也就是脸书
Facebook.
我处理不了这种情况
I can't handle this.
而且我的心理医生要来推广他的情景喜剧
And my therapist is pitching his sitcom today,
而且还是我出品的
which I'm producing.
你说过我如果需要你 你会来的
You said if I ever needed you, you'd come.
任何时候 这就是我对你的召唤
No matter what. This is that call.
好的 要我给你拿点迷你胡萝卜和鹰嘴豆泥吗
Okie-dokie. Want me to grab you some mini carrots and hummus?
好
Yes.
大伙听着
Listen up, people.
在你可怕的生活中 这是第一次
For the first time in your horrible lives,
你不是这个世界上最差劲的废物了
You are not the lamest losers in the world.
因此如果任何年轻人要问你来做什么
So if any young person asks you what you do,
就说 精英按♥摩♥精油创业的虚拟营销
Say, "virtual marketing for a CBD massage oil startup."
现在大家吃两片预防疼痛的药
Now everyone take two precautionary advil,
让我们长生不老吧
and let's live forever!
侯默 停下来
Homer, stop it!
爸爸们 立正 让我简短的谈一下
Dads, halt. Let my shorty speak.
侯默 这不是你的本来面目
Homer, this isn't who you are.
你说得对 这比原来的我好多了
You're right... It's better than who I am.
这就是我嫁给的那个男人
This is the man I married.
你把所有的熟肉都叫做熏肠
You call all deli meats baloney.
你的钥匙链上挂着指甲刀
You carry clippers on your key chain
这样邮局排队的时候正好可以修剪指甲
so you can cut your nails in line at the post office.
你把拉动消费发的支票花在搞怪保险杠贴纸上
You spent your stimulus check on funny bumper stickers
贴纸内容就是吐槽你乱用拉动消费支票
about what you spent your stimulus check on.
我那天看到你的第一眼
And since the day I first saw you
用太空步走出阿贝兹餐厅
moonwalk out of an arby's,
你非常自洽
You've been comfortable in your own skin.
直到现在
Until now.
我看起来
I look...
很荒唐
Ridiculous!
我不应该参加什么运动鞋发布会派对
I shouldn't be at a sneaker release party.
我应该待在家里
I should be at home.
用微波炉打爆米花吃
Making microwave popcorn.
看我最喜欢的
My favorite show.
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
我们这个年纪
Men our age
应该待在这里
belong in here.
航♥空♥历史博物馆
航♥空♥历史博物馆
The museum of aviation history.
高射炮的时代
空中性♥爱♥:太平洋剧院的机头艺术
第三帝国的降落伞
看看这漂亮的b-52横截面
Oh. The cross section of a real b-52.
看一部热气球黄金时代的IMAX电影
An imax movie about the golden age of ballooning.
聆听加里·辛尼斯的导游之旅
Audio tour by Gary Sinise.
成功了 他们上钩了
It worked. They took the dad-bait.
爸爸 你做了一件老人根本做不到的事
Dad. You did something no old person is remotely capable of.
你改了主意
You changed your mind.
抱歉我把你跟你朋友的活动
I'm sorry I almost ruined everything
搅和了个差不多
for you and your friend.
我根本不喜欢穿滑板服
I have no business wearing skatewear.
我甚至都不喜欢滑板
I don't even like to ice skate.
我也没有给自己买♥♥一双 现在都卖♥♥完了
I never got a pair of my own shoes, and now they're sold out.
你们这些时髦怪胎们 我买♥♥了巴仔一号♥的高仿
Yo, style freaks. I got counterfeit Bart ones.
正儿八经的高仿
Genuine knockoffs.
你那些蠢朋友 如果不♥穿♥或者凑近看
Your dumb friends can't tell the difference
根本发现不了什么端倪
unless you wear 'em or you look at 'em close.
谢谢 爸爸 有时候觉得你有点小酷
Thanks, dad. Sometimes you are a little bit cool.
给你买♥♥份鸡肉三明治吧
Aw. Buy you a chicken sandwich?
阿壳汉堡
爸爸 今晚真险
Dad, tonight was a close call.
这场派对差点没改变文化风向
This party was almost not a cultural game-changer.
希望你没对我失望
I hope you're not disappointed in me.
你永远不会令我失望
Oh, you can never let me down,
因为我很了解你的感受
because I know exactly how you feel.
因为你就是我
Because you're me.
不 爸爸 我可不是你
No, dad. I'm not you.
我也永远不会是
And I'll never be you.
你没听懂我的话
You're not hearing what I'm saying.
你就是我
You're me.
我的克隆 像电影里这样
A clone of me. Like this.
复♥制♥人警♥察♥2
复♥制♥警♥察♥
他回来了
一来来一对儿
你就是在复♥制♥人警♥察♥2片场克隆的
You were created on the set of duplicate cop one,
人类克隆
我们拍了在真实克隆实验室里的情况
which we filmed in a real cloning lab.
我知道我无法像爱自己一样
I knew I could never love a child
爱孩子
as much as I love myself,
所以创造了另一个我
so I made another me,
就是你
You.
但这怎么...但是我...什么
But how... but I... but... what?
你都没好奇过 自己为什么没有妈妈吗
Didn't you ever wonder why you don't have a mother?
也想过
Kind of.
奥利安 我们之间的联♥系♥绝对要比
Orion, our cosmic connection is infinitely deeper
所谓"父亲跟儿子"的关系深刻
than what a "father" feels for a "son."
我爱你 另一个我
I love you, me.
我也爱你 另一个我
I love you, too... me.
两具躯壳 一颗心
Two badges, one mind.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表