《辛普森一家》
第三十六季 第三集
春田火车站
美国未来的出行方式就是乘火车
你的怪叔叔如是说
你能不能
Can you just...?
算了
Never mind.
蓝子弹头和海星头这是咋了
What's up with Blue Tip and Starfish?
这俩人自从
Oh, those two have been fighting
失去好彩头账户以后就一直
like Don Draper and Pete Campbell
像《广♥告♥狂人》里那俩主角一样掐架
after they lost the Lucky Strike account.
咋了 阿壳的剧正重播呢
What? Krusty's in reruns.
我和丽莎没有掐架
Lisa and I weren't fighting.
只不过是一系列和谐且有建设性的谈话而已
It was just a series of calm, constructive conversations.
啥 我记得可不是这样
What? That's not how I remember it.
丽莎说
Lisa was like,
"我讨厌这里
"I hate this town.
每个人都蠢死了"
Everyone's stupid."
然后你说
And you were like...
"丽莎要把我逼疯了
"Lisa's driving me crazy.
我们应该把她送到都城
We should send her to Capital City
跟我姐姐们过个周末"
with my sisters for the weekend."
措辞上多少有点出入
That may not be word-for-word.
去都城的火车五分钟后发车
Train for Capital City leaving in five minutes!
请将家庭矛盾收拾一下
Please wrap up all family arguments
互相给予一个平静而哀伤的再见
and bid a quiet, poignant goodbye.
全体登车
All aboard!
再见 丽莎
Bye, Lisa,
去和你阿姨们在城里好好玩一玩把
and have a great time in the city with your aunties.
这是给你在火车上喝的
I got you a little snack for the train.
苹果激跃
富含激跃分子
妈妈 你知道苹果激跃里全是添加剂吧
Mom, you know Apple Zoom is full of chemicals.
而且他们公♥司♥...
And it's owned by...
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
站台
还好我没有女儿
I'm glad I don't have a daughter.
都城
Capital City.
成人数独
购物广场
天啊 这里有好多好看的好玩的
God, there's just so much I want to see and do here.
现代博物馆博物馆
The Museum of Modern Museums.
都城城
著名景点
普鲁士咖啡厅
The Prussian Coffee Room.
未知帝国大厦
The Unidentified State Building.
还有明天是阳春白雪艺术巡游
Oh, and tomorrow is the Highbrow Artists Parade.
但我真正想看的
But the thing I really want to see
是那尊无畏女孩对峙大猩猩的雕像
is the statue of the Fearless Girl
猩猩代表了化石燃料
facing down the gorilla that symbolizes fossil fuels
和快餐食品包装袋
and wasteful fast food packaging.
石油
真厉害
What do you know?
下个路口就把我们放下吧
You can let us out at the next block.
这条街是给游客准备的
This is the touristy part of the city.
我们去哪 -去最好的餐馆
Where are we going? - To the finest restaurant in town.
拉勒米香烟熏肉馆
The Laramie Cigarette Smokehouse Grill.
要三文鱼塔塔
Bring us the Tuna Tar-Tar.
多来点塔
With extra tar.
毯子包烟 -费城烟熏牛排三明治
Cigs in a Blanket. - Philly Wheeze Steak.
烟酒煮班戟 -甜品要
Vape Suzette. - And for dessert,
烟烤焦糖布蕾
the Phlegm Brûlée.
可以走了吗
Can we go now?
在这浪费一整天了
We've wasted the whole day here.
别着急 姑娘
Cool your jets, toots.
阿姨们还得来一根饭后烟
Aunties need their post-meal smoke.
不好意思女士们 禁止吸烟
Sorry, ladies, no smoking.
出去抽 走你
Take it outside. Hi-yah!
帕翠西娅·布伟业
Patricia Bouvier?
朱利安
Julian.
我在脸书上看到你要来
I saw on Facebook that you were coming to town.
怎么不打电♥话♥给我 你们两个顽皮小尤物
Why didn't you call me, you two gorgeous minxes?
丽莎 这是我的朋友朱利安
Lisa, this is my friend Julian.
我们去年都城骄傲游♥行♥上见过
We met last year at the Capital City pride parade.
