胖墩儿
社会研究
冷静 没事的
Calm down. It's okay.
全体注意
Attention, students.
为削减预算
Due to budget cuts,
以下课后活动将被取消
the following after-school programs have been cancelled
舞墩儿社
Dance chunk,
校内墩墩比赛 和胖墩墩儿社
Intramural chunk-ing, and chunky chunk chunk.
我这是怎么了
What is going on with me?
我胖了 不对 我疯了
I'm going chunky. Aah! I mean, crazy!
控制你的思想
Get a grip.
胖墩儿
小胖墩儿呀小胖墩儿
Chunk-chunky, chunk
胖墩墩
Chunk, chunk!
墩墩儿
Chunk-chunk!
胖墩儿
Chunky!
丽莎变的软乎乎了
Lisa is soft now.
哇靠 辛普森
Dang, Simpson.
你是去逛了趟开市客吧
Have you been to Costco?
看你这"囤"的货
Cause you're carrying bulk.
这是因为我在吃类固醇
Oh, that's because of the steroids I was taking.
-说来话长 我妈她... -类固醇
- You see, my mom... - Steroids!
-牛呀 -厉害了
- Nice! - Yeah, badass!
没错
Like I was saying,
我整个夏天都在疯狂增肉
I've been juicing pretty hard all summer.
不得不因为把我爸打败而停下
Had to stop because I beat up my dad.
攻击性暴怒
Roid rage!
别再跟这帮小孩一起玩了 辛普森
No more hanging out with those babies for you, Simpson.
今天 你成为了一个男人
Today, you become a man.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
以前是给左撇子小孩准备的装着软垫的小房♥间
It used to be a padded cell for left-handed kids.
欢迎来到肉搏城♥堡♥
Welcome to the meat castle.
不要再做受害者了
Say goodbye to your victim bod.
你的进化始于今日
Your shred-ucation begins today.
干起来
Swole!
干起来
So swole!
干 干 干 干
Swole! Swole. Swole. Swole!
我活在每个孩子的梦里
I'm living every kid's dream--
被霸凌自己的人接受了
To be accepted by his tormentors.
长成小胖墩儿啦
Someone's getting chunky!
亲爱的你看着垂头丧气
Oh, honey, you seem down in the dumps.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
真的吗
You do?
因为这真的很难说出口
Because it's really hard to talk about when...
当然了 我不知道我在想什么
Of course. I don't know what I was thinking...
都没有带你去买♥♥返校衣装
By not taking you shopping for back-to-school clothes.
慢着 什么
Wait, wha...?
春田购物中心
没什么比一场女生购物游
Oh. Nothing upside downs my frowns
更能让我紧皱的眉头放松
Like a girls' trip to the mall.
我不知道妈妈
I don't know, mom.
我没感到这种喜悦
I'm just not feeling it.
慵懒俱乐部
我能要这个吗 我能要这个吗
Can I get it? Can I get it?
我不知道是不是合适
Hmm. I'm not sure that's a fit.
你确定这是八岁的尺码吗
Are you positive that's the eight-year-old size?
超级肯定
Oh, super pos.
我们升级到十号♥吧
Let's upsize her to a ten short.
给我拿点十号♥出来 德瑞克
get me some tens out here, Derek.
八号♥在这孩子身上简直是灾难
The eights are a freaking disaster on this kid!
算了吧妈妈 我们走
Forget it, mom. Let's just go.
不行
Nuh-uh.
除非我们找到非常合适的一身衣服
We're not leaving this mall
不然就不离开这个购物中心
Until we find you a really fun ensemble.
太搭了
That is so the look.
是的 我觉得这就是范儿
Yes, I think that is the look.
妈妈 它太大了
Mom, it's too big!
才没有
No, it's not.
它显得你很漂亮
It's very flattering.
粗壮
你不用一直
It's not your job
表扬我的外表
to constantly comment on my appearance!
但是宝贝 我就不可能跟它这么搭
But, honey, I could never pull that off.
在你身上 就是非常抓人眼球
On you, it's so eye-catching.
