《恐怖树屋特辑》
辛普森邪恶之旅
布雷德伯里
旅行夜场马戏团
玉米热狗
只有我一个人觉得凭空出现这个马戏团
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that a strange circus
胡子女人
神器魔球女郎
同时说双语的男人
永远长不大的男人
人体测量尺
很奇怪吗
just appeared out of nowhere?
炸薯条油
别扯了丽莎 你喜欢马戏团的
Oh, come on, Lisa. You love circuseses.
我才不喜欢
I hate them.
我去年一年就搞倒闭了
I've literally gotten three shut down
三家马戏团
just in the past year.
是啊 但这家只剥削人类员工而已
Yes, but this one's only exploiting people.
我想看狗脸人
I want to see the dog-faced man.
还有人脸狗
And the man-faced dog.
到底谁溜谁
Who walks who?
妈 你应该不会...
Mom, surely you're not...
快来看微型大力士啊
Step right up and see Pint-Sized Hercules,
全世界最强壮的男孩
the world's strongest boy.
微型大力士
他这小腹肌真可爱啊
He's got tiny little abs.
插图男
不好意思 你被解雇了
I'm sorry, but you're fired.
时代变了 你没有以前的人气了
Times have changed. You're just not the draw you used to be.
现在就连一个普通厨师都比你文身多
You're got fewer tattoos than the average chef.
但我的文身...
Uh, yes, but mine are...
是通往平行世界的神奇传送门
Mystical portals to an alternate reality.
听着 如果孩子想要传送门
Look, if kids want mystical portals,
他们会玩手♥机♥的
they'll look at their phones.
把你的怪人徽章和文身枪交出来
Hand over your freak badge and your tattoo gun.
令人震惊
不好意思
Excuse me.
看插图男要多少钱
How much to see the Illustrated Man?
算了吧 我退休了
Forget it, kid. I'm retired.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay, best of luck to you.
你还真是劝不走啊
Oh, you don't give up, do you?
来坐下吧
All right, have a seat.
如果你盯着我的文身看足够久的话
If you stare at one of my tattoos long enough,
它会讲故事...
it tells a story...
奇妙的故事
strange and unusual.
要看多久
How long does it take?
很神奇的 多看一会行吗
It's a miracle! Give it two seconds.
奇妙的故事
Strange and unusual.
司机之选啤酒
罐装香烟
甜味压缩黄油
什么鬼
What the...?
你好 女士
Hello? Lady?
下面有人吗
Is someone down there?
我的天啊 她被活埋了
Aw, gee whiz, she's buried alive.
坚持住 女士 我去找人
Hang in there, lady. I'll get help.
妈妈爸爸 树林里有一个女人在求救
Mom, Dad, there's a screaming woman in the woods,
她被活埋了
and she's buried alive.
我们得把她挖出来
We got to dig her out.
别着急 吵啥呀
Calm down, noisy pants.
你知道你父亲只有两个小时的午休
You know your father only has a two-hour lunch break.
但她在大喊求救呢
But she's screaming for help.
说起大喊的女人
Speaking of screaming women,
我听说路安·凡·霍顿
I heard that Luann Van Houten
跟胡佛小姐吵起来了
got into a row with Miss Hoover
就因为胡佛说她染过头发
for telling everyone that Luann dyes her hair.
她已经有够多的麻烦了
She's got enough trouble
嫁给了像柯克那样没希望的蠢蛋
married to a dead-end dipstick like Kirk.
别八卦了先生女士 那女的要没气了
Stop gossiping, sir and ma'am. The lady's gonna run out of air.
我以前和那个废柴一起在双层牛肉汉堡店工作
I used to work with that loser at Double Beef Burger.
他们一天到晚放广♥告♥歌♥
They play their jingle all day long.
怎么唱的来着
Now, how did that go?
谁关心汉堡广♥告♥歌♥啊
Who cares about burger jingles?
她要翘辫子了
She's gonna die!
我想大家都知道这又是你出了名的小谎言之一
I think we all know this is another one of your famous fibs.
没错 就像那次你说
Yeah, like that time you said
树林里有个男孩哭着说有狼
there was a boy in the woods crying wolf,
等我们到了 根本就没有男孩
and when we got there, there was no boy at all.
