Wrang-lor, in the 501 Galaxy...
因为它正处于气候灾难之中
because it is in the throes of a climate catastrophe.
有毒物质已经渗透进我们的降水
Toxins have leached into our precipitation,
把我的同胞们都变成了酸洗牛仔裤
turning my kind into acid-washed jeans.
可难道那样不酷吗
But isn't that cool?
从来就不酷
It's never been cool.
这让我们虚弱 不雅
It's made us weak, unsightly,
最郁闷的是 还看起来很过时
and worst of all: dated.
为了在你们的星球上存活
To survive on your planet,
我们的种族需要一位宿主
our species requires a human host.
我的宿主就是你
And my host is you.
你的下盘如此宽阔
Your undercarriage is so wide
你的甲烷排放还如此富有营养
and your methane exhausts so nourishing.
热狗
一个辣热狗 多加豆子
One chili dog, extra beans.
好 稍等 说话的裤裆
Yeah, you got it, talking crotch.
可如果我不想当你的宿主呢
But what if I don't want to be your host?
这对我的屁♥股♥有什么好处
What's in it for my butt?
我会给你
I can give you the thing
全世界你最想要的东西
you want most in the world.
让你的牛仔裤来控场
Let your jeans do the talking.
你想一起跳舞吗
Uh, would you like to dance?
你确实救了我的命
Well, you did save my life,
但还是不了 谢谢
but no thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我做到了 我会跳舞了
I'm doing it. I can dance!
不要 永远别那么做
Don't do that. Never do that.
好 抱歉
Right, sorry.
我从来没见过那么棒的舞步
I've never seen such amazing leg dancing before.
我都没想看你的上半身
I didn't even bother to look at your top half,
但我相信一定也很棒
but I'm sure it was just as good.
快收尾 搞定她
Seal the deal. Dip her.
我只会搞定薯片
I only know how to dip chips.
可否让我失陪一下
Uh, will you excuse me for a second?
你都帮我这么多了
You got me this far.
就不能让她尝到最后那点甜头吗
Why don't you let her get to the good stuff?
我不能和宿主分离太久
I cannot be disengaged from my host for long
否则就会消失 但别担心
or I'll perish, but don't worry,
我会帮你完成你的交♥配♥仪式
I will help you complete your mating ritual.
这简直是我毕生
That was the most amazing
最棒的一次体外啪啪
outercourse of my life.
我一直觉得我在摩擦方面
Well, I like to think I'm something of an expert
是个专家
at friction-based rub-a-dub.
你确实是的
Oh, you are.
侯默特别好
Homer is so sweet.
但从不肯脱下裤子
But he won't take his pants off.
已经两个月了
It's been two months.
让他脱了牛仔裤实现你的愿望
Tell him to drop jeans and fulfill your dreams.
能搬进来我很开心
I'm so happy I moved in.
但有点让我困扰的是 你和我
But it does kind of bother me that you and I
一直就在二垒三垒徘徊
have been stuck between second and third base.
我是说性生活方面
Sexually.
亲爱的 我们得坐下谈谈
Honey, let's sit and talk.
你需要知道真♥相♥
You deserve to know the truth about
和到底是怎么回事 听我说...
what's really been going on. You see...
老谋子酒吧
你难道没看出来马姬的意图吗
Do you not see what Marge is doing?
她要拆散一支绝佳团队
She's trying to break up a great team.
听着 Denim 我们找乐子跳了舞
Look, Denim, we've had some laughs, danced,
还用腿勒死了一个人
leg-strangled a guy,
没你我和马姬根本没可能
and I could have never gotten Marge without you.
我很难和你开这个口 但也许
There's no easy way to say this, but maybe it's time
我现在该换条裤子放屁了
for me to fart in other pants.
不不不 侯默 别和我分手
No, no, no. Homer, don't break up with me.
没人比我更能贴合你的翘臀
No one will ever flatter your ass like I do.
我要用我知道的唯一方法
I'm gonna shut up this voice in my head and in my pants
来让我脑袋和裤子里的声音闭嘴了
the only way I know how.
他睡过去了
He's passed out.
这可能是我唯一的机会了
This might be my only chance.
我想给你一个小惊喜
I got you a little surprise.
卡其裤
Aah! Khakis?
我的牛仔裤呢
Where are my jeans?
在它该在的地方 洗衣机里
Where they belong: in the washing machine.
我真的很喜欢看你穿
And I really love how you look
这条性感的米色老爹裤
in these sexy, beige, dad pants.
你根本不知道你闯了什么祸
You don't know what you've done!
永远不要洗
Never wash
高品质丹宁布
quality Denim!
我和这裤子什么也没发生
Aah! These Dockers meant nothing.
它们自己穿上来的
They came on to me.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's happening?
侯默是我的宿主 不是你的
Homer is my host, not yours.
你很快就是个死人了
And you're about to die!
停下
Stop that!
酸
Aah! Acid.
像回到八十年代一样疼
So painfully '80s.
快逃啊 马姬
Run, Marge, run!
逃离我的裤子
Run from my pants!
针脚要开线了
Stitching stretched.
铆钉要崩开了
Rivets popping.
毛太多了
Ech! So hairy.
像靠在汗津津的仙人掌上
Like being on a sweaty cactus.
喂这不是我会做的动作
Aah! These aren't my moves, man.
不是啊
Not my moves.
笑喷者匿名互助会
不 别别别
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
停下 我不会再让
Stop! I'm never gonna
任何东西成为我们的阻碍了
let anything come between us again.
过去这几周是我最开心的时候
These past weeks have been the best of my life.
我不能没有你
I can't live without you.
老侯
Oh, Homie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
行吧
Uh, yeah.
我不是在对你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
好耶 感谢丹宁祖宗
Yes! Thank you, Jeansus.
内心深处
Deep down,
我其实一直都知道会这样
I knew it all along.
真的吗
Really?
你取消关注她的脸书了不
Have you stopped following her on Facebook?
取消了
Yes.
没取消 -谢谢你愿意说实话
No. - Thank you for being honest.
你真好心还愿意饶她一命
It was nice of you to let her live.
我的族群会需要尽可能多的宿主的
Well, my species will need as many hosts as possible.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表