我还是觉得我们的花车应该拿第一名
I still think our float should have won first prize.
暴躁蕾丝姐妹花
和她们的臭脸同盟
美呆了
Stunning.
那是不是希薇亚·普拉斯的诗歌♥集
Oh, is that a book of poetry by Sylvia Plath?
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
希薇亚·普拉斯
诗歌♥集
可怜的人儿啊 希薇亚
Poor, dear Sylvia.
这个世界的损失是那个烤箱的收获
The world's loss was that oven's gain.
我也是诗人 又是小说家 散文作家
I'm a poet myself, also a novelist, essayist,
剧作家 还是偶尔刻薄的爱彼迎评论家
playwright, and author of the occasional scalding Airbnb review.
天哪 所有这些也都是
Oh, those are all things I'd like to be
日后我长大了离开春田镇后想成为的
when I grow up and leave Springfield.
老天奶 那是你家乡吗
Oh, my God, that's your hometown?
嗨呀 我是卡塔亚
Hi, I'm Katya.
我还真的去过那边拍照
I actually rent there to take photographs
放进我的必拿奖作品秀《田野怪胎》
for my prize-winning show: Freaks of the 'Field.
看看这些然后给我反应
Look at these and react to them.
我看不了
I can't watch.
因为这些我拿了好多奖
I won a lot of prizes for these.
是不是很奇怪
Isn't that weird?
不 我觉得它们很棒
No, I think they're great.
所有人都这么说
That's what everyone says.
简直疯了
It's so crazy.
这是我先生拉尔斯
Oh, this is my husband Lars.
他是一位杰出的画家
He's a brilliant painter.
不知道为什么我感觉你在一个没有关爱的
Somehow I sense you're craving love and connection
世界里渴求爱和联♥系♥
in an uncaring world.
还有一块超大曲奇
And also an extra-large cookie.
丽莎 作为一个穿着灯罩裙的小姑娘来说
Lisa, for a little girl in a lampshade dress,
你好像非常世故老练
you seem very sophisticated.
真的吗 我尽力咯
Really? Well, I try.
不是说尽力啦
I mean, I don't try.
是浑然天成的啦
It's effortless.
老天奶 我刚想到那种绝妙的主意
Oh, my God, I just had the kind of amazing idea
就是所有人都觉得傻♥逼♥但我又是完全正确的
that everyone thinks is stupid but then I'm totally right.
你们今晚应该来我们的派对
You should come to our party tonight.
在我们的阁楼 霍巴特街北边
It's in our loft, north of Hobart Street,
戈登大道南边
south of Gordon Avenue,
约瑟夫-托伦斯高速公路下面
and below the Joseph Torrance Expressway.
北霍南戈下约托
NoHoSoGoBloJoTo?
那是这里最酷最艺术的街区了
That's the coolest, most artistic neighborhood in town.
我们能去吗 -哦不行 孩子
Can we go? - Oh, no, kid.
我们要带你去你肯定会喜欢的地方
We're gonna take you to something you're gonna love.
节目单
小红莓之海洋喷雾果汁剧
谢了 塞尔玛姨妈
Thanks, Aunt Selma.
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
如果你改主意了的话
Well, if you change your minds,
我们会在附近稍微逗留一会儿
we'll be around for a little longer,
嘲笑一下中西部的游客们
sneering at Midwestern tourists.
呕
Barf.
也许我们可以看完音乐剧再去派对
Maybe we could go to their party after the musical.
果汁剧
Juice-ical.
你们还好吗 -好好好
A-Are you okay? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
一点点消化不良 会好的
Just a little indigestion. We'll be fine.
我就知道那个薄荷脑旗鱼
I knew there was something off
有那么一点点不对劲
about that menthol swordfish.
节目单
蔓越莓 果汁海洋冲浪剧
由B·J·诺瓦克主演沼泽怪
我爱都城...
Me encanta Ciudad Capita...
让开 孩子
Out of our way, kid.
我俩要么睡 要么死
We got to either sleep or die,
哪一个都无所谓
and we don't care which one.
朱利安的短♥信♥
女士们 我们在你们破酒店外面
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表