你这个二等辛迪·舍曼
you second-rate Cindy Sherman!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
如果第一幕有一把枪
If there was a gun in the first act,
我现在就应该朝你开枪
I would shoot you right now.
我在放她自♥由♥
I'm setting her free.
再见 丽莎
Goodbye, Lisa!
永远记得成为艺术家的要素
Never forget the essence of being an artist.
就是家长有钱
Having rich parents.
你还是可以恨他们到骨子里
You can still resent them horribly,
记得拿钱就好
just take their money!
看见事物的开端很容易
It is easy to see the beginnings of things
而看见结尾很难
and harder to see the ends.
我可以清晰地记起
I can remember now with a clarity
这座城市在我眼前展开时
that makes the nerves in the back of my neck constrict
我的后颈神经为之震颤的感觉
when the city began for me,
但我无法说清这一刻是何时结束的
but I cannot lay my finger upon the moment it ended.
我永远无法确定那些模棱两可的时刻
Can never cut through the ambiguities
重新开始的时候和支离破碎的决心
and second starts and broken resolves
书中的女主角究竟是在哪一刻
to the exact place on the page where the heroine is
不再像曾经那样乐观了
no longer as optimistic as she once was.
你是怎么能和我说话的
How are you talking to me?
你整整一天没睡了
You haven't slept in 24 hours.
有道理
Hmm, makes sense.
春田小学
丽莎
Lisa.
督学
Superintendent.
早上好 今天我们来读
Good morning, today we'll be reading
《不想爆♥炸♥的爆竹》
from The Firecracker Who Didn't Want to Go Boom.
爆竹说 我喜欢安静
"'I like quiet things!' said the firecracker.
为什么世界上的一切都要这么吵闹
'Why does everything in the world have to be so loud?'"
比如警铃 电钻
"'Things like sirens and jackhammers
拖船汽笛和巨大的黄铜鼓
and tugboat whistles and big brass drums!'"
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表