*看我的背心 看我的背心*
* See my vest, see my vest *
*拜托 那是马姬搞定的*
* That was Marge, bitch! *
*谁控制着英国王室*
* Who controls the British crown? *
*谁不让用公制单位*
* Who keeps the metric system down? *
*大名噗奇·D 制霸电视机*
* The name's Poochie D, and I rock the telly *
*一半骆驼老乔血统混三分之一冯萨雷利*
* I'm half Joe Camel and a third Fonzarelli *
*他会说话 他会说话 他会说话*
* He can talk, he can talk, he can talk, he can talk *
*我会唱歌♥ 扎尤斯博士*
* I can sing! Oh, oh, Dr. Zaius *
*我刚说什么 表演巴仔侠*
* What'd I say? Do the Bartman *
*叫什么名字 巴仔侠*
* What's it called? The Bartman *
*因为除了我大家都很烦人*
* 'Cause everyone is horrid except me *
*可能也 来吧*
* And possibly... ? Hit it *
*扎尤斯博士 扎尤斯博士 脑结冰*
* Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius? Brain freeze *
*扎尤斯博士 扎尤斯博士*
* Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius *
*给我的肩膀剃毛*
* Shaving my shoulders *
*再说一遍我是铲爷*
* That name again is Mr. Plow. *
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表