辛普森一家
第三十三季 第十八集
我的章鱼灵魂伴侣
二年级是动荡的时期
Second grade is a turbulent time.
我的体育课只拿了及格分
In gym, I was given a "c"
只是因为我不肯参与非素食者足球赛
When I refused to play with the non-vegan football.
所以我走上了找寻意义的道路
And so, I was searching for meaning.
顺便多赚几个学分
And extra credit.
我在自然纪录片导演夏令营找了值得投入的事
I found it in the future nature documentarian day camp.
我明白了两件事
I knew two things going in.
自然纪录片导演夏令营
一 我会制♥作♥一部时长三分钟的纪录片
I would produce a three-minute documentary
二 这个夏令营不提供午餐
And lunch would not be provided.
但我没想到的是
What I didn't know was that I would become friends
我会和一个八条腿的神奇动物成为伙伴
with an eight-armed miracle.
起初她很害羞 像我一样
At first, she was shy, like me.
但跟我不同的是
Unlike me, most of her brain cells
她的脑细胞大部分都在触手里
are located in her tentacles.
所以她的触手有嗅觉味觉 甚至可以思考
Which can smell, taste and even think.
我给她起名叫莫莉
I named her Molly.
她是个令人着迷的生物
She was the most fascinating creature.
伪装大♥师♥
A master of camouflage.
她柔软的身体可以轻易挤进很小的缝隙
Her liquid body could slip into the tiniest spaces.
有鲨鱼
A shark!
老妈 我在配音呢
Mom! I'm recording my voice-over.
我没想到还有鲨鱼
I wasn't expecting to see a shark.
要是咬你怎么办
What if it bit you?
我看看你手指还在吗
Quick, let me do a finger count.
只是条幼鲨 对人类无害的
It's a tiny shark. It's not dangerous to people.
我可不想你跟鲨鱼玩
I don't like you hanging out with sharks.
多跟陆地上的朋友玩
You should have land friends.
知道了
Noted.
纵然莫莉和我都喜欢独处
Though Molly and I are both solitary creatures,
我们还是成为了密友
we forged a bond.
-老妈 -太可爱啦
- Mom. - It's so cute.
你的简历很出色
Your resume is impressive.
非常出色
Very impressive.
你在教学上的成就获得了铁狮门奖
You won the Tishman prize for classroom excellence
在日常衣着上的成就获得了梵博格奖
and the Fallberg prize for cloakroom excellence.
我确实发明了一种新型衣帽钩
I invented a new coat hook.
为什么会来到春田镇
So, what brings you to Springfield?
我丈夫参加了春田镇交响乐团
Oh, my husband was hired by the Springfield symphony orchestra.
他是双簧管手 但水平不咋地
He's an oboist. He's not great.
我不该这么说的
But that-that was unsupportive.
他很棒 只是双簧太难学了
He's good. Oboe is hard.
我在加纳当了两年教师
See, for two years I taught in Ghana,
我很有收获 但我丈夫没什么成就
which was so rewarding, but not so much for him.
加纳没有交响乐团吗
Ghana doesn't have an orchestra?
有 但是必须得是水平很高的人才能加入
Well, they do, but you have to be really good to play in it...
我不是说春田镇的乐团水平不行哈
Ooh, n-not that Springfield isn't good.
作为地区级别的乐团已经很棒了
It is a fine regional orchestra,
正好适合我丈夫的水平
and-and my husband fits right in.
我俩就是这样来到你们这的
Anyway, that's why we're here.
不好意思 稍等我俩一会
Uh, uh, would you, uh, excuse us for one moment?
没问题
Oh, uh, c-certainly.
太好了 是个货真价实的老师
Yes. An actual qualified teacher.
而她因为丈夫双簧吹得太烂不得不待在咱们这
And she's stuck here because her husband sucks at oboe.
太棒啦
Booyah!
其实现在还有别人在申请这份工作
Obviously, we're meeting with other applicants...
这是自然 我也在申请其他学校
Of course, and I'm meeting with other schools.
别别 你被雇佣了 我们要了
No! you're hired, you're hired.
这是十九块 再加三块的签约奖金
Here's a ninety, uh, three dollar signing bonus.
你还可以用他的停车位
And you can have his parking spot.
我停到酸奶店就行 都是朋友
I'll park at the yogurt place. They-they know me there.
你还好吗
Are-are you okay?
小伙子们 这是你们的新老师 佩顿女士
Boys, meet your new teacher, Ms. Peyton.
