Okay, Homer, I think you've made your point.
我很抱歉你们找不到什么能撒气的事情
I'm sorry that you don't have enough things to get mad at.
很抱歉你们一个个的脸皮
I'm sorry that you all have skin
比加油站厕所的厕纸还薄
Thinner than gas station toilet paper.
很抱歉你们的生活这般无聊
And I'm sorry that your lives are so boring
以至于你们要把一个男人钉死在十字架上
That you take a man who left his rescue dog
就因为他花了两分钟下车给狗狗买♥♥有机冰淇淋
For two minutes to buy him organic ice cream
冰淇淋店还是一家女性经营的企业
From a woman-owned local business,
才够你们解气
And you crucify him!
我狗狗的眼睛啊
Ow, my dog's eye!
快照墙
上传
快照墙
超级扩散
眼书
大家快把他做成表情包
牧师推手 宿醉专用起床铃 漫威和DC
中分头和偏分头 迪士尼和福克斯
阿贝兹快餐[美国快餐连锁店]和消化系统 阿黛尔的歌♥和我平静的心情
德州和女性 网大和院线 双成分面团和普通面团 李娜叉和Haters
1854《堪萨斯-内布拉斯加法案》和密苏里妥协案
李娜叉和Haters 漫威和DC 德州和女性 中分头和偏分头 阿贝兹快餐[美国快餐连锁店]和消化系统
来自老蒙·伯恩斯的特别消息
春田镇民们 这里是伯恩斯集团
My fellow Springfielders, here at Burns Industries,
对任何形式的不尊重行为 都会处以"放猎犬"
We release the hounds on all forms of disrespect,
对容忍♥范围内的行为我们会奖励一句"好极了"
And to tolerance we say, "excellent."
据此我们宣布终止与侯默·杰·辛普森一切联♥系♥
As such, we have terminated association With Homer J. Simpson,
因为他的行为并不代表邪恶军团的企业文化
As his actions do not represent the values of evil corps.
公♥司♥通信网络
此后 我们计划
Moving forward, we plan to sit back,
隔岸观火 冷眼旁观
Tent our fingers, and listen.
往好里想 这能让大家忘记
Well, Homer, on the plus side, this has made people forget
你差点憋死一只狗的事了
you almost killed the dog.
你好 这里是
Yes, this is the residence
把牧师推出教堂玻璃的那个人的住所
Of the guy who pushed a pastor out of a church window.
人肉搜索统计
暴♥力♥威胁 死亡威胁 口头诋毁 表示惊讶
明白 请问您这段话是属于死亡威胁
Uh-huh. And would you classify that as a death threat
还是极端暴♥力♥的一般威胁
Or merely an act of extreme violence?
感谢您的愤怒致电
Thank you for your rage.
牧师也没有大事
Oh, lovejoy's fine.
问题是我现在没工作了
But I lost my job and now that trolls put my photos
而且那些喷子把我的照片和电♥话♥号♥码挂到网上
And phone number on the internet,
害我彻底丢掉了匿名隐私权
I also lost my anonon-nim-ninim-ninity.
现在抖音上有很多人
There's also a bunch of tiktoks
在对着你的音频玩配音
Of people lip-syncing to what you said,
因为现在喜剧就是这样
Because that's what comedy is now.
很抱歉你们一个个的脸皮
I'm sorry that you all have skin
比加油站厕所的厕纸还薄
Thinner than gas station toilet paper.
我从来没被那么恶意地嘲讽过
Oh, I've never been so viciously lampooned.
我憎恨这个可怕的新世界
I hate this horrible new world.
我现在需要的是快餐的安慰
What I need now is the comfort of fast food
以及乏味的朋友们
And slow friends.
右翼博客之屋
欢迎被遗弃的人
三周后
Three weeks later.
虾
龙虾极乐世界
虾拉松
爆米花对虾
对虾串
奶油虾
烤虾盛宴
大明虾刺身
虾提尼
虾 你说谁是虾
Shrimp? Who you calling shrimp?
对虾时间到了亲们
It's prawn time, baby,
就在龙虾极乐世界的年度虾拉松
At dead lobster's annual prawn-a-thon!
抄起围嘴 为的就是一口♥爆♥米花对虾
Grab your bib for crispy popcorn prawn,
木头烤制的对虾串滋滋作响 奶油虾香味扑鼻
Wood-grilled prawn skewers sizzling prawn scampi,
还有帕玛森奶酪包裹的烤虾盛宴
And parmesan-breaded prawns casino
供应在冰冻的大明虾刺身上
Served over ice cold lump prawn.
