现在有五种面包呢
There's, like, five kinds of bread now.
这是件好事吗
This is a nice thing?
在我们结束虚拟骑马之后 听起来确实不错
Oh, it sounded nicer after our virtual horseback ride.
你们这些孩子都这么觉得吗
Do all of you kids feel this way?
是的 爸爸 对吧
Yes, dad. Right?
对 的吧
Um... yeah-o?
可以 为啥不行呢 除非 算了
Sure, w-why not? Unless, yes.
没关系 没什么事 除非有什么事
I mean, whatever, it's all good. Unless it's bad.
我们这里有不信任投票的动议
We have a motion of no confidence.
赞同的举手
All in favor?
反对的举手
All against?
*我工作的时候请看着我*
*So watch me while I work*
好了 现在投票是三比三
The vote is tied at three to three.
辛普森先生 你是打破僵局的关键
Mr. Simpson, you're the tiebreaker.
我要做我50年前没做成的事
I'm gonna do what I didn't do 50 years ago,
力挺我的老伙计格斯
stick with my old pal Gus.
我投反对
I'm voting "no."
我只能说
Well, all I can say is...
我的计划成功了
my plan worked!
我赢了
I win!
我们被耍了
We've been wonka-ed.
什么
What?
你领导了这场反对我的政♥变♥
You led this coup against me.
你出局 你什么也得不到
You're out. You get nothing!
告诉梅根·埃里森她现在是我女儿了
Tell Megan Ellison she's my daughter now.
明晚她会出现在你的生日晚宴上
She'll be there at your birthday dinner tomorrow night.
你跟着她投了票 你也出局
You voted with her; you're out, too.
我爱你 爸爸 你身上味道很好闻
I love you, dad. You smell so good.
你们这群蠢货真以为我会放弃自己搭建的公♥司♥
You idiots really think I'd throw away the company I built
跟这老蠢货戴纸帽子一起玩吗
to wear a paper hat with this old fool?
蠢货
Fool?
你是说你带我来这里
You mean you only brought me here
只是为了揭穿自己阴险卑鄙的孩子吗
to smoke out your backstabbing children?
你没发现吗 我不得不如此
Don't you see? I had to.
我五十年前就明白自己有了阿壳的心魔
I learned 50 years ago that I'm surrounded by Krustys.
阿壳无处不在
Everywhere, krustys.
我也是吗
Even I am zis krusty?
但你让这件事成功了 亚伯
But you made it happen, Abe,
我可爱忠诚的老伙伴
My sweet loyal pawn.
因为你反对我才赢的
I win because you voted no.
爷爷 你又被人家欺负了
Oh, grampa, you got stepped on again,
这都是我的错
and it's all my fault.
给我等等
Hold your horseradish!
我说不的时候
When I voted "no,"
我说的是日本的能剧剧院
I was talking about the japanese noh theater,
当时驻守在太平洋的时候我总去看
Which I saw plenty of when I was stationed in the pacific,
当时我们被困在由绝交信和美人鱼头发
Stranded on a raft made of dear john letters
做成的木筏上
and mermaid hair.
我跟其中一个美人鱼结了婚
I married one of those mermaids,
但她长反了
But she was a reverso,
鱼头人身
Fish head and lady gams.
那段经历跟很多其他事
That, plus a thousand other things,
令我成就了今天的自己
Made me what I am today...
患有精神障碍疾病
mentally incompetent.
精神障碍难道不是投票无效的一种吗
Isn't mental incompetence grounds for voiding a vote?
作为家庭律师和精神病理学家
Well, as the family lawyer and psychopharmacologist,
那绝对是
It certainly is.
亚拉伯罕·辛普森的投票无效
Abraham Simpson's vote is nullified.
那么计数还是僵持 三比三平
The count now stands at three to three-- a tie.
我们陷入了无望的死胡同
We'll be hopelessly deadlocked.
公♥司♥将逐渐陷入停顿
The company will grind to a halt.
那你们可难搞了
Eh, tough banana skins.
廉价流浪汉的避风港
爷爷 你耍了一屋子深谙此道的玩家
Grampa, you outplayed a room full of players.
其中一个人玩弄过我
One of whom played me.
抱歉我们没打破那个辛普森家的诅咒
I'm so sorry we didn't break that Simpsons curse.
别管什么诅咒了
Eh, nertz to that curse.
我人生每个糟糕的决定
Every terrible decision I made in my life
最终居然让你成了我的外孙女
Led to me having you as my granddaughter.
所以我觉得
So, I say,
我是个挺幸运的老家伙
I'm one pretty lucky old guy.
红星公♥司♥ 狗狗枪♥支♥
以色列某集体农场
赫尔修 我没见过这么漂亮的土豆
Herschel, such gorgeous potatoes I've never seen.
谢谢 诺亚里
Thank you, Nehorai.
找寻到内心平静的感觉真好
It feels good to finally find inner peace.
格斯·雷德菲尔只是把阿壳汉堡
Gus redfield was only using krusty burger
当成苦涩家庭战争的一颗棋子
As a pawn in a bitter family war.
你可以以公♥证♥费的价格把它拿回来
You can have it back for the price of the notary fees.
我又可以做小丑了
I can be a clown again.
他干过小丑
He was a clown?
他是这个社♥会♥主♥义♥社区里
He was, like, the least funny person
最无聊的人
On this socialist commune.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表