韦隆 你和他们都不一样
Waylon, you are like no one I've ever met.
妈妈 别这么说 上帝爱每个人
Mamma, no! god-a loves everybody!
那贝尼托叔叔和室友呢
But what about uncle Benito and the roommate
他每年都带他来参加复活节晚餐的
He always-a brings to easter supper?
妈妈 别呀 怎么能对他们的通心面下诅咒呢
Mamma, no! do not put a hex on their ziti!
春田鱿鱼港
我应该多在飞机不停留的中部城市待待
People like me should spend more time in flyover country,
了解美国到底是什么样子
See what America's really like.
飞机在我们上空是直接绕行的
More like fly-around country. Planes won't go near us
因为小孩们总拿激光笔乱射
because of all the teens with laser pointers.
可惜你明天就要离开
It's a shame you have to leave tomorrow.
我打算取消航♥班♥
Oh, I'm canceling my flight.
为什么
Why?
因为在遥远的米兰爱着你
Because it would be much harder
太困难了
to fall in love with you from Milan.
侯默 发生了什么
Homer, what happened?
我感觉到了 我的撮合起作用了
I can feel it, my fix-up is working.
我改变了两个人的命运
I changed the destiny of two human beings.
我简直是同性相亲之神
I am a gay matchmaking god!
给我们也安排一些直男相亲呗
What about some straight matchmaking for us?
我是个神 又不是个奇迹创造者
I'm a god, not a miracle worker.
然后他发朋友圈了
And he posted you on his instagram?
甜甜文案 同性夫夫小表情
Cute caption? Gay couple emoji?
我好兴奋
I'm excited!
这是在干嘛
What was that?
男人之间的事
Oh, just guy stuff.
史密瑟斯在向我更新他和男友的近况
Smithers was updating me on his boyfriend.
-男友 -也没什么
- Boyfriend? -Yeah, no big deal.
我给史密瑟斯介绍了对象
I kind of fixed smithers up with a dude I know.
现在他们关系稳定了 句号♥
Now they're going steady. No big deal.
等等 我只有一个问题
Wait, wait, I just have one question.
我可以问你一千个问题吗
Can I ask you a thousand questions?
抱歉 马姬 赶着上班了
Sorry, Marge, late for work.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything!
他们在一起六个星期左右了
Um, they've been dating for six weeks or so.
你可能根本不认识他
You probably don't even know him.
是个时装设计师
He's some fashion designer guy.
叫迈克尔德·格拉夫
Michael de Graaf.
开什么玩笑
What?
史密瑟斯对象是迈克尔德·格拉夫
Smithers is dating Michael de Graaf,
《美国布料秀》十到十五季的那个评委
The judge on seasons 10 through 15 of America's Got Fabric?
他有我最喜欢的口头禅
He has my favorite catchphrase!
那是真的碉堡了
Now, that is avant-gorgeous.
天哪亲 你刚刚说了句口头禅
Oh, my god, honey, you got catchphrased.
他更出名的是毒舌攻击
And he's even more famous for his savage zings.
说不好 有点欲望都市的感觉
I don't know. It's a little sex and the city.
没欲望 都市也就密尔沃基那样子
If there were no sex and the city was milwaukee.
他们密尔沃基人穿的好丑
They dress so bad in milwaukee.
我猜的吧
I assume.
我要见迈克·德·格拉夫
I have to meet Michael de Graaf!
好了好了 等他们旅游回来
Okay, okay. When they come back from their trip.
被百万富翁轻轻拂过
Ooh, whisked off by a billionaire.
好浪漫 他们去了哪里
How romantic. Where did they go?
史密瑟斯说他们去普罗温斯敦太年轻了
Well, smithers says they're too young for provincetown,
去火岛搞得跟一夫一妻一样
Too monogamous for fire island
你也知道韦隆到棕榈泉会怎样
And you know how waylon gets in palm springs.
不 我不知道
No, I don't!
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything!
是啦 彻底改变
Yeah, it's pretty sweet
人们生活的轨迹是一件非常幸福的事情
To completely alter the course of people's lives.
如果进展顺利 我就是个天才
If it goes great, I'm a genius.
如果进展不顺
If it goes south,
我就把手♥机♥关机
I just turn off my phone.