全部佐着一杯热带风情虾提尼
All washed down with a tropical tiki passion prawn-tini.
大伙们 虾拉松啦 大伙们
Guys! it's prawn-a-thon time. Guys!
他们不会撇下我就去了吧 不会吧
They wouldn't go without me, would they?
家庭海鲜围嘴
侯·杰·辛
虾拉松
龙虾极乐世界
这些不是你爷爷的虾 是你孙辈的虾
龙虾极乐世界
额滴老天鹅 所有人闭麦
Oh my god, everybody, shut up.
是牧师推手
It's the pastor-pusher.
真是从未经历过
Well, I never.
我怎么老是碰到没经历过的人
Why am I always meeting people who never? Mm.
你们好 陌生人 由于我的关系
Hey, "strangers," enjoying your entrees of embarrassment
现在尴尬的一批 快乐吗
About being related to me?
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
我们总得做点正常的家庭活动
We need to be able to do some normal family things
并且不用公开感觉羞耻吧
Without being publicly shamed.
我们只想要那么一点点一丢丢一撮撮匿名隐私
We just want a little anon-mini-nanom-nini-ninity.
可是虾拉松
But prawn-a-thon?
那可是我们特别的松啊
That's our special thon.
我好烦我可能永远没办法
I'm so upset I might not ever be able
挽回自己的虾尊了
To get my prawn on again.
天 这肯定是连锁海鲜餐厅里
Yikes. That has got to be the saddest thing
有人说过的最悲伤的话了
Ever said in a chain seafood restaurant.
现在还不晚 侯默
It's not too late, homer.
我是来这里帮你的
I'm here to help you.
帮我
Help me?
这是不是什么恶作剧
Is this Some kind of prank,
就跟那些拿着真的大砍刀追我的阿婆主一样
like when those youtubers Chased me with real machetes?
妈呀 非也
Wow. And no.
我成立了一个避难所
I have created a refuge
像你这样的人可以找到救赎
Where people like you can find redemption.
我管理一个协会 我们叫它协会
I run an institute. We call it the institute.
这可能是你最后的机会
And it might just be your last chance
恢复你的名声
At rehabilitating your reputation.
慢着 你是说你可以像
Wait, wait, are you saying you can steam clean,
蒸汽清洁地毯那样彻底
If you will,
洗清我老公的名声吗 如果可以的话
My husband's reputational carpet, if you will?
我会 我愿意 我可以
I am, and I will. And I will.
协会是他唯一的希望
The institute is his only hope.
我的名声就是我的一切
Well, my reputation is everything to me.
那也不会改变你过去的行为
That doesn't jibe with your past behavior.
我厌倦了名声就是过去的行为
I'm tired of reputations being about past behavior.
我会参加 麻烦保存好它
I'll do it. Keep it safe.
糟糕的日子不代表糟糕的人
在协会这里 我们根据大家犯错的严重程度
Here at the institute, we break our rehabilitants up
将大家进行分类
According to the severity of their mistakes.
酗酒发短♥信♥者
麦克风没关者
意外回复所有人者
特权至上抖音博主
太早玩梗的喜剧人
侮辱性万圣节服装穿戴者
对头
uh-huh. Yep.
有道理
that makes sense.
有意思
interesting.
我们不接受更近期的万圣节小意外
We don't take any halloween mishaps more recent than that
因为某种程度上来说 你不该犯错的
Because, at a certain point, you should know better.
完全同意
Totally.
侯默 见见你的团队
Homer, meet your team.
跟你一样 他们都以不好的方式病毒式散开
Just like you, they all went stupid viral in a bad way.
首先 海伦·拉夫乔伊 又称为"柠檬汁卡伦"
First up, helen lovejoy, aka "lemonade karen."
海伦·拉夫乔伊
"柠檬汁卡伦"
柠檬汁
所有盈利捐给慈善
让我看看你的许可证
Let me see your permit.
你们从哪里偷来的柠檬
Where did you steal these lemons from?
我怀疑你们根本不是这附近的人
I don't think you're even from this neighborhood.
Siri 打给911
Siri, call 911.
议员 杰德·霍克 又叫"马桶摇滚歌♥手"
Councilman Jed Hawk, aka "the toilet rocker,"
总忘关摄像头 不调静音
who always forgets to turn off his camera and hit mute.
*她玩得很野*
*She was a fast machine*
*讲究健康*
*She kept her motor clean*
*美国大腿*
*American thighs*
不
Oh, no.
拉里·杜根 又称"火爆矮子"
Larry Doogan, aka "pissed-o-shorty."
当众发脾气
He throws tantrums in public.
很多次
A lot.
当然了 这个矮子一出现
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表