她死了
Uh... she's dead.
这应该能让他消停会儿
That oughta hold him.
你一定很难过
That must have been rough.
但我知道你能做什么
But I know something that could help.
你只要...
Simply...
请点击支付按钮
Press button to pay
继续咨♥询♥请续费99美分
支付99美分
Another 99 cents.
...努力回想
...think back
回想你第一次意识到
Back to when you first realized
你其实并不知道你母亲发生了什么的那一刻
You didn't really know what happened to your mother.
我当时16岁
I was 16.
刚开始学车
I had just learned to drive.
教练车
明天老时间见
Same time tomorrow.
好家伙
Well, well, well.
第一次开车吼
First-time driver, eh?
这也是我第一天上班
Well, this is my first case.
那我就按书上写的步骤来了
And I'm doin' this by the book.
书落在警局了
Which, uh, I left back at the station.
所以 我最好去取一下
So, uh... yeah. I better go get it.
猪油小子甜甜圈
甜甜圈 是什么东西
Donuts? What are those?
我最好调查一下
I better investigate.
侯默 我在这里
一个爱你的人
她还活着 妈妈还活着
She's alive! She's alive.
谁活着
Who's alive?
嘘 别告诉他
没谁 我要去找到她
No one! And I'm going to find her.
FBI
伊莱娜鲜花店
司法部
寄出那张明信片
Letting that postcard go through
是我们做的最明智的一件事了
Was the smartest thing we ever did.
对 那小孩会带我们找到梦娜·辛普森的
Yeah. That kid's gonna lead us right to Mona Simpson.
妈妈还活着
My mom's alive.
我会恨她和爸爸一辈子的
I'm so mad at her and my dad.
这是我生命中最棒的一天
This is the greatest day of my life!
卖♥♥沙子
向乡巴佬出♥售♥沙子赚大钱
我为什么要终身订阅这报纸呢
Oh, why did I get a lifetime subscription?
这东西你们怎么卖♥♥呀
Hey, how do ya sell these, anyway?
-按打算 -太好吃了
- By the dozen. - Hoo boy. Mmm.
《骨头的游戏》上集回顾 谁将控制骨王座
拉布拉多和达尔马提亚之间的争斗
将变为一个气死人的抉择
一只猫叫布兰·斯塔克的猫
既然你知道是你母亲离开了你
Now that you know your mother had left you,
你是如何应对
How did you deal with the fact
一切都是你的错这一事实的
that it was all your fault?
慢着 什么 这不对
Wait. What? Th-that can't be right.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你已被升级到好得多的心理治疗师
You have been upgraded to a much better therapist.
付款二元九毛九接受
Pay $2.99 to accept.
妈了个天
Hoo boy.
辛普森先生 你发现
Mr. Simpson, when you found out
你母亲还活着时 你思想斗争了吗
Your mother was alive, were you conflicted?
请勿使用表情包
我决定是时候跟老爸认真谈一谈
I decided it was time my father and I had a talk
妈妈到底怎么了
about what really happened to my mother.
-你跟我说妈妈死了 -是死了
- you told me mom was dead! - She is.
怎么没有葬礼
Why wasn't there a funeral?
事情太多了
There was too much going on.
看在上天的份上 我老婆死了
My wife just died, for god's sake.
老爸 关于老妈你有事没告诉我
Dad, there's something you're not telling me about mom.
孩子 当一个男人和一个女人
Well, son, when a man and a woman
非常非常爱对方的时候
Love each other very much,
他们想实施造人行为 并且这娃
They want to make a baby that is immediately
会立刻成为大冲突的源头
a source of huge conflict.
不是这个 她在哪里
Not that. Where is she?
事实上 我不是很清楚
Well, the truth is, I don't exactly know
你妈妈怎么了
What happened to your mother.
炸♥弹♥炸毁了
她还活着并被艾调局通缉
She's alive and wanted by the fbi
梦娜·辛普森
为了些激进的嬉皮玩意儿
For some radical hippie nonsense.
