辛普森一家
第三十三季 第十九集
春田小学
*玛丽已经被难听死了*
*Mary's rolling in her grave*
*我也快受不了了*
*I'd like to join her now*
我带来了一封重要的公报
I come bearing an important communiqu.
是春田高中的乐队指挥发的
It's from the marching band director at Springfield High.
怎么 他把大头卡在小号♥里了吗
Oh, did he get his swollen head stuck in a french horn?
这上面到没提
Uh, there's no mention of that.
上面写着乐队的一位重要乐手
But it seems one of the band's most important musicians
在练腿的时候把脚中指伤到了
injured his middle toe doing a high step in double-time.
这脚怕不是要废了
That's footwork suicide!
他们现在急需一名替补萨克斯手
They need a replacement sax player,
而且点名要丽莎·辛普森
and they've requested... Lisa Simpson.
我能去高中乐队了吗
Me, in the high school band?
我同意 我太同意了
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
说一次就可以了 把萨克斯带上 丽莎
One yes would suffice. Pack your sax, Lisa,
你要去高中啦
You're moving up to high school.
不过只是每周三次排练而已
Three days a week after school,
你还是要回二年级上课
otherwise you're still in second grade.
春田高中
你就穿成这样来上学吗
终于能跟尊重乐理和传统的人
I finally get to play with people
一起排练曲子了
who respect music theory and tradition.
青少年最棒了
Teenagers!
孩子们 今天有一位新萨克斯手加入我们
Class, we have a new baritone sax player.
她来自春田小学
Direct from Springfield Elementary.
又是拉苟带出来的蠢货
Largo's losers.
大家好
Hi. Hello.
请把你们的书
Now, if you'll turn to page 12
翻到第十二页
in your marching band songbook.
《天堂执法者》的主题曲 太棒啦
The theme to Hawaii Five-0?! wow!
奥兰多先生是很酷的人
Yeah, Mr. Orlando is cool.
我们一般排50年前的曲子 不排100年前的
We do 50-year-old songs instead of 100-year-old songs.
肖娜·查莫斯 欢迎加入我们
Shauna Chalmers, thank you for joining us.
我以后就管你叫詹姆斯·柯登了
I'm gonna call you James Corden,
因为你总是晚来 [深夜秀]
Because you're a late, late show.
他真的很懂我们喜欢什么
He totally relates to us on our level.
-啥也不是 -完蛋玩意
- Burnout. - Waste case.
排不上号♥的替补
Third-chair slacker.
闭嘴吧 你个吹笛子的
Shut up, woodwinds.
重新开始
Okay, from the top.
停
Okay, cut.
超级流浪汉合唱团竟然不让我们演奏
Apparently supertramp isn't giving us the rights
再见陌路这首歌♥
to "goodbye stranger."
不
No...
肖娜 没想到你还会打鼓
Shauna! I didn't know you played drums.
我也没想到乐队的小鬼还敢找我搭话
And I didn't know some tiny band dork was gonna talk to me.
是我 丽莎·辛普森
It's me, Lisa Simpson?
你是我们的保姆
You babysat for us.
上周六还来了
Last saturday night.
抖音太蠢了
Tiktok is dumb.
你的鼓打得真棒
Well, anyway, your drumming's really good.
亲爱的日记 今天
Dear diary, today I got a compliment
我被一个无关紧要的二货夸赞了一番
from a rando about something I don't care about.
我也有日记
I have a diary, too!
大家演奏八分音符都感觉稀松平常
People were playing eighth notes like it was nothing.
高中最酷的学生就是乐队的了
Band kids are the coolest kids in high school.
不公平 凭啥丽莎就能去高中
No fair. Lisa gets to go to high school?
本来应该是我先去高中 在她去之前
I was supposed to be king of the burnouts
我就已经是小混混之王了
before she even got there.
儿子 丽莎就是这样的聪明过人
Well, son, I guess Lisa's just unusually bright.
是从我这遗传的
She gets it from me.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
我把乐谱落在学校了
I left all my sheet music at school.
我得去取一下
I have to go get it.
