为什么你放的歌♥
How come every song you play
都这么古怪晦涩
has to be so kooky and obscure?
偶尔 我也想在行凶前
Just for once, I wouldn't mind a little Taylor Swift
听点儿泰勒·斯威夫特
before we commit an atrocity.
地址在你那吗
Tu as l'adresse?
在这儿
It's right here.
别紧张 我记住了
Relax. I remember it.
常青台
Evergreen Terrace.
740号♥ 大概吧
740... something.
内德·弗兰德斯财产
内德·弗兰德斯财产
内德·弗兰德斯财产
弗兰德斯家族棉被
有什么发现 狗狗
What do you got there, boy?
放下 松嘴
Drop it, boy. Drop it.
狗狗 人 脸
Doggy man face.
牛用 河马用
睡个好觉 弗兰德斯先生
Nighty night, Mr. Flanders.
第三章 给恶魔的甜甜圈
正如画框会对平面说的
Well, as the picture frame said to the level,
今晚过得很平安
that was quite an even-ing.
这是我这个月
Oh, this was the best night I've had
最美妙的周日夜
in a month of sundays.
芭比 如果我现在吻你
Barb, if I were to kiss you right now,
会不会 呃 会不会奇怪
would, uh, would that be all right?
当然会
Golly, it sure would.
好险
Hot dog!
那再见了
Well, bye.
内德 你想进来看看我的标枪奖牌吗
Ned, would you like to come in and see my javelin medals?
-就是这样 -天
- That's the business. - Doodly.
-天啊 -好棒
- Oh, good golly, miss molly. - Great golly.
不错的吻
Right in the kisser. Oh, yeah.
来自阿壳的问候
那是 杂技表演的梅尔吗
Is that... is that sideshow Mel?
看来你是个铁杆粉丝
You must be a real fan.
我以前是
Well, I used to be.
他是你老公吗
He's your husband?
严格意义上来说是 别担心 宝贝
Well, technically, but don't you worry, hon.
我和梅尔都安排好了
We got an arrangement, me and Mel.
什么
What?!
我有我的课外活动
I get to have my extracurriculars
呃 他也有
and, uh, so does he.
总之他在尝试 上帝保佑
Well, he tries, anyway. Aw, bless his heart.
神啊 我成奸夫了
Oh, lordy, I'm an adulterer.
不用管我 重启一下Wi-Fi而已
Don't mind me. Just rebooting the Wi-Fi.
绿帽子
Gah, the cuckold!
别这样 梅尔 你知道今晚客厅归我用
Oh, come on, Mel. You knew I had the living room tonight.
确认下该死的日程表
Check the darn schedule.
别管他
Don't worry about him.
他能把电子游戏的声音开大的
He can turn his video game up real loud.
芭布·贝尔弗里 别再玩弄我的感情了
Barb Belfry, this diddly-daliance is doodily-done.
又一个广♥告♥网站来的色鬼
Another craigslist winner?
闭嘴吧 梅尔
Oh, shut up, Mel.
你悬赏的小猪仔
Your prized piggy,
内德·弗兰德斯先生
Mr. Ned Flanders.
这不是内德·弗兰德斯
This is not Ned Flanders.
这肯定是
W-well, sure it is.
原因嘛 看他的信♥用♥卡♥
Why, look at his credit cards,
他的医疗警示腕带
His medic alert bracelet,
他紧身内衣上的标签
The tag on his suspiciously tight undershirt.
都 都写着内德·弗兰德斯
They-they all say Ned Flanders.
蠢蛋弗兰德斯 害我被绑♥架♥
Stupid Flanders, getting me kidnapped.
安全检查员
终身见习生
侯默·杰·辛普森
你抓错人了
You've brought me the wrong man!
好吧 好吧 我会清理掉他
Okay, okay, I'll just get rid of him.
别杀他
Don't kill him.
先别
Yet.
今天是你的幸运日 大块头
It's your lucky day, big boy.
希望你喜欢家园频道
I hope you like HGTV.
这位喜欢《地♥产♥兄弟》
This one loves the Property Brothers.
一帮毫无魅力的暴徒
Giant charmless goons.
