*尝尝我们的汉堡 你会爱上的*
*Taste our you will love it*
*但也有可能你不爱吃*
*But there's a possibility that you won't*
*总之值得一尝*
*It's worth a try*
丽莎 咱们出去透透气
Lisa, why don't we get some fresh air
你喜欢山谷吗
Are you enjoying the valley?
我们完全可以改到珠穆朗玛峰
Because we could totally change it to mount everest.
我们已经骑过了吉萨金字塔
Well, we already rode them down the giza pyramid
去到了迪拜塔
and up the burj khalifa.
我们回马厩吧
Yes, let's head back to the stables.
珠穆朗玛峰
马厩
红星
小麦草
Oh, wheatgrass.
是给马的
No, that's for the horses.
我假装喜欢喝这玩意好几年了
Oh, phew. I've been pretending to like it for years.
几十年来 爸爸一门心思
My dad has done nothing but ruthlessly build
打造他的王国
his empire for decades,
但跟你爷爷一起烙牛肉饼
but flipping burgers with your grandpa
我还是第一次见到
was the first time
这样平和的他
I've ever seen him at peace.
那很不错
That's wonderful.
很糟糕才对 他思考力变弱了
It's terrible. He's gone soft in the head.
真的吗 他看起来很好
Really? He seems pretty with it.
那他为什么会让一个
Then why would he give a seat on the board to a man
拿葡萄干盒子当电♥话♥的人
who tried to make a phone call
当董事会成员
with a box of raisins?
我还希望你没看到呢
Oh, I was hoping you didn't see that.
爷爷称葡萄干为"电♥话♥莓果"
Grampa calls the raisins "phone berries."
但我认为这个机会千金难换
But I think this is a golden opportunity.
想象像我这样进步的
Imagine how a progressive,
博爱的女性
earth-loving woman like me
有能力改变这个退步的
could change the course of this regressive,
仇世的公♥司♥
earth-hating company.
红星
绿星
品牌重塑
Oh, rebranding.
不止是形式
And not just performative.
比如 我们会提供更多的机会
For instance, we'd provide more opportunities for...
丽莎·辛普森档案
喜好马 萨克斯 素食主义 可降解实景模型 北极熊
给北极熊
...polar bears.
北极熊是唯一一种我希望有白肤色优势的生物
They're the only creatures i wish had white privilege.
令人激动
It's so exciting.
爸爸退位 管理权给我
My dad is stepping down and giving control to me.
太棒了
That's amazing.
这一切会在周一发生
It's all gonna happen on monday,
你爷爷要 投票逼他退位
when your grandfather votes to force him out.
什么
What?
该我在这了
It's my turn in the room.
爸爸 看他们对小丑阿壳的节目做了什么
Dad, look what they've done to krusty's show.
你不能再那样称呼他了
Up-bup-bup. You can't call him
否则我们会被起诉
that name anymore, or we'll get sued.
赫尔修滑稽秀
欢迎来到赫尔修滑稽秀
It's the herschel the comical man show.
我是你们的广播员 一无所有梅尔
I'm your announcer, nothing mel.
有请没有违反任何
And here's a performer who's not violating
隐含或书面合同终止协议的表演者
any termination agreement implied or in writing.
他来了
Him.
赫尔修滑稽秀
孩子们好
Hee-hoo, kids.
向小狗先生问好
Say hi to Mr. Teeny-dog,
它与阿壳公♥司♥ 其指定人员或受让人
Who's not affiliated with Krusty enterprises,
均无关
its designees, or assigns.
你甚至无法掌控自己的IP
Haw-haw! You don't control your own I.P.
他肯定把消防桶里的五彩纸屑都用光了
That sure drained the confetti from his fire bucket.
爸爸真的不行了
Dad is losing it,
他给我们吃的"汉堡"究竟是什么东西
And what are these "hamburger" things he's making us eat?
我的手部皮肤不能碰食物
I can't touch food with my hand skin.
你确定我们有足够的票数
Are you sure we've got the votes
在周一会议上把他赶下台吗
to oust him at the meeting monday?