当她说"老娘退圈了" 是你老娘真的退了圈
When she said "outta sight," she wasn't kidding around.
-你干嘛撒谎 -保护你
- why did you lie? - to protect you.
保护我什么
Protect me from what?
保护你不受一个不够爱我的女人的伤害
To protect you from a woman who didn't love me enough!
我的天 我没有在保护你
Oh, my god, I wasn't protecting you,
我在保护我自己
I was protecting me.
远离那种被老婆抛弃的羞耻感
From the shame of a wife who left.
因为我从没给她她最想要的
Because I never gave her what she wanted most,
就是离开我
Which was to leave me.
正如电视剧一遍又一遍告诉我们的
And as tv shows have shown us again and again,
自我觉醒的时刻
that moment of self-realization is
正是治愈酗酒的良药
All it takes to cure my alcoholism.
好耶 上帝保佑你 儿子
Yippee! god bless ya, son!
我们拥有彼此 这正是我们所需要的一切
You and I have each other and that's all we'll ever need.
这还没完
This isn't over.
你刚刚想什么呢
What did you just think?
你听到了
You heard me!
那一定非常困难
That must have been difficult.
你是如何处理悲伤的
How did you deal with your grief?
我尝试了一切
I tried everything.
我去了咨♥询♥辅♥导♥员
I went to the guidance counselor.
我从内而外彻底撕裂了
I'm torn up inside.
你考虑过参军吗
Have you considered the army?
他们总是在寻找愤怒并且一塌糊涂的年轻人
They're always looking for angry, messed-up young men.
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you!
我去了教堂
I went to the church.
春田第一教堂
然而并没有什么用
It didn't help.
我失去了母亲
I lost my mother
并且无法摆脱痛苦
And I can't get rid of the pain.
你考虑过换一种信仰吗
Have you considered another religion? Hmm?
就在那晚 我下定了决定
Then one night, I came to a decision.
她为什么要去犹他州
Why did she go to utah?
那里的孩子们妈已经够多了
Every kid there already has more moms than they need.
我甚至都没来得及送给她这个
I never even got to give this to her.
谁知道她现在该排第几
Who knows where she ranks now?
我要找到我妈妈
I'm gonna find my mother.
所以有一天我决定独自出发
So one day I set out on my own.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the hell do you think you're going?
老辛
Old man Simpson!
我是来阻止你的 儿子
I'm here to stop you, son.
你以为你妈是个完美的女人
You remember your mom as a perfect woman.
但 我不想说的 她并不完美
But... I hate to say this... she wasn't perfect.
她总是一个人霸占毯子
She hogged the blankets something awful.
她的生日很难记
She had a hard-to-remember birthday.
拜托了爸爸 我得知道她到底怎么了
Please, dad. I need to know what happened to her.
我无法拒绝这张脸
Oh, I can't say no to that face.
从现在起日子会变好的
I think everything's gonna be better from now on.
开过去
Just drive!
节日气球公♥司♥
在我跟爸爸宿命般驱车前往
As my father and I drove fatefully
犹他州那穷山恶水的一路上
through the badlands of utah,
我俩的感情变得前所未有的深厚与贴近
our relationship grew deeper and closer than ever before.
儿子 你是左撇子还是右撇子
Say, boy, are you left-handed or right?
-右 -我竟然不知道
- Right. - I never knew that.
那你喜欢读书还是看电视
Do you like books or tv?
-看电视 -爸也是
- Tv. - Me, too!
我问完了 咱去吃饭吧
You've answered all my questions. Let's eat.
犹他州欢迎您
闪亮日子旅馆
伙计们想要点什么
Can I help you boys?
我是来找前妻的
I'm lookin' for my ex-wife.
好吧 你上次见她是什么时候
Aw. Well, when was the last time you saw her?
七年前
Seven years ago.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表