I am smartacus.
我是脑力达克斯
I am smartacus.
毫不意外 我也是脑力达克斯
Unsurprisingly, I also am smartacus.
我是脑力达克斯 某种程度上说
I am smartacus. Well, sort of smartacus.
完美出勤达克斯
Well, perfect attendacus.
坐得住达克斯
Sitting downacus.
是时候压制这波学习热浪
It's time to squelch this wave of love of learning
展现掌控力了
and show them who's boss.
他们都是卢瑟
They are, loser.
我宣布半天结束
I declare half a day.
硬
还是太久
Still too much.
那就立即结束
Okay, no day.
谁想要回自己的午餐钱
Who wants their lunch money back?
我不用 今天的是鱼条
Not me. It's fish stick day.
够了 布兰迪 继续装傻
This is it, brandine. Kill your brain.
吃着药
Take your medicine.
妈妈
Mama!
孩子们
Oh, hi, kids.
看看你们有的人成长地如此喜人
Look at how some of you have grown.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your pap?
他在深思
He's been doing a lot of thinking.
关于你跟他的事 不能像以前那样了
About you and him. Can't go on like it has.
他说自己准备去政♥府♥办公厅
He said he's going to a government building
获得一些可以开始新生活的东西
to get something so he can start a new life.
不行 我得去阻止他
No. I got to stop him.
-太晚了 -什么
- It's too late. - Wha...?
已经签字画押
Signed and sealed.
我给自己办了张图书馆的卡
I got me a library card.
克里塔斯
Oh, Cletus.
我的第一本书
And my first book.
《绿鸡蛋和火腿》
没错 看起来很晦涩的一本
Yeah, man, this looks like a toughie.
我们可以互相鼓励着读完
We'll get through it together.
-老侯 -马姬 我绝不会还是那样的人
- Homie? - Marge, never again will I be the guy
让别人有机会问 为什么她会跟他在一起
about who people say, "why is she still with him?"
我修好了窗帘轨道跟灯的开关
I fixed the drapes. And the light switch.
真不错
Oh, nice.
但你需要付出更多努力才行
But you'll have to do more than that.
我还清理了烘干机里的绒毛收集器
I also cleaned the lint trap in the dryer.
还有吗
And?
要四样吗
Four things?
好吧 马姬 我承认
Okay, Marge. I admit it.
你可以做的更好 我不行
You could do better, but I couldn't.
你每天都给我更棒的东西去追赶
Every day you give me something awesome to shoot for.
虽然我偶尔也会做不到
Though I may occasionally fall short,
但因为你实在太棒 所以我不会停止尝试跟上
Because you are so great, I will never stop trying.
我爱你 马姬
I love you, Marge.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
最后 为以防万一我需要它
Finally, just in case I needed it.
我请了艾尔顿·约翰回来
I got Elton John back.
他就在这 准备再次为你演奏
And he's here, ready to play for you again.
老侯 我永远不需要这种花哨东西
Oh, Homie. I never needed that.
你是说我白学了226首歌♥吗
You mean I learned 226 songs for nothing?
我觉得他们也不需要你们了
I don't think they'll be needing you guys either.
好吧好吧好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
《克里塔斯聊书》
我想告诉你们
I want to tell y'all
一部讲述美国经典生活方式的书
about an American classic
书中描绘了一种远远超出我想象的富裕生活
that details a wealthy lifestyle far beyond my reckoning.
《愤怒的葡萄》
It's called the grapes of wrath.
一个美国中产阶级家庭
It's about a middle-American family what drives
去往加利福尼亚追寻更好的生活
to California for a better life.
为了更好地讨论这个问题
For a much better treatment of this subject,
我给你们推荐一部《假期历险记》
I recommend national lampoon's vacation,
现在可在乡村音乐加流媒体播放
now available on hillbilly plus.
记得回来收看 听到了吗
Y'all come back now, you hear?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表