Ah, geez, it's out of gas.
土豆 土豆
瓦尔科夫 我克里斯·洛克来告诉你
Hey, Walkov, Chris Rock here to tell you why you should come
为什么你应该来我最爱的纽约大都会队
and play for my favorite team, the New York Mets.
瞧瞧这气派
What a city!
还有哪里凌晨三点能在同一家小店里
Where else can you get a sandwich at 3:00 a.m.
买♥♥到三明治和手♥枪♥
and a gun at the same bodega?
瓦尔科夫先生 我是丹尼·特乔
Mr. Walkov, I'm Danny Trejo.
好莱瓦尔科夫
我在互联网电影数据库上有468分
I have 468 credits on my IMDb.
不如你就和我一样
So why don't you just be like me
答应洛杉矶的任何工作呗
and say yes to any job in L.A.?
多伦多蓝鸟队
华盛顿国民队
拉斯维加斯飞行者队
西雅图队 来加入没有赢的压力的球队
多伦多瓦尔科夫
拉斯维加斯飞行者队 成为我们骄傲传统的一部分摒弃城市
加入赌城 三到四年哦
西雅图队 来加入没有赢的压力的球队
洛杉矶天使队 在加州阳光下打球
(此阳光与洛杉矶 圣迭戈 旧金山无关)
明尼苏达双城队 大家一听到明尼苏达 就想到棒球
圣迭戈教士队 在加州阳光下打球
(此阳光与洛杉矶 圣迭戈 旧金山无关)
芝加哥白袜队 对白袜@免费-图书馆-邮箱.com
有了你 我们也就没那么烂了
春田镇 美国
阿耶罗波斯·瓦尔科夫
马其顿来的问候
你好 瓦尔科夫先生
Hello, Mr. Walkov.
春田镇同位素棒球队之家
我俩是忠实的棒球粉丝
请求你来偶们的球队
其他城市可能想要你
可他们需要你吗
春田镇需要
重点是 你个又大又漂亮还有机的老外
The point is, you big, beautiful, farm-fed foreigner...
春田镇
Springfield.
春田镇
比心
比心
Hearts.
瓦尔科夫
Walkov!
哦我的老天机
Oh, my drone!
我本来要用它看看那些
I was gonna use it to see if the trees
种成色情矩阵的树有没有好好长
I planted in erotic formations have grown in.
春田镇轮胎之火
家
同位素棒球队
超级粉丝 瓦尔科夫 翻译
我能来这里是因为这两位男士制♥作♥了
I am here because of a beautiful video
一段精彩的视频 他们是
made by these two men:
僵尸
Corpse
和石像鬼
and Gargoyle.
我们做到了
We did it!
我们拯救了春田棒球
We saved Springfield baseball!
超级粉丝 瓦尔科夫 翻译
春田棒球
Springfield baseball!
我想这是个误会
I gotta assume that's a misunderstanding.
春田镇政厅
这是自从靶眼狗的私人飞机
There's a superstar in Springfield for the first time
降落到春田镇倒垃圾以来
since Bullseye the Target dog's
春田镇第一次迎来超级明星
private plane landed here to empty its trash.
感谢新签约的球员瓦尔科夫 春田棒球回归了
Thanks to the newly signed Walkov, baseball is back.
昆毕镇长把镇上的每一个红绿灯都卖♥♥了
And Mayor Quimby has sold off every traffic light
用来支付球场的翻修费用
in town to pay for renovations to the ballpark.
加油 同位素棒球队
Go Isotopes...
猪油小子甜甜圈
卖♥♥学校修球场
含场地管♥理♥员♥
瓦尔科夫牌砸扁汉堡
跟瓦尔科夫一起喜欢汉堡吧 跑垒稳稳的 阿壳汉堡
三角朱古体育场
三角朱古体育场
谢谢你带我看瓦尔科夫首赛 爷爷
Thanks for taking me to see Walkov's first game, Grampa.
我的孙子要和我一起看比赛
My grandson is going to a game with me.
现在我可以死得开心点了
Now I can die less unhappy.
都是咱俩的功劳
All because of what youse and me did.
我们是马丁和路易斯那样不起的团队
We're a great team, like Martin and Lewis.
谢谢你的关注
Thank you for noticing.
同位素棒球队商店
瞧瞧这地方
Wow, look at this place.
赢 赢 赢
好大的记分屏
The scoreboard's huge!
就好像这里的每个人都在看同一部手♥机♥
It's like everyone here is looking at the same phone.
还是太小了
Still too small!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请起立 奏国歌♥
please rise for our national anthem.
我得给瓦尔科夫翻译国歌♥了
Ooh, I got to go translate the anthem for Walkov.
