他让我怀孕以后吧
Well, after he got me pregnant,
就是觉得我得跟他一块养小孩了
I just knew he was someone I was gonna have kids with.
小姑娘 我喜欢你古怪的时尚感
Young lady, I like your quirky fashion sense.
这锯齿形衣服下摆太完美了
That zigzag dress hem is everything.
谢谢你 但我对时尚并不感冒
Thanks, but I don't really pay attention to fashion.
因为时尚好像 并不重要
It doesn't seem... super important.
我想帮你改改 可以吗
I'd like to suggest some alterations. May I?
你是在浪费时间 不过好吧
I mean, it's a waste of your time, but fine.
每天穿成一样是一种选择
Wearing the same thing every day is a choice,
所以我能腾出脑子想别的更重要的事
so I can free up my mind to think about important things,
而不是执着于"我潮流吗"
rather than "am I on trend?"
呵 随便潮流是什么
Ha, whatever that means.
你知道谁还不在乎时尚吗
You know who didn't care about fashion?
鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
美国联邦最高法♥院♥历史上第二位女性大♥法♥官
她随便套个小饰巾就够了
She slapped on a doily and that was enough.
我们文化中这种对美丽外表的追逐...
This obsession with appearance in our culture...
你是把我变高了吗
Did you make me taller?
我感觉好自信
I feel so confident.
我都没工作 但我莫名想要被加薪
I don't even have a job, but I'm going to ask for a raise.
敬我们主办派对的马姬
A toast to our hosts.
还有她的头发
And to Marge's hair,
特别美丽
which is avant-gorgeous.
接下来的话我还没跟别人说过
And I want you to be the first to hear--
我打算在春田镇打造一条
I've decided to manufacture my new retail line
全新零售生产线
right here in Springfield,
在以前生产指尖陀螺的工厂里
In the factory that used to make fidget spinners.
陀螺
Spin-ners!
如果有人需要工作 在最好吃的
And if anyone needs a job, there are applications
凉拌菜旁边就可以申请
right next to the best coleslaw I've ever had.
妈妈 大家都很高兴
Mamma, everyone is-a happy.
你为什么如此反对这种爱 为什么
Why are you so against this-a love? Why?
我恨
I hate...
因为我恨我自己
Because I hate-a myself!
我喜欢女人
I... I love-a the women.
不 妈妈 你很美丽
No, mamma, you are beautiful.
你爱♥女♥人♥ 而我爱你
You love-a the women, and I love-a the you.
我有个吉娜·罗洛布里吉达的枕头
I had a pillow of-a Gina Lollobrigida
我用来
that I used to, oh...
打住 妈妈
Oh, oh, okay, okay, okay, mamma!
看 迈克尔的新工厂
Look, it's Michael's new factory!
MDGX
迈克尔德·格拉夫
多么现代
So modern.
我们能进去看看吗
Can we look inside?
对呀 你认识在里面工作的人不
Yeah, do you know anybody that works there?
他们雇用了很多
Ha, well, they hired most of the desperate saps
一直失业的绝望笨蛋
who've been unemployed forever.
我自然和他们是朋友
So, yeah, I'm friends with all of 'em.
本周的潮流是加闪粉的太阳镜
This week's trend is glitter on sunglasses.
我们马上行动起来了
So we got right on it.
那些有毒物质会怎么样
What happens to all the toxic stuff?
通过烟囱释放
It gets off-glittered through the chimney.
酸液清洗 羊毛松弛 液态皮革
看 我是个僵硬的工作狂
Hey, look at me, I'm a working stiff!
非常僵硬 这些化学品给我一种
Very stiff. These chemicals are giving me a condition
医生称为"活体僵硬"的状况
my doctor calls "living rigor mortis."
交错染色
难怪快速时尚的价格如此低廉
No wonder fast fashion is so inexpensive.
这个地方对环境很糟糕
This place is terrible for the environment.
而且是个非法劳动工厂
And it's a sweatshop!
不 亲爱的 是运动裤工厂
No, sweetie, it's a sweatpants shop.
这些衣服是用莱卡制♥作♥的 而莱卡会渗入大海
Which are made with lycra, which leaches into the sea.
我们的海洋现在有百分之十的氨纶
Our oceans are now ten percent spandex.
那么海洋就会更贴合地球
Well, then they'll fit the earth more snugly.