别担心 我马上就要搞定
Don't worry. I'm just about to seal the deal
我的金发小保险了
on my little blonde insurance policy.
林肯表演艺术中心
*温室气体可能在未来30年*
*Greenhouse gases might be substantially reduced*
*大幅减少*
*Over the next 30 years*
这部电影又感人又有说教意味
This movie is so moving and didactic.
是你做的吗
You made this?
克洛伊·赵做的 我只是提供了资金
Chloe Zhao made it. I just financed it
挂名了三个不同的制片人职位
and took three different producer credits.
但这正是我想让
But this is the kind of messaging
家族公♥司♥向全世界传达的信息
I want my family's company to put into the world,
但我需要你说服你爷爷
but I need you to convince your grandpa
投票让我控制董事会
to vote to give me control of the board.
当然 但这样
Oh, yes, but
爷爷不就背叛他的老朋友了吗
wouldn't grampa be betraying his oldest friend?
这样我爸才能在亚伯的陪伴下享受
It would give my dad the sweet retirement he's earned,
他应得的甜蜜退休生活
with Abe by his side.
但不要紧 忘记我提过这事
But that's fine, forget it.
就让我家的公♥司♥继续活动
We'll just let my company continue its campaign
向狗出♥售♥手♥枪♥吧
to sell handguns to dogs.
为什么不呢
红星集团
不要啊 我会做的
No, no. I'll do it!
红星
丽莎 我很高兴你让我来这里
Lisa, I'm so glad you made me come here.
谁知道有了人生目标
Who knew having a purpose in life
我的人生就会有目标
would give my life purpose?
关于那个
About that,
希拉要提出一项动议
Sheila's gonna propose a motion,
我觉得你应该投赞成票
and I think you should vote "yes" on it.
这对你和格斯来说是件好事
It'll be a nice thing for you and Gus.
对世界也好
And great for the world.
相信我
Just trust me on this.
我怎么会不信你 我们是爷爷莎
Why wouldn't I trust you? We're grampsa.
让我为这完美的时刻自♥拍♥一下
Let me take a selfie of this perfect moment.
葡萄干
这次红星集团董事会议
This meeting of the board of the Redstar corporation
即将开始
will come to order.
出席的有首席执行官 奥格斯·雷德菲尔
Present are CEO Augustus Redfield,
希拉·雷德菲尔 科尔比·雷德菲尔
Sheila Redfield, Colby Redfield,
马弗·雷德菲尔
Mav redfield...
安格拉·默克尔 秃顶诡异的鲨鱼坦克男
Angela Merkel, the bald, creepy shark tank guy,
抖音巨星查理·达梅里奥
Tiktok superstar Charli D'amelio.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我在人们看电视的时候
Well, I entertain people on their phones
在手♥机♥上提供娱乐 你呢
while they watch TV. How about you?
我常常是全欧洲唯一
I am often the only voice of reason
理性的声音
in all of Europe.
酷 这要怎么赚钱呢
Cool. How do you monetize that?
赚不了钱
I don't.
还有亚伯拉罕·辛普森
And Abraham Simpson.
欢迎 我的老朋友
Welcome, my old friend.
我有一项动议要提出
I have a motion to introduce.
爸爸 你是地球上行走过的
Daddy, you are the greatest human
最伟大的人
to ever walk the planet.
所以 我这么说 是出于奉献
So, I say this out of devotion,
尊重和纯粹的爱
respect and pure love.
你是一只恐龙 而且是时候变成油
You're a dinosaur, and it's time to turn into oil
为下一代提供燃料了
to fuel the next generation.
你说什么
What did you say?
这是一次不信任投票
This is a vote of no confidence.
你的脑袋一片浆糊
Your mind has turned to tapioca.
你不再是首席执行官了 我是
You are out as CEO, and I'm in.
你现在是格雷格表哥的实习生了
You're gonna be cousin Greg's intern now.
好的 那么
All right, so, uh,
我主要是给保安买♥♥三明治
I mostly just get sandwiches for the security guards,
但实际情况复杂一些
but it's more complicated than it sounds.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表