你真的秒杀了十号♥衣服
Oh, you are slaying those tens.
你真的以为我想让自己吸引这么多注意吗
Do you really think I want to call attention to myself?!
给我脱掉
Ugh! get this thing off of me!
好吧 那你试试这个
Okay, why don't you give these a try?
不要
No!
带你去吃点冻酸奶吧
Um, let's take a little fro-yo break.
冻酸奶解决不了所有问题
You can't fix everything with fro-yo!
你吃药前就这样
That's what you acted like before the medicine.
姑娘 咱家人试完衣服是要挂回去的
Young lady, in this family, we put clothing back on the hanger
这样才能在售货员面前体现我们的素质
so the salesperson will think we're classy!
你为什么怒发冲冠的
Why are you acting like such a cranky pants?
别再跟我说穿戴的事了
Stop talking to me about clothes!
情况怎么样 我拿来了十二♥码♥
How's everything going in here? I brought twelves.
别的十二♥码♥还有需要的吗
Do we need more twelves in here?
这商店开着简直是在羞辱人格
This mall is an assault on human dignity!
我恨这里 恨这里 恨这里
I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!
如果被问到谁服务的您
If they ask who helped you today,
请记住我的名字 肖娜
remember, I'm Shauna.
他们不会尊重你
They don't respect you
除非你稍微侮辱到他们
unless you insult them just a little bit.
-姑娘们吗 -条子们
- Girls? - Cops.
-没错 -完全同意
- For real. - Yeah. Def. Yeah.
看看是谁被阴毛小精灵拜访了
Oh, look who got a visit from the pube fairy.
朋友 阴毛不往那长
Dude, those aren't pubes.
不会吧 新长出的毛不都是阴毛吗
Yeah-huh. Everything new is a pube.
小辛普森 你是看上哪个姑娘了吗
So, Simpson, you got your eyes on any ladies?
我聊着好几个小甜心呢
Uh, yeah, I'm talking to a couple dozen honeys right now.
她们中大部分我都爱上了
I'm in love with most of 'em,
但现在 我想把精力放在健身上
but right now, I want to keep my focus on the gym.
披萨卷热好了
Pizza rolls are hot!
可咱们的动作还没做够
Uh, what about our reps?
有的是时间做
There's plenty of time for that...
现在先来举铁大战吧
after a weight fight!
健身真好
Working out is awesome!
咱家人是不会摔门的
We don't slam doors in this house!
街逛得怎么样
So, uh, how was the mall?
很显然 我是想当却当不好的最烂的妈
Apparently, I'm the worst mother in the world for being nice.
丽莎在手♥机♥饰品架前大发脾气
Lisa had a huge tantrum in front of the cell phone jewelry.
我问了她无数次到底怎么了
I've asked her a hundred times what the problem is,
她根本不理我
and she won't tell me.
你能跟她聊聊吗
Can you talk to her?
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
我赢得"绝世好爹"杯子的时刻到了
Time for me to earn my "world's greatest dad" mug.
你是在医院礼品店自己买♥♥的
You bought that for yourself in the hospital gift shop
那天我在生小孩
while I was giving birth.
那天我们都带走了一些特别的东西
We both left with something special that day.
亲爱的
Honey,
如果有什么事让你烦心
if something's bothering you,
你得讲出来
you got to let it out.
好比咽下要打的嗝
Like swallowed burps,
压抑的情绪可能会在最糟糕的情况下爆发
buried feelings can burst out at the worst possible...
妈妈叫我"小胖墩儿"
Mom called me "chunky."
我的老天
Oh, my god.
马姬做了一件父母都不该做的事情
Marge did the one thing no parent is ever supposed to do--
承认他们孩子的样子
acknowledge what their children look like!
我该说些什么缓和一下
Oh, what do I say to make it better?
知道了 就说马姬不是她亲妈
I know. I'll tell her Marge isn't her real mother,
丽莎和我应该收拾东西永远离开
And Lisa and I should pack up and leave forever.
不 感觉有点不对劲
No, something about that feels wrong.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表