爸爸 迈克尔怎么能允许这种情况发生
Dad, how can Michael allow this?
我以为同性恋比我们更优秀
I thought gay people were supposed to be better than us.
你说我们的老板吗
You mean our boss?
他知情
He knows.
环境投诉
并不前卫迷人
不
No.
迈克尔是史密瑟斯的天命之子
Michael's the perfect guy for Smithers.
我选了他
I picked him out!
我介绍他们认识
I fixed them up!
我同性恋红娘的名声被毁了
My gay matchmaking reputation is ruined!
人类的苦难也很糟糕
The human suffering is bad, too.
我怎么告诉史密瑟斯 他的挚爱
How do I tell smithers that the love of his life
在经营一家血汗工厂
is running a sweatshop?
听着 你试图扮演上帝
Hey, look, you tried to play god,
而现在 就像上帝
and now, like god,
你可以退后 嘲笑所有失败者的痛苦
you get to stand back and laugh at all the losers' suffering.
失败者们
Ah, losers.
谁知道同性恋关系会这么复杂
Oh, who knew gay relationships could be complicated?
今天在流水线上真不容易
Man, tough day on the line.
另一个人被面条带切片机切掉了一只胳膊
Another guy lost an arm to the spaghetti strap slicer.
我感觉不舒服了
Oh, I don't feel so good.
看来我在扎染室花了太多的时间
I think I spent too much time in the tie-dye chamber.
你觉得这就不好了吗
You think that's bad?
我还得去伤一个人的心
I got to go break a guy's heart.
他来了
There he is!
让我知道爱情是真实存在的
The man who showed me that love is real
彩虹的尽头会有人在等你的那个男人
and there is a man at the end of the rainbow.
说到给你展示些你没见过的东西
Speaking of showing you things you didn't know,
看看他的工厂都对春田湖做了什么
look what his factory's done to lake Springfield.
什...
Wha...?
它变成格子纹了
It's gone plaid.
迈克尔肯定是有理由的
M-Michael must have an explanation.
他 他是个好人
He-he's a good man.
我需要来自
Uh, I just need advice
懂得商业领袖所面临的
from someone who understands the ethical challenges
道德困境的人的建议
faced by business leaders.
史密瑟斯 我有了大进展
Smithers, I've made amazing progress.
通过对这谜题付出全部心血
By giving this enigma my undivided attention,
我有充分的证据证明这些碎片组成了...
I've proven conclusively these pieces form...
一幅神秘图画
A secret image.
我不敢相信我会问你这个
I can't believe I'm asking you this,
但我有个关于...
But I-I have a question about, uh...
我爱情生活的问题
My love life.
当然 跟我说说那位幸运的女士
Indeed. Tell me about the lucky lady.
-男士 -她的...
- Man. - Oh. What's her...
-他的 -名字
- His. - ...name?
-迈克尔 -米歇尔 多可爱的名字啊
- Michael. - Michelle. Such a lovely name.
那她是做...
And, uh, what does she...
-他 -什么的
- He. - ...do?
就是这样了 先生
Well, that's just it, sir.
他是一家大公♥司♥的总裁
He's the CEO of a major company.
他对我很好 但我担心
He's wonderful to me, but I-I'm worried
他可能满心只有利益
he might ruthlessly care about nothing but profit.
别告诉我
Ooh, don't tell me,
是雪莉·桑德伯格吗
is it Sheryl Sandberg?
不 是迈克尔德·格拉夫
No, it's Michael de Graaf.
迈克尔德·格拉夫 史密瑟斯 你这蠢蛋
Michael de Graaf? Smithers, you fool.
赶紧跟那男人结婚啊
Marry that man right now.
-什么 -不管你是不是需要假装同性恋 谁在乎
- What? - So you have to pretend to be gay-- who cares?
他是亿万富翁
He's a billionaire.
快 你得来看看
Come, you must see.
上个月的牛仔裤
牛仔裤火灾
A denim fire?
德格拉夫发现了这个秘密
De graaf's discovered the secret.
快时尚远比核能有害
Fast fashion is far more toxic than nuclear power.
更糟吗
it's worse?
核能带给人们温暖和光
Nuclear energy gives people warmth and light.
这个男人靠没人需要的东西谋利
This guy is profiting off a product nobody needs:
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表