一个美丽的度假胜地
Ah, a beautiful resort,
一片青绿色的海洋
A turquoise ocean.
唯一缺的就是克里斯汀·芭伦斯基
The only thing missing is christine baranski
唱着"舞蹈皇后"
Singing "dancing queen."
就知道你要说这个
I thought you might say that.
周五的夜晚 灯光昏暗
Friday night and the lights are low
想找个地方躲一躲
Looking out for a place to go
我的天 这花了多少钱
Oh, my God! How much did that cost?
比你想的可能少点
Less than you might think.
我还给你准备了点东西
oh, and I got you something else.
我叫它韦隆领结
I call it the waylon.
就像你 久经世故却又玩世不恭
Like you, it's sophisticated yet playful,
如你的眼睛又蓝又闪烁
As blue and sparkling as your eyes.
好了我得走了
Okay, I've got to go.
我得帮一个十三岁的孩子在他爸妈面前出柜
I'm helping a 13-year-old boy come out to his parents.
去杰克逊维尔
To jacksonville!
爱上舞蹈皇后
Digging the dancing queen...!
春田核电站
抱歉我迟到了先生
Sorry I'm late, sir.
抱歉我这周末都没空
A-and sorry I wasn't available this weekend.
还有上周末 我
Or last weekend. I was...
你都不在
You were gone?
谁关心 我都琢磨出来了
Who cares? I figured it out.
这些碎片都是设计成连结的
These pieces are designed to interlock.
但是是为了何种目的呢
But to what purpose?
先生 这是拼图
Sir, it is a puzzle.
不再是了老弟
Not for long, man.
老蒙·伯恩斯前来破案
Monty burns is on the case.
很明显的第一步就是按每片重量来分类
The obvious first step is to sort every piece by weight.
韦隆
waylon!
马姬 为什么你在行政部门停车场
Marge? Why are you in the executive parking lot?
谁关心
Who cares?
快告诉我迈克·德·格拉夫
Tell me all about Michael de Graaf!
迈克很完美
Well, michael's kind of perfect.
非常贴心 平等待我
Attentive, treats me like an equal,
不会因为没吃到女童子军们的淡薄荷饼干
Has never trap-doored an entire girl scout troop
就让她们掉下陷阱门
because they were out of thin mints.
能跟一个人相爱真好
I mean, it's nice to finally be in love with someone...
我指好人
Good.
我迫不及待想见到他了
I'm dying to meet him.
给你们开个派对怎么样
What if we threw you two a party?
派对吗 那是人们用来
A party. That's what people do
庆祝一些值得庆祝的事的
when they finally have something worth celebrating.
-开起来吧 -太好了
- Let's do it! - Yes!
有种参与你俩爱情初期的感觉
This makes me part of your couple origin story.
交给我吧
I'm in!
我一直就期待他能像现在这样
Just what I always wanted for him,
找个帅气的亿万富翁男朋友
a handsome billionaire boyfriend.
真为他高兴
So happy.
打扰一下 德·格拉夫先生
Excuse me, Mr. De Graaf,
我们喜欢你在节目中的邪言妙语
we love your wicked zingers on the show.
能说说我们吗
Could you?
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
埃丝特尔·格蒂好善良
Wow, it was so kind of Estelle Getty
为了你的《萨勒姆的女巫》把她衣服都捐了
to donate her wardrobe for your production of The Crucible.
亚瑟·米勒创作戏剧
欢迎来到《灰色花♥园♥》
Hello and welcome to Grey Gardens.
一对同名母女纠葛关系的纪录片
至少那些女士还有得看
At least those ladies had a look.
你们这边是"分不清"
You have a "don't look."
喜欢我的上衣吗
Do you like my top?
嗯 我喜欢垫肩
Yes, I love the shoulder pads.
九十年代我会这么说 但不是指你这种
Is something I would have said in the '90s but not about that.
那我上面怎么样
Do you like my top?
他看起来人不错
Yes. He seems very nice.
享受被嫉妒是错吗
Is it wrong to enjoy being envied?
我正大爽特爽呢
Because I am savoring it.
你是什么时候意识到侯默就是那个
When did you first realize that homer was the one,
你一生挚爱的人呢
the great love of your life?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表