他当着整个主日教室的学生羞辱我
He shamed me In front of the whole sunday school.
连那个笨小孩拉尔夫也看见了
Even Ralph. What about all the videos
他就不能放一些我正常时候的正常视频
Of me not being a loser? Where were they?
唉 真令人难过
Oh, boy. It's so sad
现在的小孩只会用相机羞辱别人
That kids just use cameras for shaming.
我们养育了一代眼里只有失败的小孩
We've raised a generation that only loves fails.
我的失败
My fails.
至少我还有老婆给我按♥摩♥脸
At least I have a lady to rub my face.
巴仔就等着下半辈子都自己润肤吧
Bart's gonna spend the rest of his life lotioning himself.
也许是因为巴仔不了解
Maybe Bart doesn't understand
你养家糊口有多不容易
How hard you work to provide for this family.
我小时候
When I was a girl,
我父亲带我去见识了他的工作
My father took me to work with him one day.
之后每次看到他在抗酸药广♥告♥里演那块儿披萨时
I felt so proud when I saw him playing pizza
我都十分自豪
In that antacid commercial.
学到了
That's what I should do.
带巴仔去上班
Take bart to work.
他就会为我感到骄傲
Then he'll be proud of me.
比啥都骄傲
Pizza proud.
你他胶的是谁
七 八 九
Seven, eight and nine.
来看我工作
Watch me work
为我骄傲 你个小瘪三
And be proud, you jerk.
不要
no.
我不想听你朋友们说
I don't want to hear your friends
我长得多高了
Tell me how big I've gotten.
干得漂亮 老大个
Oh. Well-played, big man.
拉里 把访客证甩他身上
Larry! slap a guest badge on him!
拉里
Larry!
这个东西是为了显示核心温度太高
And this thing over here is if the core gets too hot.
尽在我掌握
I'm all over that.
这里的小东西是为了显示核心
And this dealie over here is if the core...
丢失
Goes missing.
这发生过吗
Has that ever happened?
有我在就不会 你能肯定这事没发生过
Not on my watch. And the way you can be sure
是因为你认识的所有人都没死
Is that everyone you know isn't dead.
侯默亲亲
Hey, homer.
周一早上甜甜圈到了
Monday morning doughnuts are here.
随便你选
Take your pick.
巧克力涂层 枫糖夹心
Chocolate frosted? Maple bar?
你动作要快不然啥都没了
Better hurry or you're gonna get plain.
甜甜圈诶 你要付钱吗
Doughnuts. Do you have to pay for 'em?
严格意义上来说当然了
Sure, technically.
不过这是荣誉制度
It's an honor system.
汽水机器有免费的汽水
A pop machine full of free pop.
电视上放着混♥蛋♥菲尔博士
A tv showing that jerk dr. Phil.
噎住了
一张海报教你怎么掐死人
A poster on how to choke a guy.
我觉得那是你把他掐死之后要做的事情
I think that's for after you choke him.
辛普森 我要更新之后的电子表格
simpson, i need that updated spreadsheet
有关硬水降解率的
On the hard water degradation rate.
看好了
Watch this.
我跟你们这帮实习生说了
I told you interns
要电子更新硬柠檬水毕业率
To spread-date the graduation on the hard lemonade.
快给老子去搞清楚这是什么
So find out what I'm talking about
-然后把它做好 -遵命 辛普森先生
- and get it done! - yes, mr. Simpson.
补给柜
你还能拿免费记号♥笔 等我回了学校
And you get free markers? When I get back to school,
我要把厕所小隔间变成西斯廷教堂
I'm gonna go sistine chapel on those toilet stalls.
你还等什么
Why wait?
这是给你的 辛普森
Here you go, Simpson.
工作中最好的部分
best part of the job.
你说得对 琳达
You know it, linda.
老爸 这是你的工资支票吗
Dad, is that your paycheck?
当然是
Sure is.
我能看看嘛
Can I see it?
我给你做得更好点
I'll do you one better.
