I'll never prank again. Never!
整到你了
We got ya!
阿卢 咱们好像遇到了僵尸
Uh-oh, Lou. We have got a zombie situation here.
瞄准大脑 这是唯一的办法
Aim for the brain. It's the only way.
我们只是想教我儿子一课
Just teaching a lesson to my son.
她本来就没死
She was never dead.
她是个僵尸爱好者 阿卢
She's a zombie lover, Lou!
瞄准她俩的脑袋 这是唯一的办法
Aim for both their heads. It's the only way.
她们不是僵尸 长官
They're not zombies, Chief.
威尔逊一家也不是
And neither were the Wilsons.
别和我提威尔逊
Uh, don't mention the Wilsons.
妈妈 你用一个绝妙的恶作剧教会我
So, mom, you taught me the dangers of pranking
恶作剧是危险的
while pulling an awesome prank.
学到了
Lesson learned.
吃点花生糖
Have some peanut brittle.
里面没有蛇吧
Mm-hmm, no snakes?
我拿出了蛇 放了真的花生糖
I took out the snakes and actually put in peanut brittle.
这是我对你的尊重
That's how much I respect you.
你知道我爱你 永远爱你
Well, you know I love you and I always will.
但不要再恶作剧了
But enough with the pranking.
结束恶作剧
Enough with the pranking.
结束
永不结束
"亲爱的爱涅 很抱歉
"Dear Agnes, I'm so sorry
"我在你家的狗粮里放了泻药
"I put laxatives in your dog's food.
"还偷♥拍♥了下来
"Then secretly filmed it.
"还把视频拿去参赛'美国最严重的地毯灾区'
"Then sent it to America's worst carpet disasters.
"还赢了 还用奖金买♥♥了更多泻药
"Then I won. And used the prize money to buy more laxatives.
真诚的 马姬"
Sincerely, Marge."
又写好一封
Another one done.
首字母A的都写完了
Well, that's the A's.
"亲爱的柏妮丝"
"Dear Bernice..."
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表