《辛普森一家》
第三十三季 第十五集
太酷了
So dope.
这酷炫的步伐
Slammin' kicks.
他穿的是滑博瑞吗
Is that kid wearing slipremes?
正是
He totally is.
这是我第一双有鞋带的鞋
These are my first tie-shoes.
你穿的是滑博瑞卡里飞吗
You're wearing the new slipreme caliphates?
滑博瑞
你这种呆子怎么买♥♥到的
How did a chum-wad like you get a pair?
我爸把家里的猫带去兽医店
My daddy took my cat to the cat doctor,
等爸爸回来的时候
And when daddy came home,
猫就变成了鞋
My cat had turned into these shoes.
拉尔夫不就是买♥♥了双奇怪的鞋吗 谁在乎呢
So Ralph got weird sneakers... who cares?
除了你
Uh, no one...
所有人都在乎
Except everyone.
这不是普通的运动鞋
Those aren't just sneakers.
这可是滑博瑞
They're slipremes.
是奥利安·休斯的鞋厂出品的
That's Orion Hughes' skatewear company.
他在抖音上可火了
He's huge on tiktok.
家人们 今天可不得了啊
Got to say, today was crazy.
你们都认识我爸
You all know my dad,
国际巨星达瑞斯·休斯
International superstar Darius Hughes.
我刚刚帮他的新片唱完主题曲
Well, I just laid down the hook for his new movie,
复♥制♥人警♥察♥2
复♥制♥警♥察♥
他回来了
一来来一对儿
复♥制♥人警♥察♥2 复♥制♥警♥察♥
Duplicate cop 2: copy cop.
*一个警♥察♥你已经难以招架*
*One cop that you just can't stop*
*因为他其实是两个警♥察♥*
*Cause he's two cops...*
*一个警♥察♥ 还有个复♥制♥警♥察♥*
*one cop and a copy of a cop*
*两个警徽 一个头脑*
*Two badges, one mind*
还有我的运动品牌滑博瑞
And my skatewear brand, Slipreme,
马上就要发♥售♥新鞋了
Is about to drop a new shoe,
卡里飞一代的续作
The sequel to the caliphate one.
卡里飞二号♥运动鞋
The caliphate two.
这可是限♥量♥款 只在本周五发♥售♥
Limited release... available only this friday.
等到周六
And saturday,
我们就会把鞋厂炸掉
We explode the pop-up factory that makes them.
好棒 好棒 奥利安
Go! go! go, Orion! go! go!
好棒 好棒 爆米花
Go! go! go, popcorn!
好棒 好棒 爆米花
Go! go! go, popcorn!
不要 不要 没崩开
No! no! no kernels!
不要 不要 没崩开
No! no! no kernels!
干嘛 我最喜欢这节目了
Hey, that's my favorite show.
你们必须给我买♥♥这双鞋
You guys have to buy me these sneakers.
现在全学校都为这鞋疯狂了
They're all anyone cares about at school.
如果我没有的话 我就啥也不是了
And if I don't have them, I'm nobody.
你在这家里可是我们的大宝贝
Well, you're somebody in this house.
别这样 别对孩子撒谎
Come on, don't lie to the boy.
我长这么大也没求你们
I've never wanted a piece of clothing before
买♥♥过啥衣服
In my entire life.
老爸 只要这次答应我
Dad, with this one act,
你这十年来不称职爸爸的称号♥就一笔勾销了
You can erase ten years of second-rate parenting.
换做是我就考虑一下 老侯
I'd think about that, Homie.
这提议不错的
It's a pretty good offer.
你一定很想要这条裤子吧
You must really want those pants
还是游戏来着
or videogame.
儿子 爸给你买♥♥
Son, your father will deliver.
路易吉比萨和拉面
面包店
讽刺牌毛衣
拉面好吃到昏古七
讽刺牌高尔夫用品
艺术画廊
当然奥利安·休斯的新店会开在
Of course Orion Hughes' new store would be
一千美刀一副眼镜
春田镇以前卖♥♥花生的街上
in Springfield's former packing peanuts district.
这条街太酷了
This street is so cool.
艺术画廊 理胡子店
Art galleries, beard-only barbershops,
还有个奇怪的店
And a weird store that only sells
只卖♥♥一个手办
A single action figure.
