bad for baseball.
现在场场爆满 赚钱赚到脚指头都起茧子
Now they're packed, making money wart over bunion.
联盟马上要扩展到50支队伍了
And soon the league is gonna expand to 50 teams.
连坦帕那种十八线小镇都能分到一支球队
They might even get one in Tampa.
我说我这是拯救了棒球
Well, I say I saved baseball,
你不过是酸了罢了
and you were just a bunch of sour grapes.
真后悔认识你 后悔加你进我的通讯录
I wish I never let you into my life or my phone!
联♥系♥人 老谋子
删除
呸 去你的
Ah! Consarn. Ah.
又在看你的土豆开箱视频吗
What are you watching one of your potato unboxing videos?
选拔猪博♥彩♥网站
喂喂喂
Whoa there.
选拔猪博♥彩♥网
Draft-Pigs?
呃 这是个博♥彩♥网站
Uh, that's a betting site.
赌博可是会被禁赛的
Hey, gambling can get you suspended.
起码你不是赌棒...
At least you're not betting on base...
球 你还赌我们队的比赛吗
ball! And you're betting on the Topes?!
美国职棒大联盟 MLB
春田同位素棒球队
不不不不行
No! No, no, no!
我错了
I'm so sorry!
我偷偷赌博了 没明着赌
I go under instead of over!
可以抽瓦尔科夫几鞭子吗
Do you whip Walkov now?
怎么回事
How did this happen?
你到底在哪看到的体育博♥彩♥
How did you even hear about sports betting, anyway?
春田体育
海象博♥彩♥ 选拔猪博♥彩♥ 分羹头部
多押点
诺塔罗高♥利♥贷♥
奥普拉博♥彩♥俱乐部
花招豪赌网
垂涎欲滴赚
豪赌兽 萝卜头特殊赌
赌上工资网 博♥彩♥网 赌徒赢了
不嘿嘿
Not giggity!
春田养老院
当上帝关上一个棺材板 他就开启一个就业机会
主题这一行应当简短
A subject line should be short.
如何发电子邮件
不用把邮件全篇内容都写在这里
You don't have to write the whole email in there, okay?
主题 亲爱的熟食店 我要投诉汤
今天呈现在我碗里的东西是对汤 勺 肉汤 椒盐饼干的大不敬
亚伯 有话和你说 私下说
Abe, we got to talk. In private.
别让这些皱纹脸听到了
Away from all of these, these wrinkletons.
我和你没什么好讲的
I got nothing to say to you.
大事不好
Something horrible happened.
瓦尔科夫在赌博
Walkov's gambling.
他已经召集了新闻发布会坦白
And he called a press conference to come clean about it.
为什么找我说
So why are you bothering me?
你得帮我阻止他说出真♥相♥
You got to help me talk him out of telling the truth.
不然一切都没了
Everything's gonna disappear.
队伍旅行
The team trips,
大家尊称我为怪先生
people calling me Mr. Creepo,
附带一只写着烹饪方法的
the steaks with a little plastic cow
塑料牛的牛排
stuck in them saying how it's been cooked.
我不能回去吃合成牛排啊
I can't go back to unlabeled steak!
你关心的只有这个吗
So that's all you care about?
你根本就不在乎棒球
You don't give a leprechaun's lick about baseball
现在还想让我帮你
and now you want my help?
想得美
Well, tough tomboys.
丽莎 把我的邮件打印出来
Lisa, print out my email.
等电子邮差来取
So it's ready for the email man.
不是这么运作的
That's not how it wor...
好吧
Okay.
嘿 孩子
Hiya, puppy.
关于我们都疯狂热爱的运动
I got some bad news about the sport
我有一个坏消息要告诉你
you love as much as I do.
原来棒球只会滋养精明和渣滓
Turns out baseball breeds nothing but snakes and scugs.
瓦尔科夫是其中最卑鄙的一个
And Walkov is the biggest rat of them all.
瓦尔科夫 他受伤了吗
Walkov? Is he hurt?
内♥幕♥消息啊
That means I got an edge.
下个注去
I got to lay down a bet now.
托普斯博♥彩♥
你在赌 赌 赌博吗
You're g-g-gambling?!
当然了 大家都赚了
Of course, everybody else is cashing in.
不玩是傻子
I'd be a sucker not to.
你从哪知道的这些
Where'd you ever get that idea?
我从
I learned from watching Yu...
达比修有 他已经连续六次领先了
Darvish. Yu's covered the spread in six straight starts.
未成年怎么登陆赌博网站的
How does a kid get on a gambling site?
简单 我爸立大功
Easy, Dad helped me.
托普斯博♥彩♥
扫描面部以验证年龄
这就是家具的问题
That's the thing about furniture.
它有日程
It has an agenda.
托普斯博♥彩♥
年龄验证为63岁
进入网站
我的乖乖呀
Oh, sweet tomboys!
太糟了 -是啊
This is terrible! - I know.
如果费城队今天拿不到3.5分
If the Phillies don't get at least 3.5 runs today,
我就得把我的车卖♥♥了
I'll have to sell my bike.
三角朱古体育场
感谢大家的到来
我有一些事要坦白
感谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming,
我有一些事要坦白
but I have something I need to confess.
我在棒球上下注
嗯 好的 他想说 呃
Yeah, okay, he wants to say that, uh,
他喜欢在春田打球
well, he loves playing here in Springfield
嗯 这话怎么说
and, uh, what you call it,
道路千万条 安全第一条
oh, everybody should, uh, buckle up on the way home. Right?
行车不规范 亲人两行泪
Click it or ticket, okay.
奇耻大辱 奇耻大辱
这是马其顿语的冲呀
That's Macedonian for "Go Topes."
史蒂夫·吉尔贝斯 来自选拔猪新闻
Yeah, Steve Gelbs, Draft-Pigs News.
瓦尔科夫 为什么你边哭边抽自己
Walkov, why are you crying and whipping yourself?
太坏了 太坏了 我居然在棒球上下注
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表