有点难
It's kind of tough
因为在马其顿语中没有"自♥由♥"这个词
'cause there's no Macedonian word for "Free."
嘿 比赛结束后想见见那头大泰迪熊吗
Hey, you want to meet the big teddy bear after the game?
我可以吗
Wow, you think I could?
当然 如果没有你爷爷
Of course. Walkov wouldn't even be here
瓦尔科夫根本不会在这里
if it weren't for your gramps.
而且 病态的说 你也不会
And, in some sick way, neither would youse.
爷爷 亚伯 巴仔
上吧孩子 赢了他们
Go ahead, kid, show me you're a winner.
我喜欢你 锡丝拉克
I heart Szyslak.
全垒打
太棒了 -耶
Attaboy! - Yay!
三振出局...
大联盟生涯的开局就赢得一场比赛
Starting off your Major League career with a win?
感觉超好吧
That's got to be a great feeling.
就像我当年为马林鱼队效力时一样
Just like when I played for the Marlins.
在马其顿 我们的寡妇会为你们那支
In Macedonia, our widows chant mournful dirges
垃圾马林鱼队哀悼
for your garbage Marlins.
瓦尔科夫怎么走了
Oh, where's Walkov going?
你说我能见他的
You said I could meet him.
抱歉孩子 这个大块头正在
Sorry, kids, the big lug's teaching himself English
看《恶搞之家》自学英语
by watching Family Guy.
嘿嘿 嘿嘿
Giggity, giggity.
我得走了
I got to go.
这是一次公路旅行 我要以最酷的方式出行
It's a road trip and I am traveling in style.
燕麦饲料
我的排便会非常规律
Oh, I'm gonna be so regular.
春田养老院
瓦尔科夫走向本垒打击区
Walkov approaches the plate.
投球来了 坐便神器赞助
And here comes the pitch, sponsored by Squatty Potty.
坐便神器
这是一记远距离击球 韩泰轮胎赞助
It's a long drive, sponsored by Hankook tires.
韩泰轮胎
瓦尔科夫成功上到三垒 特洛伊避孕套赞助
Walkov makes it to third base, sponsored by Trojan condoms.
特洛伊避孕套
特洛伊 当她示意你"可以上垒"时
Trojan, for when she waves you in.
等等
Wait a minute.
这场比赛就是一个大型广♥告♥
This game is just one big commercial.
嘿 这波赞助本身也被赞助了
Hey, this series of sponsorships is sponsored by...
辛苦一天翻译马其顿语后
After a hard day turning Macedonian into normal,
我用"手榴弹饮料"润了润嗓子
I wet my whistle with Gren-Aid.
爆♥炸♥饮料
Ka-boom drink.
爆♥炸♥饮料
爆♥炸♥饮料
Ka-boom drink!
教士队 红雀队 天使队全军覆没
同位素棒球队横扫客场
阿耶罗波斯·瓦尔科夫
愿火烧掉你的辣椒
诅咒烈火焚尽你家的辣椒
我要把你像折纸青蛙一样折起来
我要把你像折纸青蛙一样折起来
太空人队靠敲桶作弊取胜 结果被同位素队打败
辛辛那提红人屋顶旅馆
请收下这件马其顿传统服饰小马甲
Please accept this traditional Macedonian vest
由瓦尔科夫赠送 来纪念这深情的一夜
from Mr. Walkov in memory of your meaningful tryst.
嘿嘿
Giggity.
三角朱古体育场
然后 在砸了几百万咱纳税人的钱
And so, after spending millions of tax dollars
2003年美国职业体育界大规模禁药丑闻
BALCO
调查运动员用药案之后
on the BALCO investigation,
竟然最后没有一个用了兴♥奋♥剂♥的人受到惩罚
not a single steroid abuser was ever punished.
爷爷 你的故事可真多
Oh, Grampa, you and your stories.
对不起先生
I'm sorry, sir, you can't go in
只有戴比尔斯钻石黄金俱乐部的会员
unless you're a member of the De Beers Diamonds
才能入内
Diamond Club Gold.
戴比尔斯钻石黄金俱乐部
但这位置我们家已经传了八十年了
But these seats have been in my family for 80 years.
J区
Section J.
是的 您坐的还是J区
Oh, yes, you still sit in Section J.
达夫啤酒
我和我孙子要两根热狗
Two hot dogs for me and my grandson.
我们现在不卖♥♥热狗了
Oh, we don't sell hot dogs anymore.
法式焦糖布丁来啦 香喷喷的焦糖布丁
Crème brûlée, get your crème brûlée here!
配纪念版陶瓷小碗一只
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表