超麻超辣酱
微麻微辣酱
春田高中
-肖娜 -是我
- Shauna! - I'm Shauna!
你一直留在这儿练习到现在吗
Did you stay late to practice?
才不是 说什么呢
No way. As if.
你才在练习呢 练说蠢话
You're practicing. Being stupid.
而且你不用练也能躺赢了
You don't need to. You're great at it.
好嫉妒哦
I'm jealous.
肖娜 我们对音乐有着同样强烈的热爱
Shauna, we share a passion for music.
想搭伙儿一起练习吗
Do you want to jam?
这个对话再多持续一秒钟
Yeah, jam this stick in my eye
我就要用这棒槌戳我自己眼睛了
If this conversation goes on another second.
随便 起码我不怕承认
Fine! But I'm not afraid to admit that music
音乐对我很重要 不像你
means something to me, unlike you.
你可是酷酷的肖娜
You're Shauna.
很抱歉我刚才说话那么刻薄
I'm sorry if I was mean back there...
小怪胎
Little weirdo.
我不知道该怎么接话了
I really don't know how to take that.
也许明天我们一起搭伙儿练习的时候
Well, maybe we can talk about it tomorrow at my house...
可以到我家接着聊
when you come over to jam.
我很愿意
I'd love to!
你家在哪
Where do you live?
悠着点 跟踪狂
Okay, stalker.
你好 丽莎·辛普森
Oh, hello, Lisa Simpson.
这个美好的夜晚你过得怎么样
And how are you this fine evening?
爸 别把她当犯人一样审问 你个法♥西♥斯♥
Dad, stop interrogating people, you fascist!
你对你♥爸♥爸真的很没礼貌
Wow, you're really rude to your dad.
谢了 这其实是我决定学鼓的原因
Thanks. That's actually the reason I got into drums.
把他逼疯
To drive him crazy.
但练着练着
But then I...
我发现我真的很爱音乐
Turns out, I really like playing music.
真的巨特么解压
It takes the suck out of things.
同意 真的很特么解压
It does take the suck out of things.
我刚骂了半句脏话
I just said a light swear.
听起来你们玩得很开心呀
Well, sounds like you girls are having fun.
你懂个屁
How would you know?!
好吧 那啥
Yes. Well, uh,
晚饭快做好了 亲爱的
dinner's almost ready, dear.
我和丽莎要出去吃
Lisa and I are eating at the mall.
我亲手包了一整天的肉汤圆了
I've been hand-rolling gnocchi all day.
才不吃你捏过的食物
Stop touching my food.
脏不脏啊
Food-toucher.
怎么这么多科学仪器
Look at all this science stuff.
你在造科学怪人吗
Are you building a Frankenstein?
是真的的话 你一定要告诉我
'cause if you are, you have to tell me.
你应该是来接丽莎的
You're here to pick up Lisa.
她和我的叛逆女儿去逛街了
She's at the mall with my, uh, challenging daughter.
问你件事 辛普森 你爱喝啤酒吗
Eh, tell me something, Simpson, do you like beer?
我没想过这个问题
Hmm, I never thought about it.
我一直在自己酿造比利时啤酒
Well, I've been brewing my own belgian ale
按照特拉普派僧侣的配方
In the style of the trappist monks.
一个愚蠢的爱好罢了
It's a, it's a stupid hobby really.
确实很蠢
That is stupid.
我都是去酒吧直接买♥♥的
I buy my beer in a bar.
我想也是
I-I'm sure you do.
但是 先试试这个
But, uh, just take a sip.
这是我喝过的最美味的
This is the most delicious drink
能让我醉的饮料
I ever drank that could get me drunk.
这是你做的吗
You made this?
是的 如果你想的话
Yes, I did. If you'd like,
我可以给你看怎么用几样简单的原料酿造
I could show you how to brew it using these simple ingredients.
谷物 酵母
啤酒花 麦芽
啤酒 罐子
啤酒还有原料
Beer has ingredients?
我靠
what the hell?
你有好多要教我的
You have so much to teach me.
春田购物中心
我们大部分模特都有手
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表