历史支票现金兑换行
自己兑换自己堕落
使劲兑换
见你一面就要钱
薪水日贷款日
共和党兑换
这里可能是高♥利♥贷♥
给我全部零头
Give it to me in singles.
去掉8.5%的支票现金手续费
Minus the 8.5% check-cashing fee.
没空听你讲人生故事
I didn't ask for your life story.
这就是所有价值所得
And here's what makes it all worthwhile.
妈啊 你每周都有那么多吗
Whoa. You get all that every week?
每两周
Every two weeks.
尊敬的笑声
Ah, the laugh of respect.
我的天 是照相日吗
Oh, my god, is it picture day?
丽莎快点 我来整理一下你的头发
Lisa, quick, let me fix your hair.
行了 今天不是照相日
Ow! it's not picture day,
我的头发也不是意大利面
And my hair's not pasta.
我这样穿是为了向老爹致敬
I am dressed this way to honor dad.
我从没这么想过 但是侯默赚的够多
I never thought about it, but homer makes enough
能负担这个超赞的房♥子 两辆车
To pay for this awesome crib, two cars,
还有剩余可以填满冰箱
With enough left over to fill the freezer
买♥♥得起三种薯条
with three kinds of french fries
华夫饼状 扭扭状 还有直的
Waffle, curly and steak-cut.
老爸 这些年以来
Dad, all these years
我以为你就是某某超级逊的室友
I thought you were just some uncool roommate
我不得不忍♥受
That I got stuck with.
现在我发现你是人生赢家
Now I realize you're a winner.
这就是为什么我想成为一名核电站安全督察员
And that's why I want to be a nuclear safety inspector.
马姬 他不只是尊敬我
Marge, he doesn't just respect me.
他是想成为我这样的人
He wants to be me.
我被触动到了
What a feeling.
勒布朗有的一定是这种感觉
Oh... this must be how Lebron feels about...
我的小勒布朗
...Bronny.
像你一样 爸爸 我等不及
Just like you, dad, I can't wait
要实现美国梦了
to live the american dream.
那个 其实...
Well, actually...
-什么 -哦没事
- What? - Oh, nothing.
我是个超级明星宇航员
I'm a superstar spaceman.
我是现代超级英雄 我会飞
I'm a modern superhero. I can fly,
但我处理不好自己的创伤
But I can't process my own trauma.
我是核安全员
I'm a nuclear safety guy.
他们付我很多钱以免我炸掉镇子
I get tons of money for not blowing the town up.
其实真♥相♥是...
Well, the thing about that is...
-什么啊 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
忘了我说的话吧
Forget I said anything.
春田核电站
爸爸 猜怎么着
Hey, dad, guess what.
我自己做了个工作证 拉里竟然让我进来了
I made a homemade id badge, and Larry just waved me in.
他去哪了
Huh. Where is he?
这工作真不错
Oh, man, what a gig.
侯默挺轻松啊
Homer's got it made.
他是挺轻松的
He sure does.
你今天来找你♥爸♥啊
So, you're visiting your old man at work today?
是啊 这个美差迟早是我的
I sure am. And this sweet job will be mine someday.
什么情况
Wha...?
不想打破你的幻想 孩子
Hate to burst your bubble, kid,
但你♥爸♥这种工作
but the kind of job your dad has
-已经不复存在了 -为什么
- just doesn't exist anymore. - Why not?
一两句话说不清楚
Well, there's no simple answer to that.
好吧 回见
All right. See you later.
巴仔 跟我一起去到神奇的
Bart, come with me to a magical place far in the past
二十世纪的美国吧
America in the 20th century.
好吧
Uh, sure.
但你最好别唱歌♥
But you better not start singing.
*1945年 我们赢得了战争*
*1945, we won the war*
*士兵们回到了工厂*
*Our boys came back to the factory floor*
*过着美好生活 笑容常挂脸上*
*The good times rolled, and smiles were on our faces*
*人们都能找到合适的岗位*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表