你看上去不错
You look... well.
谢谢 我就觉得可能能在这见到你
Thanks. I thought I might see you here
在你住的房♥子里
at the house you live in.
这里发生什么事了
What's going on here?
不论如何 奇怪的
Well, whatever it is, the awkwardness is...
美味
...delicious.
好了 乐队的事怎么样了
So, how's the marching band?
我真不敢相信那孩子脚趾复原后
I can't believe they made me quit
他们强迫我退出了
when that kid's toe healed.
我讨厌西医
I hate western medicine.
我也退出了
Oh, I quit, too.
我组建了一支朋克乐队 担任鼓手和歌♥手
I started a punk band, where I'm the drummer and the singer.
像菲尔·柯林斯那样
Just like Phil Collins!
好了 该走了
Okay, got to go.
我们叫了布兰达和那些贱♥人♥
We're called brenda and the b-words.
如果不是你给我的那些愚蠢的自信
I never would have done it without all that
我肯定做不到现在这样
stupid confidence you gave me.
听到你这么说真不错
Wow, that's actually really nice to hear.
闭嘴吧 我本来不是这个意思
Shut up, it wasn't meant to be.
不论如何 我带了鼓来
Anyway, I brought my drums.
你要一起吗
You want to jam?
我很愿意
I'd like that.
老天 不行
Oh, dear god, no.
*如果你惹上麻烦*
*If you get in trouble*
*回家向我倾诉*
*Bring it home to me*
*不论我是在你身边*
*Whether I am near you*
*还是远隔重洋*
*Or across the sea*
*我都会想到一些可做的事*
*I will think of something to do*
*我会为你担忧*
*I'll be on the lookout for you*
*我会找到你*
*And I'll find you*
*你可以依靠我*
*You can count on me*
*你可以 可以依靠我*
*You can count on, you can count on*
*你可以依靠*
*You can count on*
*依靠我*
*Count on me*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表