这店是怎么开下去的
How do they survive?
排了这么长的队啊
Oh, look at this line.
完全看不到队伍的头
Can't even see those guys.
要困在这群鼻环小混混后面一整天了
I'm gonna be stuck here all day with the nose ring brigade.
那我先去逛逛这家犹太冲浪服装店
In that case, I'm gonna check out this hasidic surfwear shop.
犹太平洋
好了侯默 你能行的
Okay, homer, you can do this...
你可是为了阿壳新款炸鸡汉堡通宵排过队的人
You waited in line overnight for krusty's new fried chicken sandwich.
那可是你人生中最好的一次决定
And it was the best decision of your life.
我定要给巴仔买♥♥到那双鞋
I will get Bart those shoes.
老爸 你买♥♥到了
Dad, you got 'em.
我经历了风雨交加 烈日曝晒
I waited through rain, through sun,
经历了手♥机♥差点没电的艰难险阻
Through the death of my phone battery
因为我一直在看沉船事故短视频
From watching super-cuts of boating accident videos,
就为了让你开心一回
all to see the joy on your face.
我爱你 老爸 我终于能爱你了
I love you, dad. I finally love you.
用钱买♥♥来的爱
And bought love
才是最高级别的爱
Is the best kind of love.
我好兴奋
I'm so pumped!
太激动了
I'm also pumped!
运动鞋出场了
Here come the sneakers!
快走两步让我们看看
Whoa, I got to see those babies in action.
这鞋怎么是用...
These shoes are made from...
废弃创可贴和朝鲜报纸糊的
Used band-aids and North Korean newspapers?
我老爸为了这双鞋排了一整晚的队
My dad waited in line all day for these shoes,
这也太垃了
and they're crap.
我要到那家店里把他的钱要回来
I'm gonna go to that store and get his money back.
最高领导人宣布
"Dear leader announces
小麦配额再度超标
Wheat quotas exceeded yet again."
有人发消息耶
Ooh, a text.
警报音量
底 高
巴仔
你买♥♥的鞋散架了 我要去退货
退货
Returning the shoes?
那么那天的事
But then he'll find out...
就要露馅了
what really happened.
热死了 好晒
So hot, no shade.
或许我能蹲到这家伙
Maybe this guy will let me sit
遮阳帽下面
Under his flat-brimmed baseball hat?
侯默·杰·辛普森
Homer J. Simpsons.
排队圈的传奇人物
The line-standing legend himself.
嘿 麦克·韦格曼
Hey! Mike Wegman!
近来如何 你的餐车呢
How's it clangin'? Where's your food truck?
有人把它从桥上推下去了 问题不大
Somebody pushed it off a bridge, but don't worry,
我其实是故意的 现在我找了一份更好的活儿
I had a good reason, and now I got an even better business.
卖♥♥限♥量♥运动鞋
Selling those limited-edition sneakers.
要买♥♥一双不
You want a pair?
我的妈呀 我的孩子太想要这鞋了
Oh, my god, my kid's begging for these.
我要付多少钱
How much do I owe you?
说什么付钱
You owe me?
观光客给自♥由♥女神付过钱吗
How much do the pilgrims owe the statue of liberty?
热狗需要给芥末酱付钱吗
How much does hot dog owe a mustard?
这双鞋免费送给你
For you, these are on the house.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
没关系 反正不是滑博瑞正品
Don't worry about it, these aren't real slipremes anyway.
啥 是假鞋
What? They're fake?
但我承诺要给儿子买♥♥正品的
Oh, but I promised my son the real ones.
给巴仔吗 那尿床的小屁孩
Who, Bart, huh? That bed-wetting nobody?
他根本看不出差别的
He won't be able to tell the difference.
现在的小孩可不像咱们当年了
Kids today aren't like you and me.
一个个玩手♥机♥玩的脑子都锈透了
They're dumb because of phones or whatever.
我也确实有点喜欢逍遥法外的感觉
Hmm, and I do like getting away with things.
这才是人生赢家发言嘛
That's winner talk there.
你们这群怪胎里有没有想做点生意的
Hey, which of you freak shows wants to do business?
我喜欢那顶蠢帽子
I like your dumb hat.
阿壳汉堡
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表