上帝 自从以我的名义捐出那笔钱后
Oh, lord, seems like everything's gone screwy
似乎一切都变得很糟糕
ever since I donated that money in my name--
我是说 以 爷爷的名义
I mean, in, uh, paw paw's name.
你是在因为一个小小的
Oh, are you punishing me for one small,
或许骄傲的时刻而惩罚我吗
possibly prideful moment?
上帝
God?
不完全是 教友
Not quite, church chum,
但你的另一个朋友正处于危险之中
But another friend of yours is on the line.
弗兰德斯 你得来救我
Flanders, you got to save me.
这家伙奇怪得太危险了
This guy's way too weird not to be dangerous.
他无聊的时候都不看手♥机♥
He doesn't even look at his phone when he's bored.
我告诉你 他不是人类
He's not human, I tell you.
你有24小时把钱还给我
You've got 24 hours to get me my money,
不然我就用电钻把他的扁桃体挖出来
or I'll take out his tonsils with a power drill.
不准报♥警♥
No cops.
内德 侯默失踪了
Ned, Homer's missing.
我才发现后门开着 他的车也还在车♥库♥
I just found the back door open, his car's in the garage,
那只狗看上去是被什么恶心到了
And the dog looks really queasy for some reason.
我跟侯默说的最后一句话
The last thing I said to Homer
说他是世界上最自私的男人
was that he was the most selfish man in the world.
你觉得我该报♥警♥吗
Do you think I should call the police?
不 如果她报♥警♥ 侯默就会死
Oh, no. If she calls the police, Homer's dead.
如果我想救他 我就必须要...撒谎
If I want to save his life, I have to... tell a lie.
侯默 昨晚来我这里了
Uh, H-Homer, uh, uh, stopped by here last night
为之前的混♥蛋♥行为道歉
and apologized for being a jerk to me,
然 然后 他就上了辆巴士
and-and, uh, you know, then he hopped on a bus
去谢尔比维尔 为 为期三天的
to shelbyville for a-a-a three-day
在机场的愤怒管理课程
anger management course at the airport, uh,
君悦速运举办的
Hyatt-hyatt express.
这听起来不像侯默
That doesn't sound like Homer.
你是说我撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?!
不是 假如是别人告诉我这个说法
No, but if anyone other than you told me that story,
我会有些怀疑
I'd be a little suspicious.
你要相信诚实的老内德
Oh, you got to believe old honest Ned.
不管怎样 我要开始激素治疗了
Anyway, I'm, uh, late for my, uh... hormone therapy.
再见了 不要报♥警♥
Bye, now. No cops.
总有些事情不太对劲
Something about this just doesn't feel right.
甜甜圈和煎蛋
Ah, donut and a fried egg.
你这个陌生人很喜欢圆形的食物
You, stranger, are a man of circular tastes.
说到圈子 你的同伙
On the subject of circles, some associates of yours
在我的眼皮底下殴打了一位胖先生
roughed up a rotund gentleman under my protection,
所以我现在很生气
and now I am irate.
你听说过撒旦和千足虫的寓言吗
Did you ever hear the parable of Lucifer and the millipede?
有一天 一只千足虫
One day, a tiny millipede...
滚出我的小镇 否则
Get the hell out of my town, or else!
打扰了 你见过这个人吗
Excuse me. Have you seen this man?
见过 是那个流浪汉
Sure, that's the hobo
把我们白天剩下的食品都吃了
that eats the day-olds out of our dumpster.
但是我今天还没有见过他
I haven't seen him today, though.
你刚刚吃了最后一根雪茄 老家伙
You just ate your last cigar, old man.
咖啡来了
Ah, coffee.
我可太喜欢了
Exactly how I like it,
滚烫的咖啡
Scalding hot!
但你说的是烫
Ah! but you said hot.
好烫
Hot!
有枪
Gun!
怎么
What the...
待着
Stayin'--
你应该让我讲完这个寓言
You should've let me finish my parable!
你的生日有免费的甜甜圈
你们好啊
Ahoy-hoy.
为什么你把我的脸揉到面团里
Why are you dipping my face in dough?
为什么你把我的脸揉成圆形
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表