可能无法恢复的困境
that it may never recover from.
你确定她没事吗
Are you sure she's okay?
她在她的快乐之地 听着悲伤音乐
She's in her happy place, sad music.
好吧
All right, then.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetie.
亲爱的 你能闭上眼睛吗
Uh, sweetie? Could you close your eyes?
它们真的很亮
They're really bright.
*无法面对明天*
*Can't face tomorrow*
这太悲哀了
This is so sad.
背面是什么
What's on the B side?
无法面对明天
牙龈出血墨菲
自杀干预热♥线♥
我去散个步
I'm taking a walk.
牙龈出血
纪念大桥
我只希望你在这里
I just wish you were here.
你总是知道要说什么
You always knew what to say.
小丽莎
Little Lisa,
我总是奇迹般地在你身边
I'm always magically here for you,
就像《重返荣耀》中的威尔·史密斯
like Will Smith in The Legend of Bagger Vance
《为戴茜小姐开车》中的摩根·弗里曼
or, better yet, Morgan Freeman in Driving Miss Daisy.
我能送你去快易买♥♥吗 丽莎小姐
May I drive you to the Kwik-E-Mart, Miss Lisa?
好的 霍克
Yes, Hoke.
以一种不让我感到太过内疚的方式
And teach me about equality and civil rights
教我平等和公民权利
in a way that doesn't make me feel too guilty.
作为回报 在30年后
In return, in 30 years,
我会问你的姓氏
I will ask you your last name.
你在做什么
Hey, whoa. What are you doing?
建立一种不太可能的友谊
I was forming an unlikely friendship.
我也是 你有多少胜算
Hey, me, too. Against how many odds?
几乎没有
All.
但我看到的你远不止这些
But I see you as so much more than that.
我为你的遗产而战
It's your legacy I'm fighting for.
而且邪恶公♥司♥不能打败我这样的人
And evil corporations can't win against someone like me
像我这样有宽广的胸怀 进取心 还有
who has a big heart, gumption and...
该死
Oh, crap.
我只是个孩子 这就是现实
I'm just a kid, this is real life,
我能做的只有这些了
and there's only so much I can do.
好吧 我向现实投降了
All right. I surrender to reality.
小丽莎
Little lisa,
你现在终于开始
You're finally starting to understand
领会蓝调的真谛了
what the blues is all about.
前途无量
一家为听障儿童及家庭设立的中心
慢点
听障儿童在游玩
买♥♥票吧
这里是蒙克·墨菲工作的地方吗
Is this where Monk Murphy works?
是的 他在导演《理查三世》
Yes. He's directing a production of Richard III.
我认为这是第一次有八岁的听障女孩
I believe it's the first time an eight-year-old deaf girl
《理查三世》
来扮演这个角色
has played that role.
我好喜欢
Wow. I am so there.
《理查三世》
现在这位约克之子把不满的冬天
Now is the winter of our discontent
变成了灿烂的夏天
made glorious summer by this son of York.
约克之子
Son of York!
约克之子
Son of York!
一位导师 就像你的爸爸那样
A mentor. Just like your dad.
我是来道歉的
Uh, I came to apologize.
你真的不需要向我道歉
Hey, you really don't need to apologize to me.
真的吗 我准备的很充分
Oh, really? But I worked so hard on it.
四次草稿 单倍行距
Four drafts. Single-spaced.
写的很好
It's really good.
不如你直接说重点吧
How about you just give me the gist?
好 你喜欢重点 这才是重要的
Sure. You'll love the gist. It's such a great gist.
我要开始了
Okay, here we go.
当我悲伤的时候你的爸爸救了我
"your dad saved me once when I was really sad.
当我发现你的存在
"so when I found out you existed,
甚至在我见你之前
"even before I met you,
我认为救你是我的使命
"I thought saving you somehow was what I was meant to do.
现在我知道能做的正确的事情就是
"Now I know the right thing to do
我应该倾听你的心声
"would have been to just listen to you
当你说不需要也不想被拯救
when you said you didn't need or want saving."
太棒了 你猜怎么着 我要做植入手术了
Awesome. And guess what? I'm getting the implant.
这很好啊
That's wonderful.
你是怎么凑到这笔钱的
How did you get the money?
我买♥♥的彩票中了九等奖
I finished ninth in the lottery.
投♥注♥赢奖 只需一分钟哦
"Get in it to win it, it just takes a minute."
忘记我刚才说过的话吧
Ugh. Forget I asked.
好吧 我要开启这台设备了
Okay, I'm about to activate the device.
两个月后
效果会非常棒
This is gonna be so great.
我选了一些特殊的曲子
I've picked something very special
你从没听过的
for the first sounds you'll ever hear.
丽莎很差劲
去你的 巴仔
Screw you, Bart!
去你的 巴仔 我听到了
"screw you, Bart"? I heard that.
很美妙
Wow. Beautiful.
一个被遗忘的恶作剧让我成为了关注的焦点
Woo-hoo! A forgotten prank made me the center of attention.
不 不 不是这样的
Oh, no, no, that's not it.
这是我想让你们听到的
This is what I wanted you to hear.
*我听到有人说*
*Well, I hear the man say*
*抬起头 朋友*
*Heads up, fellas*
*我听见乐队演奏着*
*I hear the band play*
*蒙克的新曲子*
*Monk's new tune*
*我的耳朵听见音乐*
*My ears hear the music*
*我的双手很荣幸地演奏着*
*My hands were blessed to play*
我的天
Oh, my God.
我第一次能听到他的声音
I can hear his voice for the first time.
谢谢你 丽莎
Thank you, Lisa.
这个肯定得上传到网上
This is totally going on the website.
你让一个爵士老头很开心 小丽莎
Oh, you made an old jazz man happy, little Lisa.
还有 网页是什么东西
Also, uh... what's a website?
明顿剧院
*欢声笑语 尽情地欢声笑语*
*Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk*
*你可以畅所欲言*
*Talk about things you'd like to do*
*你要有一个梦想*
*You've got to have a dream*
*如果你没有梦想*
*If you don't have a dream*
*你怎么能让梦想成真呢*
*How you gonna have a dream come true?*
你就不能梦到我们坐到更好的位子
Couldn't you dream us getting better seats?
这就好多了
Much better.
*你要有一个梦想*
*Ooh, you've got to have a dream*
如果你想了解更多彩票的信息
请联♥系♥你当地的商店或者查阅一下庞氏骗局
*如果你没有梦想*
*If you don't have a dream*
*你怎么能让梦想成真呢*
*How you gonna have a dream come true?*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表