谢了 辛太太 我真的很抱歉
Thanks Mrs. S. I'm really sorry.
我知道 孩子
I know, sweetie.
反正现在信都散出去了
Well, they're all out there now.
我所有没说出口的不满和怨恨
All my unspoken grievances and resentments
都要昭告天下了
for the world to read.
瞧啊 马姬·辛普森给我写的信
Hey, look. A letter from Marge Simpson,
直接就到我手上了
addressed directly to me.
亲爱的警长 你的所作所为
"Dear Chief, you give fat, do-nothing,
是在抹黑那些满脑肥肠好吃懒做的警♥察♥们
donut-eating cops a bad name."
麻木无趣的死鱼眼讨厌鬼
"A soulless dead-eyed creepazoid."
满手油腻 自以为是
"A greasy-fingered know-it-all."
不辨是非的小三 永远失败的歌♥手
"An amoral homewrecker and a never-was singer."
管不住自己咸猪手的变♥态♥色鬼
"A deviant letch who can't keep his busy hands to himself."
辣得冒烟的喜剧台柱
"A smoking hot comedic linchpin
游♥行♥大礼官蒂姆·麦道斯
可惜离开了NBC的8H演播室
who should've never left Studio 8H."
这位可恶的写信人来了
There's the hateful epistolist who called me
她胆敢称呼我为爱唱歌♥剧的吹牛大王
"an operatic blowhard."
大家好 我只是想说声对不起
Hi, everyone. I just want to apologize.
不是为了我的负面情绪道歉
Not for having negative feelings,
而是为了把它们藏在心底这么多年道歉
but for keeping them to myself all these years.
即使我一直冲着你们微笑
Even though I smiled in your face,
但我私底下其实非常愤怒
I was secretly furious.
这对你们和我自己来说都不公平
And that wasn't fair to you or to me.
那你真的恨我们所有人吗
So do you hate us all?
不 当然不 我爱这个镇上的人
No. No, I love the people of this town.
哪怕有时我们起冲突觉得对方是蠢蛋
Even when we butt heads.
蠢蛋
Butt heads.
但我宁可你们都把我当成一个诚实的
But I'd rather you all think of me as an honest person
拥有真实复杂情绪的人
with real, complex emotions,
也不想当个老好人
and not someone who's just nice.
谢谢 -让我们为马姬·辛普森欢呼吧
Thank you. - Let's hear it for Marge Simpson.
她是镇上最立体真实的女人
The most three-dimensional woman in town.
海伦 你好
Helen, hi.
马姬 我知道是你给我写了那封嘲讽信
Marge, I know it was you who wrote me that scornful letter,
我只想说
and I just wanted to say...
抱歉我以前那么尖酸刻薄还精英主义
I'm sorry for being so snarky and elitist in the past.
谢谢你 我接受你的道
Oh. Why, thank you. Apology accept...
我这么富裕又比你接近上帝
As someone so well off and closer to God,
确实更容易翘着我的天生美鼻
it's easy for me to look down my
高高在上地看你
naturally perfect nose at you.
但我以后不会了
But that ends now.
很高兴你能这么说
Oh, I'm glad to hear it.
我真嫉妒你这新的一面 马姬
Ugh. I envy this new you, Marge.
诚实又粗鲁
Honest and boorishly uncouth.
是啊
Right.
行了 我要去见个手艺很好的理发师了
Anyway, I'm off to the good hairdresser.
不是你以为的那位
Oh, not the one you're thinking of,
这个更好 回见啦
this one's better. Toodles.
等等 我还有句话要说 海伦
Oh, wait, wait. O-One more thing, Helen.
什么
Yes?
滚蛋吧你
Kiss my ass!
亲爱的马姬 你以为你是谁啊
"Dear Marge, where the hell do you get off?
我的职业选择不关任何人的事
"My career choices are nobody's business
只有我自己或者加上我经纪人说了算
"but mine and maybe my manager's.
下次你再想告诉我
"The next time you want to tell me
我犯了什么愚蠢的错误
"what other 'bone-headed mistakes' I've made,
希望你帮我个忙
"I hope you'll do me a favor
跳碎木机吧
"and go jump in a wood chipper.
敬上 蒂姆·麦道斯
Sincerely yours, Tim Meadows."
别说 这么干确实爽
Wow. That does feel good.
亲爱的洛恩·迈克尔斯 你以为你是谁啊
"Dear Lorne Michaels, where the hell do you get off?"
亲爱的星期五餐厅 你以为你是谁啊
"Dear TGI Fridays, where the hell do you get off?"
亲爱的太阳镜小屋 你以为你是谁啊
"Dear Sunglass Hut, where the hell do you get off?"
亲爱的奎兹诺斯快餐店 你以为你是谁啊
"Dear Quiznos, where the hell do you get off?"
嘘 -你以为你是谁啊
Shh! - Where the hell do you get off?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表