这是尼尔森 苗浩斯和
This is Nelson, Milhouse and...
后面藏着的是谁
W-who is that behind that locker?
是我 巴仔
Just me. Bart.
巴仔 巴仔
Bart. Bart.
像不像海豹的叫声
You know, like a seal?
你看着好眼熟 我们之前见过吗
You look familiar. Have we met?
没有 你完全是个陌生人
No! You are a stranger.
陌生人 陌生人 过热警报 警报 警报
Stranger, stranger, overheating alert, alert, alert.
强制关机 准备自爆
Shutting down. Self-destruct.
巴仔早餐吃了牛奶泡彩虹糖
Bart had skittles with milk for breakfast.
我警告过他要小心彩虹瀑布的
I told him he couldn't handle the rainbow.
未来自然纪录片电影节
电影节时长35分钟
我想把那只鲨鱼赶走
I wanted to chase the shark away,
但纪录片的宗旨是"永不干涉"
But the documentarian oath is "never interfere."
还印在T恤上了
It's printed on the T-shirt.
永不干涉
莫莉试图抵抗捕食者的追赶
Molly tried to armor herself against the predator.
但这还远远不够
But it wasn't enough.
作为一名纪录片创作者 我只能袖手旁观
As a filmmaker, all I could do was watch in horror
然后把焦点对在鲨鱼上
And rack focus on the shark.
我真希望能改变莫莉短暂的生命
I hope I made a difference in Molly's short life,
因为她永远都将是
Because she will forever be
我的头足类灵魂伴侣
My cephalopod soulmate.
丽莎 你的电影真是即悲伤又美丽
Oh, Lisa, your movie was so sad and beautiful.
好惨一只八瓜鱼
That poor octomapus.
你的片子真的会让人开始思考
Your movie really makes you think about
那些包裹在面糊下的
The wondrous creature beneath the batter
还有蕃茄酱下面的奇妙生物...
And the marinara sauce and the...
丽莎的朋友
Lisa's friend.
我想我需要独处一会儿
I think I need some time alone.
-去吧 -亲爱的 你想怎样都可以
- Of course. - Oh, sweetie, whatever you need.
我获奖啦
I won an award!
我是说 我们获奖了
Well, actually, we won an award.
想再看一遍吗
You want to watch it again?
最有道德感的电影创作者
我知道 我违背了"永不干涉"的宗旨
I know, I broke the code and interfered.
也许我该把奖杯还回去
Maybe I should give back the trophy.
这样也不错 问题解决
Or we could do that. Problem solved.
你太机智了
You're so smart.
要有耐心
Be patient.
他们一开始可能会针对你
They may test you at first, but it's only because
但那只是因为他们的家庭生活很惨淡
Of their terribly sad home lives.
同事们好 我是蕾谢尔·佩顿
Hello, teachers. My name is Rayshelle Peyton.
今天是我第一天上班 大家可以告诉我
This is my first day, so you'll have to tell me
办公室里的一些有趣的梗
all the inside jokes.
我的椎间盘裂了 但还得来上班 不然得饿死
I have a ruptured disk, but I can't afford to stay home.
我等不及要听完整故事了
I can't wait to hear the story behind that.
这里有谁熟悉"项目教学法"
Show of hands, who here is familiar
请举手
With Project-Based Learning?
我为什么问这个呢
The reason I ask:
我之前的学校做了一个教学项目
My last school did a project
要求每个年级
Where each grade built a model
建造一个世界新七大奇迹的模型
Of one of the new seven wonders of the world,
在接下来的一个月里
and for the next month, all subjects...
包括数学 美术 历史和科学的所有学科
Math, art, history and science...
都是通过设计和建造模型来进行教学的
were taught by designing and building the project.
若大家有存疑 我有份更长的演讲可以解答
If you're undecided, I've got a much longer presentation.
让我拿出我的教学木偶
Let me grab my puppets.
听着 不管你嗑了什么药
Look, whatever is making all this happen,
要么少嗑点 要么拿出来一起分享
Either adjust the dosage or share.
哦 我明白的
Oh, I get it.
大家应该都不想扔掉
You don't want to abandon the lessons
自己辛辛苦苦精心准备好的课件
you've already carefully prepared
直接按照这套步骤清晰的教学计划上课
to follow these step-by-step plans.
课件已经全部写好了
The lessons are already written out?
这简直是教学届的即食餐
This is like the Hellofresh of teaching.
我可以无脑上课一个月了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表