只有一只肥狼
Just a fat wolf.
拜托 接电♥话♥接电♥话♥
Oh, come on. Pick up, pick up.
苗浩斯你在干什么
Milhouse, what are you doing?
就玩手♥机♥上一个游戏
Just playing a game on my phone.
听我说 有个女的在尖叫
Listen to me, there's a screaming woman
她被埋在树林里 我要你帮我把她挖出来
buried in the woods, and I need your help digging her up.
不行咯巴仔
No can do, Bart.
我在奶奶家
I'm at my grandma's.
所有电♥话♥全部转移
Had my calls forwarded.
没个三天不会回来
I won't be back for another three days.
到时候我们再玩尖叫女人的游戏吧
We can play the screaming woman game then.
不是游戏
It's not a game!
我丢了最高分
I lost all my high scores.
好吧 我挨家挨户搜小区
All right, I'll just check every house in the neighborhood
直到找到谁家走丢了一个女人
until I find the one that's missing a lady.
家庭主妇楷模
你好 范浩腾太太
Oh, hi, Mrs. Van Houten.
没事 很高兴你不在坑里
Never mind. Glad you're not in a hole.
是出什么事了吗 巴仔
Is something the matter, Bart?
有个尖叫的女人被埋在树林里
There's a screaming woman buried in the woods,
但是所有人都认为我在撒谎
but everyone thinks I'm lying.
一个尖叫的女人 那听起来真的很严重
A screaming woman? That does sound serious.
你相信我
You believe me?
当然 你要不进来坐坐
Of course. Why not come inside
一边喝牛奶一边多跟我聊聊
and tell me more over a nice glass of milk?
谢谢 但我们得抓紧
Thanks, but we should hurry.
我不觉得她还有很多时间
I don't think she has much time left.
我敢说肯定有足够时间再喝一杯牛奶
Time enough for one more glass of milk, I bet.
我不该喝了 牛奶让我想睡觉
I shouldn't. Milk makes me sleepy.
苗浩斯应该马上要到家了
Milhouse should be home soon.
他跟呼啦圈教练在一起
Uh, he's with his hula hoop tutor.
我以为他在奶奶家
I thought he was at his grandmother's?
你怎么会这么想呢
Whatever gave you that idea?
奶油
喝光吧
Bottoms up.
现在你肯定想小睡一下吧
Now, you must be ready for a nap.
不 我得救
No... I have to save...
那女的
...the lady.
晚安咯
Nighty-night.
一定要保持清醒
Must stay awake.
女人 你在下面还活着吗
Lady! Are you still alive down there?
说点什么吧 求你了
Give me a sign, please.
你不能死啊 你不能啊
You can't be dead. You can't.
对不起啊女士 我真的尽力了
I'm sorry, lady. I tried.
我就这一次没对别人撒谎 也没让那些
The one time I'm not lying to make other people look stupid
相信我的人看着像傻子 结果没人信我
for believing me, and no one will believe me.
最牛的牛肉吃别的牛肉
The beefiest beef eats other beef...
慢着 你在唱歌♥吗
Wait, are you... singing?
最牛的牛肉吃别的牛肉
The beefiest beef eats other beef.
双层牛肉汉堡的肉吃肉
Double Beef Burgers' beef-fed beef.
你刚唱了我们以前的汉堡广♥告♥歌♥
You just sang our old burger jingle.
你怎么会知道这个
How could you possibly know it?
因为那个尖叫的女人刚刚唱给我听了
Because the screaming woman just sang it to me.
那不是尖叫的女人...
That's no screaming woman...
...是尖叫的柯克
...it's a screaming Kirk.
我正想你什么时候才会把话说完呢
I was wondering when you were gonna finish that thought.
谢谢巴仔 你救了我
Oh, thank you, Bart. Oh, you saved me.
是这个女人埋的你吗
Is this the woman who buried you?
他居然让胡佛老师看到他在给我买♥♥染发剂
He let Miss Hoover see him buying my hair dye.
奇耻大辱 我还能怎么办
The shame. What choice did I have?
有道理 我们身处二十世纪五十年代
Uh, she's got a point. Here in the 1950s,
谋杀在社会上可比
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表