Homer! Homer, get out of those wet clothes
快去烤火
and get to the fire.
抓住它 抓住它 别让它跑了
Grab it! Grab it! Don't let it get away!
我有渔网袜
Oh! I've got fishnet stockings.
不 这是无裆的
Oh, no! They're crotchless!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him! Get him!
抓住他 哦不
Get him! Oh! Oh, no!
别放手
Don't let it go!
抓住了
We got it!
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
谢谢 你这美丽的鱼
Thank you, you beautiful fish, thank you.
一起抱抱
Group hug!
这是我一生中最棒的一餐
Oh, oh, this is the best meal of my life.
天啊 以后每次生日我都想吃这个
Oh, God. This is what I want to eat for every birthday now.
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
真不可思议 肚子里有点儿食物
It's amazing how the world seems brighter
世界都变明亮了
with a little food in your belly.
没错 说得好
Yeah, you got that right.
-我想孩子们了 -噢
- I miss the kids! - Oh.
如果我们再也见不到他们呢
What if we never see them again?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, honey, honey, honey, honey, honey.
我们会回家的
We're gonna get back home,
你会用很多很多爱淹没他们
and you're gonna smother them with so much love,
让他们永远无法♥正♥常成长
they'll never become functioning adults.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
来 和我跳舞
Come on, dance with me.
*我知道我们可以一起创造一个美丽世界*
*I know together we can make a pretty world*
*为了你我*
*For me and for you*
什么声音
What was that?
可能只是风
Probably just the wind.
别担心
Don't worry, don't worry.
蛤蜊壳撑得住
The clamshell will hold.
我觉得外面有个饥饿的捕食者
I think there's a hungry predator out there.
还好我们在里面
Oh. Good thing we're in here.
它要进来了
It's coming in.
-它走了 -到底是什么
- It's gone. - What was that?
狼獾
Wolverine!
它在哪
Where is it?
天啊 狼獾
Oh, my God, a wolverine!
就像杀了...
Just like the one that killed...
-狼语者的那只 -我们需要武器
- The Wolverine Whisperer. - We need a weapon.
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
我去把它引开 你不要动
I'm gonna lead it away. You stay here.
侯默 不
Homer, no!
你 来抓我这个胖男人
Hey, you! Come and get the fat man!
老侯
Oh, Homie.
你这是被我耍了
Ha! You've been outsmarted by man:
自然之主宰
King of Nature!
我们星球的毁灭者
Destroyer of our planet!
地球日的发明者
Inventor of Earth Day!
等等 你在做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
这不公平 快点停止
Hey, no fair. Cut that out.
你不会想吃我的 我瘦的全身都是筋
Hey, you don't want to eat me. I'm stringy.
我真是自欺欺人 明明全身都是五花肉
Oh, who am I kidding? I'm marbled.
我是行走的和牛
I'm human Wagyu!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
拜托
Uh... please?
马姬
Marge...!
快跑 快跑 我拖不住他了
Run! Run! I can't hold him much longer!
接住
Hip hop!
来了
Up top!
跑呀 马姬 快跑
Run, Marge, run!
马姬 快跑 马姬 快跑 马姬
Marge, run! Marge, run! Marge...
侯默
Homer.
它已经
It's...
已经死了
it's dead.
马姬 你受伤了吗
Marge! Oh, oh, are you hurt?
我没事
I'm fine.
不 不 不 你不好
No, no. No, you're not.
你的鞋呢
Where's your shoe?
马姬
Oh, Marge.
我吓到你了吗
Did I surprise you?
你带着那样性感狂野撩人的麝香味
With that sexy wilderness musk,
根本没办法偷偷接近任何人
you're not sneaking up on anyone.
我去给我们的爱巢找些苔藓来
I'll go forage some more moss for our love nest.
然后再给我的太太插条鱼当晚餐
And later, I'll crotch milady a fish for dinner.
听上去很棒
Oh, sounds perfect.
这里
Hey! Over here!
回来
Come back!
不要走
Stop...!
该死的
Aw, damn it.
怎么了 发生什么事
What happened? What is it?
我把事情搞砸了
Oh, I screwed up.
当时有个护林员在那里
There was a park ranger right there.
我本来应该马上大声呼救
I should've yelled right away,
但我看着你跟我们建造的小房♥子出了神
but I looked at you and our little house, and...
结果...太晚了
and it... it was too late.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我太愚蠢了
I'm so stupid!
老侯 老侯 老侯 我明白
Homie, Homie, Homie, I get it.
但我们必须设法离开这里
But we've got to get out of here.
听我说 我们可以沿着这些踪迹前行
Look... we can follow the tracks.
这附近肯定有护林站
There has to be a ranger station nearby.
好了 我们打包带着水 狼獾肉干
Okay, we'll pack up some water, wolverine jerky...
和珍贵的回忆
And precious memories.
不行 那是爱心软膏的名字
No, that's the name of this love jelly
我一直用它来驱虫
I've been using as bug repellent.
跟我们的爱情小屋说再见吧
Say goodbye to the love shack.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
有虫子
Bugs!
它们进我鼻子里了
They're in my nose! Ugh!
我们成功了 就在那里
We did it! There it is!
侯默 等等 等等
Homer, wait. Wait.
稍等片刻
Just one more moment.
从现在开始 我会变得更加浪漫
From now on, I'm gonna try to be more romantic,
像孩子们说的那样
like the kids said.
什么都别改 侯默
Don't change anything, Homer.
什么都别改
Don't change anything.
我们可以慢慢走
I guess we could walk slowly.
我们总是如此
We always do.
你确定不想进里面暖和一下吗
Sure you don't want to go inside where it's warm?
不了 我最喜欢的节目开始了
No. It's time for my favorite show.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表